Imperia Structures Ltd

Imperia Structures Ltd Employee Reviews

India92 reviews
Hectic work life. Staff is although helpful but some times they are not helpful. Company is good to work but constant sales pressure. Admin department is very slow for work.
Pros
Salary and other perks
Cons
Stressful work life
I am working in Imperia Structures as strategist from last 1.5 years. The company is nice overall. Both company and employees get good benefits whole year.
Pros
You get good perks on special days.
Cons
No big money for overtime.
All the individuals are able to work independently to achieve different type of results. Everyone is informed about major decisions and nobody is working without a proper goal in Imperia Structures.
Pros
The management shows empathy.
Cons
No rest room.
Excellent working environment with learning platform provided, Management has been great in terms of support.
Customer satisfaction of prime importance.
Pros
Learning and development with excellent renumerations and talent aquisition.
Cons
Demonitisation had a major effect on sales.
I have been in this field from last two years but the people during my tenure in Imperia Structures taught me a lot. I actually feel like working in a family there.
Pros
Salary is good.
Cons
More people need to be recruited.
It is fun to be a part of Imperia Structures. I have enjoyed last two years in organization under talented individuals. and that's the reason i didn't think to change.
Pros
Everyone understands their responsibility.
Cons
Strict morning timings.
If you are a part of Imperia Structures, it directly means you are a part of Big Brand Name that’s what I like. The brand name is valued by all organizations.
Pros
Team meeting helps in increasing knowledge.
Cons
Policies are strict.
I am now working from last 1 year. So much enthusiasm among the people. its really a Great sign. The best part was when I got two extra leaves for working hard.
Pros
You get salary on time.
Cons
You should get more holidays like Bhaidooj. Holiday on main days only.
I worked in two companies earlier but the experience at Imperia Structures Ltd. is wonderful. Something I will remember forever that I got good friends there.
Pros
If you work well you will get good increment.
Cons
Sometimes the load is too much.
I am loving the office premises. The overall design and structure is just good. It could be better by including a gym and a Pool table. The environment is so cool.
Pros
I think I am getting genuine salary
Cons
I think few negative thoughts are popping around.
Working at imperial structures has been a nice little journey from past 4 months. I love to work under the seniors who are always ready to lend a helping hand. They have always been by my side.
Pros
I think the incentives are good.
Cons
I think it would be better if the work is a bit lesser than usual.
Working in Imperia Structures was a great decision considering the perks and the fast promotion I got from working hard. Working hard and working smartly will come to the seniors notice easily since they are effort-centric. The salary is okay and the company management is helpful.
Pros
salary is really good if you’re efficient
Cons
Too much work on some days
When you’re loaded with a lot of work, you will always find yur seniors ready to share your burden. I found it really sweet, everyone is willing to help here. Making a shining career will be very easy here as you will be trained by the best of the best in the real estate business.
Pros
Attractive salary with a lot of employee perks
Cons
not many casual leaves that you can take
Infrastructure and the speed of internet are great in this organization. I love the interior design of the office because it is minimalistic. It is all about being efficient and good at what you do. If you see yourself as an ace in real estate sales, you’ll do great in Imperia Structures.
Pros
Work organization is great here. If the daily tasks are planned, you know your week will go smooth
Cons
There are a few gossipy people in the organization, just be far away from them
I had a lot of problems when I was working in a Gurgaon based real estate company. After joining Imperia Structures, I learnt that there are better companies in the corporate world that take care of their employees. It s because of the bad apples, the good apples suffer. Imperia offers you a great salary package in addition to a long-term savings plan.
Pros
Salary is somewhat more than the market trend
Cons
a lot of work on some busy days, It’s a fiesta for workaholics
The amount of opportunities and attractive real estate projects are a lot here. When I was working in a smaller organization, I lacked work most of the time because a lot of waiting was involved for approval and paperwork. When I joined Imperia Structures, I realized there were unproductive pockets in between, but the company made sure they were filled with training sessions. The management makes sure we’re having a good and productive experience in the office. Choose this company if you think of Real estate as your passion.
Pros
Salary is a deciding factor for many people. If it is for you, you don’t have to worry about the remuneration in this organization
Cons
I can’t think of a negative. Some of the co-workers are not really nice, the rest are okay
My life at imperia structures can be best described as the feeling Will Smith gets at the end of the movie: The Pursuit of Happiness. I know it sounds melodramatic but Imperia gave me the much-needed break I needed in a real estate sales sphere. If you want to be a self-sufficient and open your own real estate organization, I’d recommend training in this company, but don’t cheat them.
Pros
The salary is great, the people are great, you get ample amount of leaves, the upper management cares about your problems just as you do
Cons
There have been times I was entrusted with difficult tasks in an unrealistic timeframe, the work pressure is a LOT when a steady flow of projects comes barging in
The management here is so full of knowledge and market tactics that you will always have something new to learn. If anyone who is looking for such an experience I will recommend Imperia.
Pros
This is a self motivated job but with higher returns.
Cons
Some strict HR rules, not flexible on timings and leaves part
I started with my sales career with Imperia and it was the best kick start of my career. Everyone here is very accepting and understands the efforts and ills of the learning process.
Pros
Apart from the lucrative opportunities and learning experience I receive here, they give amazing incentives to the sales force as well.
Cons
I get too overloaded with work at times and I do not really enjoy that. I mean, who would?
Kudos to the upper management at Imperia Structures because it weaves every person and team together beautifully. People actually help each other here unlike other office where politics is the only source of entertainment for some. Had it been not for my marriage and relocation to another city, I would have continued working at Imperia for a long time.
Pros
Free from office gossip, work is priority
Cons
I didn’t seem to find any expect the fact that if you work well
I had an okay experience of working with Imperia. I was good from the point of view that I got to learn the nitty-gritty of realty sector here from experienced professionals. The only thing I did not like is that my manager was really biased and shrewd. Although she was later fired by the management because of her bad attitude and sloppiness. But while she was here she literally made my life difficult.
Pros
Attentive management, strict actions, good work management
Cons
No major incentives for the non-sales teams