Imperia Structures Ltd

Imperia Structures Ltd Employee Reviews for Sales Representative

Sales Representative18 reviews
India18 reviews
A typical day at Imperia starts at 10 AM in the morning and ends at 6:30 PM. Every one have free hand to come with their ideas and execute it and lean from that .

company believe in work and fun culture and arranging regular Saturday outing and indoors games in work place .

also arranging trip for best performer team and employees .

The Best part of the job would be managing work & life balance during the busy season which tends to not be so bad considering that the most enjoyable part of the job are perks and benefits .
Pros
Trips & Outing
All the individuals are able to work independently to achieve different type of results. Everyone is informed about major decisions and nobody is working without a proper goal in Imperia Structures.
Pros
The management shows empathy.
Cons
No rest room.
I have been in this field from last two years but the people during my tenure in Imperia Structures taught me a lot. I actually feel like working in a family there.
Pros
Salary is good.
Cons
More people need to be recruited.
I started with my sales career with Imperia and it was the best kick start of my career. Everyone here is very accepting and understands the efforts and ills of the learning process.
Pros
Apart from the lucrative opportunities and learning experience I receive here, they give amazing incentives to the sales force as well.
Cons
I get too overloaded with work at times and I do not really enjoy that. I mean, who would?
Some of the organizations I have worked for in my 6-year-old career were not less than a slave camp. You only used to get 30 mins of break, and the bosses would look at you as if you stole their bladder if you went to the john too much. Imperia Structures is nothing of that sort as you can order all the food you want and socialize with your co-workers through your tasks. This company is really easy and fun to work for.
Pros
Almost everyone in this organization is cultured, well spoken, and nice.
Cons
I’ve been thinking of a drawback of working in this company, but I don’t think I’ve come across a really big problem here.
Imperia structures has one of the best social media teams. They don’t apply the same boring strategy again and again. My 3 year experience in social media marketing has told me that every lock has a different key, and every client/project uses a different strategy. The staff at Imperia Structures reflects this belief and it has made my work easier. My colleagues are very nice and supportive. The company keeps everyone happy with employee perks and fun events.
Pros
As I said before, the staff, the bosses and coworkers are extremely supportive and nice.
Cons
You might be put off by the way some of the tasks are managed.
Probably the best way to describe the life at Imperia Structures would be to tell the story of Alice in wonderland. Imperia is a wonderland where I learnt how to do simple things differently. My mentor was a genius who taught me clever tricks to save time and effort in the office. Everyone who I worked under imparted some part of their wisdom in me. I came out of the rabbit hole with a bigger brain, rife with market patterns and business strategies that will help in my career in the long run.
Pros
Be sincere to the tasks that are given to you, and you will do great
Cons
Like wonderland, there are a few annoying red queens in the office
I believe in having a ‘connection’ with the place you work at. Initially for me it was missing. But then my seniors really guided my way. I learnt a lot, especially how to maintain the right attitude in your professional life.
Pros
Plenty growth opportunities, Nice infrastructure
Cons
Slightly strict working environment
I have been working for Imperia Structures since a year now. From my experience I can say that it is one of those companies that you rarely find. Perfect work-life balance. Feels nice to work here.
Pros
Decent working environment. The office is loaded with good amenities.
Cons
People are often so much involved in their work here so it gets a bit boring
It’s a good place to start with your career. Internships and first jobs here are really helpful in the long run. The staff is great, the upper management is great and the co-workers are awesome. If you have a penchant for selling products, you should apply to the sales team.
Pros
A relaxed and stress-free office environment
Cons
You’ll have to keep up with the speedy work.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Imperia Structures Ltd?
To me as an employee, the vibes of my workplace really matter. I am someone who never liked an office where people would simply laze around and complain how the management is making their lives dull. But the positivity and energy in the work culture here at Imperia really inspires me. Thank god this company is exactly the opposite. People talk, compete and brainstorm. No dull day here at all!
Pros
Energetic colleagues, hard work is valued by seniors
Cons
Constant pressure of putting forth a good performance
Imperia Structures is a perfect workplace for passionate professionals. I don’t think being tactful or over sweet to the management can get you to the top here. They are very clear on they want out of an employee, which is sheer dedicated and results.
Pros
Very spacious office (good for me as I feel a bit claustrophobic in closed spaces)
Cons
The management is very particular on punctuality, which becomes a little difficult to follow always.
I work at Imperia Structures full-time. So far my time here has been good. I am getting good exposure to the realty sector. Mentors and colleagues are nice too. No major issue that I have come across honestly.
Pros
The best part is seniors treat employees like professionals and not like school going kids.
Cons
Too far from my place, no commutation facility provided, strict timing rules
It’s a company made by dynamos, for dynamos. I spent lovely 10 months here before I had to quit this lovely place because of my marriage and shift in Bhopal. The supervisors are co-operative and they will teach you a lot of thins they wont teach you in business schools.
Pros
There’s barely any work some days
Cons
There’s a lot of work some days
The company has some good points to look out for, and some not-so good points. The pay is great and the work culture is great. There’s no sign of corporate slavery. The company respects your personal needs and comfort levels. I’ve never worked overtime during my stay here. The only problem here is the too-quiet office environment. Some people were nice while some where rude. Overall, it’s a good place to work if you’re focused more towards your career. It’s a regular office with average people.
Pros
Great place to start your career, the pay is good
Cons
Not a ‘happening’ place
I have to give props to these guys. I was in really big problem when I had to change my job as I was moving elsewhere. I was on the verge of a mental breakdown because I did not have money and the rent was due. Imperia Structures gave me an advance considering my situation. Not every other company does this.
Pros
The management is super friendly
Cons
Imperia Structure is a nice work place. I used to work here as a management intern. My internship was of eight months duration. Although this period was short, but I learned a lot in this time. Working at Imperia Structures is an experience to be cherished. All the people working at Imperia are masters of their work. It was really good to work with such experienced people.
Pros
Cooperative staff
Cons
Saturdays are working days
I had a quick interview at Imperia. Liked the place since the day I joined. Modern working setup. Plus positive vibes at work really get you through the toughest tasks.
Pros
Good job security, nice working culture
Cons
Management is a bit adamant on certain organizational rules like timings and leaves.