Imperia Structures Ltd

Imperia Structures Ltd Employee Reviews

India92 reviews
Hectic work life. Staff is although helpful but some times they are not helpful. Company is good to work but constant sales pressure. Admin department is very slow for work.
Pros
Salary and other perks
Cons
Stressful work life
It’s always a busy day in Imperia structures. There are at times when you experience the pin-drop silence in my wing because everyone is on their desk. If you love such quiet offices, you’ll like working in Imperia Structures. Despite the busy schedule, everyone remains calm and compose. We go drinking together at the end of a day. The bonding between seniors and freshers in this company is really good. The salary is also attractive.
Pros
The pay is good and the office environment is excellent.
Cons
There is a lot of work when new projects strategized, especially for us planners.
I work as a realty consultant at Imperia Structures. Real estate as an industry is full of challenges. There is so much competition and rush out there. But my seniors have always guided me on how to be different in the mad crowd. I think these little professional inputs by those who have come a long way in the business matter a lot. The work culture is all about motivating and helping each other.
Pros
Inspiring leaders, nice working environment
Cons
Work pressure, always have to performance bar high
I have been proudly working with Imperia Structures from the past 5 years. The company values loyalty and dedication. I don’t think I would have gotten a better organisation in terms of flexibility, freedom to put my views forth and taking necessary actions.
Pros
Supportive top level management, nice work culture
Cons
Compromises on work life balance a bit
I was into freelancing since the start of my career so when I started working at Imperia Structures full time, it took me some time to understand the work culture but everything settled gradually. Thanks to good colleagues that I was able to rise above problems and put my best foot forward.
Pros
Good salary, understanding management
Cons
slightly uncomfortable seating, less social events
It’s too good to be true but there are a rare few companies in the real estate sector that do not treat their employees like ---. Imperia Structures is one of them and I have started to respect this company a lot. They provide you long maternity leaves and impressive bonuses when you’re working hard.
Pros
Everyone acts professional and courteous, the salary is impressive
Cons
A few co-workers are obnoxious
I did not stay in this company for very long as I had to move to Toronto with my husband. The co-workers and upper-management is very accommodating. The company is filled with gentlemen who talk professionally and graciously.
Pros
good pay, friendly people, flexible work timing
Cons
burdened with a lot of work sometimes
I joined as a fresher and I can say it without thinking twice that whatever I have learned so far is because of the guidance of my seniors at Imperia. It is amazing how the management believes in its human capital and the confidence that employees get reflects in their work and performance as well.
Pros
Good team, nice pay, friendly environment
Cons
High work pressure sometimes
My experience at Imperia has been full of highs and lows. Initially I thought it was good that managers do not overburden you with work but then later at times I felt they were unnecessarily demanding. Also, there was not much flexibility in terms of timings. Because my house was quite far from the workplace, I struggled with timing issues a lot.
Pros
A good addition to my resume for sure
Cons
It is all work and no play here
The company has some good points to look out for, and some not-so good points. The pay is great and the work culture is great. There’s no sign of corporate slavery. The company respects your personal needs and comfort levels. I’ve never worked overtime during my stay here. The only problem here is the too-quiet office environment. Some people were nice while some where rude. Overall, it’s a good place to work if you’re focused more towards your career. It’s a regular office with average people.
Pros
Great place to start your career, the pay is good
Cons
Not a ‘happening’ place
Working at Imperia Structures has been the highlight of my 5-year-old career. I started as a fresher in another company where work ethics and planning were overlooked. One year into that job and hated it a lot. Finally, changed to Imperia Structures and I have loved it since. When I go out for meetings, there is a proper procedure that we’re trained in the company that helps me walk the talk.
Pros
Career satisfaction, flexible work timings
Cons
Slightly less pay than other companies
I have to give props to these guys. I was in really big problem when I had to change my job as I was moving elsewhere. I was on the verge of a mental breakdown because I did not have money and the rent was due. Imperia Structures gave me an advance considering my situation. Not every other company does this.
Pros
The management is super friendly
Cons
Imperia Structures provides you with the best job opportunities if you have the skills and experience. Cracking a position here is smoother than making an omlette tbh. You’ll receive timely compensations and the bonuses are easy and attractive if you’re good at your job.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
The workload
I have been working with Imperia Structures as an accountant from last two years. Never in the span of two years have I experienced any issue with the management or colleagues. The work environment is nice. Work stations provided to the employees are quite comfortable so the employees don’t feel stressed while working.
Pros
Friendly colleagues and guiding seniors
Cons
Sometimes workload can be very much
Imperia Structure is a nice work place. I used to work here as a management intern. My internship was of eight months duration. Although this period was short, but I learned a lot in this time. Working at Imperia Structures is an experience to be cherished. All the people working at Imperia are masters of their work. It was really good to work with such experienced people.
Pros
Cooperative staff
Cons
Saturdays are working days
Working as a sales executive with Imperia Structures from last six months. Having a very nice experience working there. The company provides an amazing work environment. The seniors are always encouraging the juniors. The colleagues are very cooperative. There is a lot of room for growth in career.
Pros
Good salary package
Cons
You have to meet the targets
My work life balance has been going smooth since I have been a part of Imperia. Also, I have noticed that this place charges you up as a professional. This way you would want to go an extra mile to give your best shot rather than taking your work as a burden.
Pros
Encouraging seniors, good pay, best infrastructural facilities
Cons
You should know how to handle pressure and workload smartly
I had a quick interview at Imperia. Liked the place since the day I joined. Modern working setup. Plus positive vibes at work really get you through the toughest tasks.
Pros
Good job security, nice working culture
Cons
Management is a bit adamant on certain organizational rules like timings and leaves.
Feels good to be associated with such a huge and reputed brand but at the same time it is very challenging because as an employee you have to live up to the organization’s reputation each and every time. The working environment is nice and fellow professionals are extremely competitive so you would have to constantly learn and grow to stay ahead of them.
Pros
Amazing remuneration
Cons
Strict deadlines
Imperia Structures is the ultimate training platform for those looking to be slingshot in the real estate world. You’ll learn a lot about the economics, laws, financial stuff irrespective of your work profile. They prep you up really hard do you can make the best decisions during your work time so you give an amazing experience to the customers.
Pros
Pay and work culture
Cons
work timings
Imperia Structures had a small effective interview when they were recruiting me. They know what they are doing. Because they know what they are doing, you won’t have any extra useless work thrust upon you. The ambience of this company is completely stress-free.
Pros
good pay, no stress
Cons
You can sometimes face unconquerable challenges