Imperia Structures Ltd

Imperia Structures Ltd Employee Reviews for Sales Executive

Sales Executive14 reviews
India14 reviews
It is fun to be a part of Imperia Structures. I have enjoyed last two years in organization under talented individuals. and that's the reason i didn't think to change.
Pros
You are never under pressure.
Cons
You need to apply for leaves before 2 weeks.
It was a bad experience and would not recommend you any person. They have 28 days working scheme no weekoff salary never on time you are not allowed to talk any one only 10 min given for lunch Sooo stressful.
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional staff, salary comes after 2 month, it's like you're in school
Imperia Structures is a perfect workplace for passionate professionals. I worked in two companies earlier but the experience at Imperia Structures Ltd. is wonderful.
Pros
If you work well you will get good increment.
Cons
Sometimes the load is too much.
working environment was superb. We can easily n fearlessly coordinate with your seniors. Though the envio was too competitive.My Decisions to join Imperia Structures proved very beneficial for me as I not only got a good package but my career has got a boost.
Pros
A brand name.
Cons
The leave count is less.
I had a good time in Imperia Structures. Working there was fun. Due to some personal issues I had to go to another city and left the job. Now I really miss those times. I recommend Imperia Structures to everyone.
Pros
You will have fun not only work.
Cons
No pick and drop facility.
I am loving the office premises. The overall design and structure is just good. It could be better by including a gym and a Pool table. The environment is so cool.
Pros
I think I am getting genuine salary
Cons
I think few negative thoughts are popping around.
Infrastructure and the speed of internet are great in this organization. I love the interior design of the office because it is minimalistic. It is all about being efficient and good at what you do. If you see yourself as an ace in real estate sales, you’ll do great in Imperia Structures.
Pros
Work organization is great here. If the daily tasks are planned, you know your week will go smooth
Cons
There are a few gossipy people in the organization, just be far away from them
The amount of opportunities and attractive real estate projects are a lot here. When I was working in a smaller organization, I lacked work most of the time because a lot of waiting was involved for approval and paperwork. When I joined Imperia Structures, I realized there were unproductive pockets in between, but the company made sure they were filled with training sessions. The management makes sure we’re having a good and productive experience in the office. Choose this company if you think of Real estate as your passion.
Pros
Salary is a deciding factor for many people. If it is for you, you don’t have to worry about the remuneration in this organization
Cons
I can’t think of a negative. Some of the co-workers are not really nice, the rest are okay
My life at imperia structures can be best described as the feeling Will Smith gets at the end of the movie: The Pursuit of Happiness. I know it sounds melodramatic but Imperia gave me the much-needed break I needed in a real estate sales sphere. If you want to be a self-sufficient and open your own real estate organization, I’d recommend training in this company, but don’t cheat them.
Pros
The salary is great, the people are great, you get ample amount of leaves, the upper management cares about your problems just as you do
Cons
There have been times I was entrusted with difficult tasks in an unrealistic timeframe, the work pressure is a LOT when a steady flow of projects comes barging in
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Imperia Structures Ltd?
I have been enjoying my responsibilities at Imperia Structures since more than a year now. It is a really nice company. You would find humble bosses and friendly colleagues here. Work is streamlined well by the management. 3.5/5 from my experience.
Pros
Good working environment, great infrastructure, no staybacks
Cons
Less remuneration, strict timings
I am sure these guys can create a medieval castle if they can put their resources and their minds to it. The role hierarchy and responsibilities are well defined. No one has to put up with work that is not theirs to do. The environment is laid back but it’s really productive as well. You can put in your headphones and work for an 8-hour stretch without anyone bothering you for important meetings or any stupid reasons. Time is valued here so they try to minimize the number of meetings
Pros
Less workload, quality of projects is considered more than quantity, the pay is also better than average.
Cons
employee benefits should be more.
I did not stay in this company for very long as I had to move to Toronto with my husband. The co-workers and upper-management is very accommodating. The company is filled with gentlemen who talk professionally and graciously.
Pros
good pay, friendly people, flexible work timing
Cons
burdened with a lot of work sometimes
Imperia Structures provides you with the best job opportunities if you have the skills and experience. Cracking a position here is smoother than making an omlette tbh. You’ll receive timely compensations and the bonuses are easy and attractive if you’re good at your job.
Pros
bonuses
Cons
The workload
Imperia Structures is the ultimate training platform for those looking to be slingshot in the real estate world. You’ll learn a lot about the economics, laws, financial stuff irrespective of your work profile. They prep you up really hard do you can make the best decisions during your work time so you give an amazing experience to the customers.
Pros
Pay and work culture
Cons
work timings