Imperia Structures Ltd

Imperia Structures Ltd Employee Reviews for Marketing Executive

Marketing Executive6 reviews
India6 reviews
If you are a part of Imperia Structures, it directly means you are a part of Big Brand Name that’s what I like. The brand name is valued by all organizations.
Pros
If you work well you will get good increment.
Cons
Sometimes the load is too much.
I am working at Imperia Structures for more than 3 years now. My mentors here actually taught me a lot on how sales are done. They have literally groomed me into a professional. I really like how this place shapes employees, especially those who are new to the real estate sector.
Pros
Inspiring mentors, nice work culture
Cons
Occasional stay backs, very less number of leaves
A lot of people told me that Imperia Structures has some flaws. Well I ask them, don’t all the companies do? I’ve spent 4 years in this wonderful organization, and never did I experience a single event that would make me cringe or angry. See, it’s you who’s doing the job. Haven’t you heard about the story about the dog and the mirror? Well, you’re the dog (no offence). Treat your co-workers like you would want to be treated. Don’t be a scheming little runt at your workplace, NEVER!
Pros
The pay is excellent if you can convince the company that you’re worth it.
Cons
There is a slight hint of office politics, but not much. You won’t be branded an evil with if you do something wrong.
The infrastructure is nice. I am glad they offer a comfortable and spacious seating arrangement here. Seniors are helpful as well. Work wise most things are absolutely in place.
Pros
No badmouthing each other here, people are quite friendly
Cons
Stubborn pest problem, a little far from my house so the travelling bit is annoying
My experience at Imperia has been full of highs and lows. Initially I thought it was good that managers do not overburden you with work but then later at times I felt they were unnecessarily demanding. Also, there was not much flexibility in terms of timings. Because my house was quite far from the workplace, I struggled with timing issues a lot.
Pros
A good addition to my resume for sure
Cons
It is all work and no play here
I knew this was the company to apply to when I read about Imperia Structures ltd, a humble company that believes in hard work more than anything else. It’s is a great place to work. These people care deeply for their employees apart from the growth opportunities they provide. You should definitely apply to this company without second thoughts. Trust me, you won’t regret the decision.