India Infoline

India Infoline Employee Reviews

India884 reviews
Friendly and nice work place.
Location was near by, good management, work place culture was nice. Hardest part of the job was reeving data from departments.
It's a great experience in India infoline Finance Limited. Some friends are so close to me. Office manager are so reliable every time funny and excitment
Management is not good company is not taking care of their employees, they used to do fraud with there customers for getting their targets done. with all fake commitment
It was a good organization as it was my first job so i was happy. I learnt alot. Growth was not up to the mark so i was disappointed. Overall culture was good not that bad.
Good achievement by me as pan India i was top 5 but in gujarat stands 2 .
Security was very tite and some times fraud people also comes with Gold.

For Fresher and low income satisfied people can work.
The work culture is good in India Infoline through there is a pressure. Salary is credited on time every month. It is the elite organisation of financial corporate agent.
handling a team of 10 RM's for TAB based business loan and handling 6 IIFL gold loan branches for cross sell business loan, in IIFL their are various learning stages in said tenure, management are very polite and helpful. management is very helpful including HR team, there was very healthy working atmosphere in IIFL in said duration.
Nice company to work with. I work for them as a freelancer, they make timely payments. Friendly and supportive team. I learned a lot from being associated with the company.
I was working in iifl .the culture is good . in 2016 my father wall faced kidney problem that why I rigine iifl for my father care .but a long treatment my father died
Did not get any opportunity to work independently and showcase my skills. Working in a small business unit and was too much of dependency over the immediate boss.
Enjoyed working with a good atmosphere, great team work. It was really a great experience for me to have been employed with India Infoline Finance Ltd.
Pros
Free Snacks after 6pm
Cons
Working with easy timings.
I am here handle more than 60 people and Total 12 branches daily report me on daily products Gold loan Home loan Health insurance demat account Personal loan business loan
Good sales person pecfed, PPE Instive policy is not Good, Customer Policy is Good, Customer Service Good, Marking policy is good every month last week one customer meet program
I have learned all things what is required in corporate level like started from beginning as customer care executive to gold appraisal also good culture, enjoy at work.
One of the worst Home Loan finance Company in india, they will only treat you with respect till the time you have not taken a loan once you become a customer they will take you for granted. it's been almost 6 Month I do not even remember a single day when i am happy with their customer service, if you call them on the customer care no the IVR will tell you that your number is not register and disconnect you call.
I suggest everyone not to take loan from IIFL Vaishali Ghaziabad branch. I have a worst experience.

Worst finance company for loan. They make false commitment.

They change your interest rate on their own..

I had taken the loan from IIFL Home Loan and the sales manager told me to provide subsidy thru PMAY, after several time confirmation are you sure I will get the PMAY. but after taking the loan I got to know that after 4 month sales representative sales manager has not filled the PMAY Form.
No ethics, dictatorship of the regional head, management is worst, treat employees like labourers, totally unethical towards business and other traits, worst senior management. I propose every one not to take any jobs at this company
It was great experience overther .i handled team of 10 people.
I achieved not only all my monthly targets but also satisfied my organization with my performance.
I have learnt various legal and compliance work pertaining to Securities and derivatives broking business. IIFL Securities Limited have good working environment.
i learn for iifl proactive, systematic, loyalty work and empower culture.

productive work management

social and professional life balance

team work management
You want to learn work u can work here n good place to work n learn......
Management is good ............

But to get on role we have to work for atleast two years in off role
Started off with a 3 week training on equity and derivatives.They focused more on technical analysis.

Every intern was asked to open 10 accounts with a given minimum balance and then to monitor them.

For other interns, day to day work included KYC compliance and occasional cold calls
Ask a question about working or interviewing at India Infoline. Our community is ready to answer.