Imperia Structures Ltd

Imperia Structures Ltd Employee Reviews

India92 reviews
Hectic work life. Staff is although helpful but some times they are not helpful. Company is good to work but constant sales pressure. Admin department is very slow for work.
Pros
Salary and other perks
Cons
Stressful work life
I am happy about the fact that your efforts do get noticed here. Appreciations, as little they may be, inspire you to do better even more. The credit goes to the management for sure.
Pros
Work is valued, mentors are helpful
Cons
Less social engagements, strict HR rules
Some of the organizations I have worked for in my 6-year-old career were not less than a slave camp. You only used to get 30 mins of break, and the bosses would look at you as if you stole their bladder if you went to the john too much. Imperia Structures is nothing of that sort as you can order all the food you want and socialize with your co-workers through your tasks. This company is really easy and fun to work for.
Pros
Almost everyone in this organization is cultured, well spoken, and nice.
Cons
I’ve been thinking of a drawback of working in this company, but I don’t think I’ve come across a really big problem here.
Imperia structures has one of the best social media teams. They don’t apply the same boring strategy again and again. My 3 year experience in social media marketing has told me that every lock has a different key, and every client/project uses a different strategy. The staff at Imperia Structures reflects this belief and it has made my work easier. My colleagues are very nice and supportive. The company keeps everyone happy with employee perks and fun events.
Pros
As I said before, the staff, the bosses and coworkers are extremely supportive and nice.
Cons
You might be put off by the way some of the tasks are managed.
I am working at Imperia Structures for more than 3 years now. My mentors here actually taught me a lot on how sales are done. They have literally groomed me into a professional. I really like how this place shapes employees, especially those who are new to the real estate sector.
Pros
Inspiring mentors, nice work culture
Cons
Occasional stay backs, very less number of leaves
Imperia Structures is a nice place to work at. I have actually seen this organisation transforming within the last 2 years. Things are now much more structured here. In a way it is good that the management is always up for changes that are bring improvement.
Pros
Friendly bosses, structured workflow
Cons
Less remuneration, high work pressure at times
Probably the best way to describe the life at Imperia Structures would be to tell the story of Alice in wonderland. Imperia is a wonderland where I learnt how to do simple things differently. My mentor was a genius who taught me clever tricks to save time and effort in the office. Everyone who I worked under imparted some part of their wisdom in me. I came out of the rabbit hole with a bigger brain, rife with market patterns and business strategies that will help in my career in the long run.
Pros
Be sincere to the tasks that are given to you, and you will do great
Cons
Like wonderland, there are a few annoying red queens in the office
I have been enjoying my responsibilities at Imperia Structures since more than a year now. It is a really nice company. You would find humble bosses and friendly colleagues here. Work is streamlined well by the management. 3.5/5 from my experience.
Pros
Good working environment, great infrastructure, no staybacks
Cons
Less remuneration, strict timings
I have worked in companies where the management treats you like a school kid. But thankfully everything was different here. If you respect other colleagues and their skills, you will definitely get the same amount of respect in return.
Pros
Taught me good work-life balance, satisfactory salary
Cons
You have to strictly follow the timings, the place is all about work so can get a bit monotonous
I believe in having a ‘connection’ with the place you work at. Initially for me it was missing. But then my seniors really guided my way. I learnt a lot, especially how to maintain the right attitude in your professional life.
Pros
Plenty growth opportunities, Nice infrastructure
Cons
Slightly strict working environment
I have been working for Imperia Structures since a year now. From my experience I can say that it is one of those companies that you rarely find. Perfect work-life balance. Feels nice to work here.
Pros
Decent working environment. The office is loaded with good amenities.
Cons
People are often so much involved in their work here so it gets a bit boring
A lot of people told me that Imperia Structures has some flaws. Well I ask them, don’t all the companies do? I’ve spent 4 years in this wonderful organization, and never did I experience a single event that would make me cringe or angry. See, it’s you who’s doing the job. Haven’t you heard about the story about the dog and the mirror? Well, you’re the dog (no offence). Treat your co-workers like you would want to be treated. Don’t be a scheming little runt at your workplace, NEVER!
Pros
The pay is excellent if you can convince the company that you’re worth it.
Cons
There is a slight hint of office politics, but not much. You won’t be branded an evil with if you do something wrong.
It’s a good place to start with your career. Internships and first jobs here are really helpful in the long run. The staff is great, the upper management is great and the co-workers are awesome. If you have a penchant for selling products, you should apply to the sales team.
Pros
A relaxed and stress-free office environment
Cons
You’ll have to keep up with the speedy work.
The infrastructure is nice. I am glad they offer a comfortable and spacious seating arrangement here. Seniors are helpful as well. Work wise most things are absolutely in place.
Pros
No badmouthing each other here, people are quite friendly
Cons
Stubborn pest problem, a little far from my house so the travelling bit is annoying
I am working at Imperia Structures since 3 years. I like the working environment here. The bosses here are actually amazing. They won’t really call for those unnecessary meetings just when you are about to leave for the day. I find everything really favourable in this regard.
Pros
Colleagues are good, friendly environment
Cons
Big targets to achieve, a lot of hardwork involved always
To me as an employee, the vibes of my workplace really matter. I am someone who never liked an office where people would simply laze around and complain how the management is making their lives dull. But the positivity and energy in the work culture here at Imperia really inspires me. Thank god this company is exactly the opposite. People talk, compete and brainstorm. No dull day here at all!
Pros
Energetic colleagues, hard work is valued by seniors
Cons
Constant pressure of putting forth a good performance
Imperia Structures is a perfect workplace for passionate professionals. I don’t think being tactful or over sweet to the management can get you to the top here. They are very clear on they want out of an employee, which is sheer dedicated and results.
Pros
Very spacious office (good for me as I feel a bit claustrophobic in closed spaces)
Cons
The management is very particular on punctuality, which becomes a little difficult to follow always.
I’ve never seen Imperia Structures putting its business first over its customer or employees. I’ve spent 2 beautiful years in this organization and I left it with a heavy heart. The company knows that a happy office is a productive office.
Pros
Upper management is really supportive
Cons
Nothing special
I work at Imperia Structures full-time. So far my time here has been good. I am getting good exposure to the realty sector. Mentors and colleagues are nice too. No major issue that I have come across honestly.
Pros
The best part is seniors treat employees like professionals and not like school going kids.
Cons
Too far from my place, no commutation facility provided, strict timing rules
I am sure these guys can create a medieval castle if they can put their resources and their minds to it. The role hierarchy and responsibilities are well defined. No one has to put up with work that is not theirs to do. The environment is laid back but it’s really productive as well. You can put in your headphones and work for an 8-hour stretch without anyone bothering you for important meetings or any stupid reasons. Time is valued here so they try to minimize the number of meetings
Pros
Less workload, quality of projects is considered more than quantity, the pay is also better than average.
Cons
employee benefits should be more.
It’s a company made by dynamos, for dynamos. I spent lovely 10 months here before I had to quit this lovely place because of my marriage and shift in Bhopal. The supervisors are co-operative and they will teach you a lot of thins they wont teach you in business schools.
Pros
There’s barely any work some days
Cons
There’s a lot of work some days