Imperia Structures Ltd

Imperia Structures Ltd Employee Reviews for Sales Manager

Sales Manager7 reviews
India7 reviews
I am working in the sales department and I have enjoyed my time here. I have completed 1.5 years and looking forward to spending many more years. Sales job is not straight forward but it is when you are working for Imperia Structures.
Pros
It’s a reputed company.
Cons
Few gossips inside the company which is not unusual.
All the employees are involved while making big decisions and anyone can input his or her ideas. Everyone is viewed as good as higher ranked employees in Imperia Structures.
Pros
Absolute professionalism there.
Cons
Getting promoted takes time.
The management here is so full of knowledge and market tactics that you will always have something new to learn. If anyone who is looking for such an experience I will recommend Imperia.
Pros
This is a self motivated job but with higher returns.
Cons
Some strict HR rules, not flexible on timings and leaves part
It’s too good to be true but there are a rare few companies in the real estate sector that do not treat their employees like ---. Imperia Structures is one of them and I have started to respect this company a lot. They provide you long maternity leaves and impressive bonuses when you’re working hard.
Pros
Everyone acts professional and courteous, the salary is impressive
Cons
A few co-workers are obnoxious
I joined as a fresher and I can say it without thinking twice that whatever I have learned so far is because of the guidance of my seniors at Imperia. It is amazing how the management believes in its human capital and the confidence that employees get reflects in their work and performance as well.
Pros
Good team, nice pay, friendly environment
Cons
High work pressure sometimes
Working as a sales executive with Imperia Structures from last six months. Having a very nice experience working there. The company provides an amazing work environment. The seniors are always encouraging the juniors. The colleagues are very cooperative. There is a lot of room for growth in career.
Pros
Good salary package
Cons
You have to meet the targets
The best thing about working as a content writer in Imperia Structures is the variety of projects you get. You’ll get to learn a lot about the real estate trends that’s beneficial for your career as well as your personal life. Imperia practices ethically, that can’t be said for most of the other builders in the real estate sector.
Cons
work pressure can sometimes be very heavy. Luckily it adds to your lists of achievements