Imperia Structures Ltd

Imperia Structures Ltd Employee Reviews for Manager

Manager3 reviews
India3 reviews
I have been working from 1 year at top level in Imperia Structures. A satisfying journey for me so far. My co-workers are very good when it comes to helping me out in difficult situations.
Pros
Friendly employees.
Cons
No cons as such.
When you’re loaded with a lot of work, you will always find yur seniors ready to share your burden. I found it really sweet, everyone is willing to help here. Making a shining career will be very easy here as you will be trained by the best of the best in the real estate business.
Pros
Attractive salary with a lot of employee perks
Cons
not many casual leaves that you can take
most typical day was used to be weekends because people work in real estate have no weekends off and maximum business comes on these week days. Thing i learned there is how to interact with clients,if there is no possibility how to get the work done. for example we were not allowed to enter in some societies for promoting our product still how to get the contact details of people staying in that society..best thing is to take the security in confidence and get the work done. management of the company was good..cooperative. I was free to do anything because of my VP like promotional activity,campaigns etc. My senior manager was cooperative he asked me to analyse the market and the kind of potential they have. the hardest part of the job was many people have misunderstanding about real estate industry as they feel money is unsafe there to convert them into potential client is challenging. the most enjoyable part of the job is you are free to do anything but get results legally.
Pros
free mobile bills
Cons
no off on weekends