Imperia Structures Ltd

Imperia Structures Ltd Employee Reviews

India92 reviews
Hectic work life. Staff is although helpful but some times they are not helpful. Company is good to work but constant sales pressure. Admin department is very slow for work.
Pros
Salary and other perks
Cons
Stressful work life
I am an architect by profession. I have been associated with Imperia Structure since the past 3 years. I must say my skills have improved so much as I got the opportunity to work on multiple projects and that too from both commercial and residential sector. The company really stresses on carrying out every activity ethically and this makes me feel really proud. It is also an employee-friendly organization and management would treat you like a part of the family rather than mere employees.
Pros
The real estate industry demands you to be on your toes.
The best thing about working as a content writer in Imperia Structures is the variety of projects you get. You’ll get to learn a lot about the real estate trends that’s beneficial for your career as well as your personal life. Imperia practices ethically, that can’t be said for most of the other builders in the real estate sector.
Cons
work pressure can sometimes be very heavy. Luckily it adds to your lists of achievements
I have a memorable experience in this Company. Staff is great to bond with & we understand each other in terms of Business development. My experience has also been great as have managed to increase my data base to 10000 clients in these 4.5 years.
Pros
Friendly enviorment
Cons
Projects delayed
I knew this was the company to apply to when I read about Imperia Structures ltd, a humble company that believes in hard work more than anything else. It’s is a great place to work. These people care deeply for their employees apart from the growth opportunities they provide. You should definitely apply to this company without second thoughts. Trust me, you won’t regret the decision.
I have been working with imperia structures for more than a year now. My experience has been pretty good so far and i would like to extent my association with this company in future.
Pros
Working here for more than a year now, Good salary packages and healthy work culture, Colleagues are also quite supportive
Cons
Top level management not easily approachable
I have spent long time with company sometime we have to face the situation which was not in our hand or preview,i have faced and learnt many things,that we can handle any situation according to circumstances.Our company culture was very cool everybody in all departments are very co opeative.The hardest part of the job is after sale beccause i have to participate with client in all dealing till final closing.I love to enjoy site visits with client because i was able to share and communciate my talent regarding area knowledge and experience.And i was always try to close the deal in all aspects.
Pros
free lunch from company and all kind of admin support
Cons
have to spent odd hours also when at visit with client
Real estates company, with no salary, variable salary only that is only incentives. No work culture No security They expect u to work as an real estates agent in simple terms on comission basis Thankyou
Pros
Agent
Cons
Agent
things i had to do there was to enter the market interact with people tell them about the insurance products and sell them. thing i learned there is getting open to the market removing hesitation etc.
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
no office work
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Imperia Structures Ltd?
most typical day was used to be weekends because people work in real estate have no weekends off and maximum business comes on these week days. Thing i learned there is how to interact with clients,if there is no possibility how to get the work done. for example we were not allowed to enter in some societies for promoting our product still how to get the contact details of people staying in that society..best thing is to take the security in confidence and get the work done. management of the company was good..cooperative. I was free to do anything because of my VP like promotional activity,campaigns etc. My senior manager was cooperative he asked me to analyse the market and the kind of potential they have. the hardest part of the job was many people have misunderstanding about real estate industry as they feel money is unsafe there to convert them into potential client is challenging. the most enjoyable part of the job is you are free to do anything but get results legally.
Pros
free mobile bills
Cons
no off on weekends
Lifestyle is easy...Im at the top management level and have learned a lot of patience...the coworkers and subordinates look upon myself in high esteem....and have been good and sincere. The hardest part of jobs is meeting the deadlines and on the hook travel. the most enjoyable part was meeting new people..making channel partners and training people of all genres.
Pros
Free Lunches
Cons
No Company get together ...parties, breaks, trips
Not Satisfied with the amount of Salary but still learned much about the corporate world.
Cons
not happy with the salary