IND Innovation

IND Innovation Employee Reviews

India3 reviews
A very whole different experience and fun to work in the organisation. Learnt alot of new things. The line manager was really supportive and made me learn new concepts of saving time.
t Indeed you will be working hard and will be rewarded for your hard work. A typical day here in Client Support includes optimizing accounts, answering inbound client requests, and partnering with our Sales team to ensure smooth and consistent results for our clients.

Indeed is very much a tech company culture, it is relaxed and includes a ton of free snacks.

The hardest part of the job is navigating all of the technical investigation, the most enjoyable part of the job is building rapport with clients and teammates, and participating in a company that is really making a global impact!
Pros
Fun environment, great coworkers
Cons
Favoritism amongst managers
Friendly work environment and great experience.I enjoy working here.I learn from my seiner expert. Everything is good but, the pay and benefits should be good. so that the work/life balance can be flexible.
Pros
Some benefits are ok
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IND Innovation?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at IND Innovation. Our community is ready to answer.
IND Innovation Reviews by Job Title