Imperia Structures Ltd

Imperia Structures Ltd Pay & Benefits reviews

India91 reviews
Productive & Fun Work Culture with opportunity to innovate and learn
A typical day at Imperia starts at 10 AM in the morning and ends at 6:30 PM. Every one have free hand to come with their ideas and execute it and lean from that .

company believe in work and fun culture and arranging regular Saturday outing and indoors games in work place .

also arranging trip for best performer team and employees .

The Best part of the job would be managing work & life balance during the busy season which tends to not be so bad considering that the most enjoyable part of the job are perks and benefits .
Pros
Trips & Outing
Good for experience
i have work around 7 month and experience is very good, easy and supportive environment but payment of salary is delay due to slow down of real estate industry.
Very stressful and unproductive environment
It was a bad experience and would not recommend you any person. They have 28 days working scheme no weekoff salary never on time you are not allowed to talk any one only 10 min given for lunch Sooo stressful.
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional staff, salary comes after 2 month, it's like you're in school
Happily working in Imperia Structures"
Imperia Structures is a perfect workplace for passionate professionals. I worked in two companies earlier but the experience at Imperia Structures Ltd. is wonderful.
Pros
If you work well you will get good increment.
Cons
Sometimes the load is too much.
Nice journey with Imperia Structures
I had to take some difficult business decisions while working for Imperia Structures which made me the person I am today. I really learnt a lot there.
Pros
Flexible Working hours.
Cons
Workload high on weekends sometimes.
Great Package
I was getting a below par salary in last organization and my efforts were almost going in vain. In Imperia Structures I am getting far better package and looking forward to work for more years to come.
Pros
You will receive good reward for hardwork.
Cons
You need to commute on your own.
Working as strategist
I am working in Imperia Structures as strategist from last 1.5 years. The company is nice overall. Both company and employees get good benefits whole year.
Pros
You get good perks on special days.
Cons
No big money for overtime.
Worked there as real estate agent
I have been in this field from last two years but the people during my tenure in Imperia Structures taught me a lot. I actually feel like working in a family there.
Pros
Salary is good.
Cons
More people need to be recruited.
Imperia Structures Ltd. have treat their Employees like a child.
I am now working from last 1 year. So much enthusiasm among the people. its really a Great sign. The best part was when I got two extra leaves for working hard.
Pros
You get salary on time.
Cons
You should get more holidays like Bhaidooj. Holiday on main days only.
I have got the same What i am expecting.
I worked in two companies earlier but the experience at Imperia Structures Ltd. is wonderful. Something I will remember forever that I got good friends there.
Pros
If you work well you will get good increment.
Cons
Sometimes the load is too much.
Imperia Structures Office Premises is Awesome.
I am loving the office premises. The overall design and structure is just good. It could be better by including a gym and a Pool table. The environment is so cool.
Pros
I think I am getting genuine salary
Cons
I think few negative thoughts are popping around.
Working in Imperia Structures was a great decision
Working in Imperia Structures was a great decision considering the perks and the fast promotion I got from working hard. Working hard and working smartly will come to the seniors notice easily since they are effort-centric. The salary is okay and the company management is helpful.
Pros
salary is really good if you’re efficient
Cons
Too much work on some days
career will be very easy here
When you’re loaded with a lot of work, you will always find yur seniors ready to share your burden. I found it really sweet, everyone is willing to help here. Making a shining career will be very easy here as you will be trained by the best of the best in the real estate business.
Pros
Attractive salary with a lot of employee perks
Cons
not many casual leaves that you can take
Imperia offers you a great salary package
I had a lot of problems when I was working in a Gurgaon based real estate company. After joining Imperia Structures, I learnt that there are better companies in the corporate world that take care of their employees. It s because of the bad apples, the good apples suffer. Imperia offers you a great salary package in addition to a long-term savings plan.
Pros
Salary is somewhat more than the market trend
Cons
a lot of work on some busy days, It’s a fiesta for workaholics
Good Salary To Start With
The amount of opportunities and attractive real estate projects are a lot here. When I was working in a smaller organization, I lacked work most of the time because a lot of waiting was involved for approval and paperwork. When I joined Imperia Structures, I realized there were unproductive pockets in between, but the company made sure they were filled with training sessions. The management makes sure we’re having a good and productive experience in the office. Choose this company if you think of Real estate as your passion.
Pros
Salary is a deciding factor for many people. If it is for you, you don’t have to worry about the remuneration in this organization
Cons
I can’t think of a negative. Some of the co-workers are not really nice, the rest are okay
Good learning experience for freshers
My life at imperia structures can be best described as the feeling Will Smith gets at the end of the movie: The Pursuit of Happiness. I know it sounds melodramatic but Imperia gave me the much-needed break I needed in a real estate sales sphere. If you want to be a self-sufficient and open your own real estate organization, I’d recommend training in this company, but don’t cheat them.
Pros
The salary is great, the people are great, you get ample amount of leaves, the upper management cares about your problems just as you do
Cons
There have been times I was entrusted with difficult tasks in an unrealistic timeframe, the work pressure is a LOT when a steady flow of projects comes barging in
“Groomed me as a professional”
I have worked in companies where the management treats you like a school kid. But thankfully everything was different here. If you respect other colleagues and their skills, you will definitely get the same amount of respect in return.
Pros
Taught me good work-life balance, satisfactory salary
Cons
You have to strictly follow the timings, the place is all about work so can get a bit monotonous
Decent workplace
I work at Imperia Structures full-time. So far my time here has been good. I am getting good exposure to the realty sector. Mentors and colleagues are nice too. No major issue that I have come across honestly.
Pros
The best part is seniors treat employees like professionals and not like school going kids.
Cons
Too far from my place, no commutation facility provided, strict timing rules
Working here is fun
I am sure these guys can create a medieval castle if they can put their resources and their minds to it. The role hierarchy and responsibilities are well defined. No one has to put up with work that is not theirs to do. The environment is laid back but it’s really productive as well. You can put in your headphones and work for an 8-hour stretch without anyone bothering you for important meetings or any stupid reasons. Time is valued here so they try to minimize the number of meetings
Pros
Less workload, quality of projects is considered more than quantity, the pay is also better than average.
Cons
employee benefits should be more.
Pin drop silence
It’s always a busy day in Imperia structures. There are at times when you experience the pin-drop silence in my wing because everyone is on their desk. If you love such quiet offices, you’ll like working in Imperia Structures. Despite the busy schedule, everyone remains calm and compose. We go drinking together at the end of a day. The bonding between seniors and freshers in this company is really good. The salary is also attractive.
Pros
The pay is good and the office environment is excellent.
Cons
There is a lot of work when new projects strategized, especially for us planners.
Not a really smooth ride for me
I was into freelancing since the start of my career so when I started working at Imperia Structures full time, it took me some time to understand the work culture but everything settled gradually. Thanks to good colleagues that I was able to rise above problems and put my best foot forward.
Pros
Good salary, understanding management
Cons
slightly uncomfortable seating, less social events