India Infoline Employee Reviews

Good Place to Work
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 15, 2019
Company Environment is as normal. a bit work load stress. Attendance regularization is plus point. No mobiles allowed. Management is okay.
Learning is key point, any developer can learn here.
fun and typical work
Sr. Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  DelhiNovember 13, 2019
there is a typical work and i learned nothing much from the company and management was good culture is same as last company and yes target was the hardest part
Good Company India infoline
Sales executive (Former Employee) –  ThaneNovember 11, 2019
My Review is That India Info line company very good All Team Managers and Team Leaders very good work in India Info line group
CEO also very Good and Always give the All Employees suggestions Work very honest
Good and better
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Aurangabad, MaharashtraNovember 9, 2019
Excellent company job is very good and very strict hr department as very sporting bm and tm am experience is a very good i like it india info line finance limited
Job is good
Customer care Executive (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 7, 2019
Iifl is good but not suitable for my profile. Iifl gives so my Chance to those people who really need work.and I also one of them . Iifl hr police is very good.
Woking culture
Operation Executive (Valuer) (Former Employee) –  BhopalOctober 25, 2019
Company was good but management is not as per company ethics,they assign sales related task to operation department employee,but they do not give any TA or DA
Fun workplace
Intern (Former Employee) –  Wagle Estate, Thane, MaharashtraOctober 22, 2019
It's an amazing place with the young generation fueling in the machine of the workplace. They make sure everyone is doing their work. The seniors are very helpful.
One of the worsed ever co.
Branch Head (Former Employee) –  Dhenkanal, OrissaOctober 20, 2019
Bogus and uncultured senior management and they never support the down leavel employee at needs.Very unethical HR policy and a very timid HR department.
Good
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalOctober 18, 2019
Very good company.very good work culture. Good atmosphere.good management, good support staff, Top management always take care . Management always give motivated.
I thoroughly enjoyed my career at IIFL
President (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 13, 2019
The 16 years i spent at IIFL gave me an opportunity to hone my leadership skills through starting up new businesses. The team I worked with gave me opportunities to learn freely and grow to my fullest potential. It has been a dream working with IIFL and the only reason i quit is due to my relocation to New York but for which I would have probably continued to thrive here.
Overall good experience
BRANCH COORDINATOR, OPERATION (Current Employee) –  KollamOctober 11, 2019
Overall good. But management needs to be more supportive towards employees. I enjoyed my time with the company. Would have been better if i got more salary increments.
Pros
Good working atmosphere
Cons
Not much
Very friendly nature and help together everybody , you will do work with enjoy
Customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaOctober 10, 2019
I'm enjoyed work with India infoline(IIFL) no stress, no pressure and you will addict to you are part of the company, in every year will go vacation of the company over the india.if you achieve good work your job will go other countries also.
Good experience
CCE (Customer Care Executive) (Former Employee) –  Patel colonySeptember 24, 2019
A good work environment. Because it was my first job i learn professionalism from there. Reason to leave is i had a accident and I was unable to walk for 5 to 6 month.
nice place to work and grow , satisfied with facilities and culture
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Surat, GujaratSeptember 18, 2019
Productive work
banc ca mergers to grow further
good environment
Good Place to work
Team management
Start Career
Management Trainee (Former Employee) –  MumbaiSeptember 13, 2019
Good Organisation to start career and develop professional networks in order to excel in professional career. Managers provide guidelines from time to time to make the work understand.
Senior Officer
Post of Senior Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalSeptember 3, 2019
My job role is door to door visits meet every customer. Solve there problems and much more. Marketing brand promotion, meeting, sales, other services etc.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  DelhiAugust 29, 2019
In India infoline gud time to work with seniors and team mates. When we advise our cliant to trade some particular stock and they trade, after trade when our cliant loose there money we feel sad and when they earn we enjoyed.
Worst company
Developer (Former Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraAugust 20, 2019
No job guarantee, hire and fire policy. I will not recommended any one. Top management is not border. Better you go for any other company. Today you come to office tomorrow you don't know whether you will be there or not in the organisation.
Pros
No prons
Cons
Only cons
good workplace & friendly co-worker.
MIS Officer (Former Employee) –  GujaratAugust 7, 2019
I usually start my work at 9:00 am , collaboratively plan my day & make sure that the most urgent work gets done first. i learned from my work time management , self motivation, technology know , staying connected , balancing family with work. my hardest part of the job was collecting insurance policy otherwise i loved my job & i enjoyed the job.
Good place to work but yet to reach peak point.
Internal Audit Executive (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJuly 10, 2019
In here in this position job category is good, where by some event are really great but in other prospect there is some incident where you can not control which is beyond your limits.