Imperia Structures Ltd

Imperia Structures Ltd Employee Reviews in Noida, Uttar Pradesh

Noida, Uttar Pradesh9 reviews
It is fun to be a part of Imperia Structures. I have enjoyed last two years in organization under talented individuals. and that's the reason i didn't think to change.
Pros
If you work well you will get good increment.
Cons
Policies are strict.
It was a bad experience and would not recommend you any person. They have 28 days working scheme no weekoff salary never on time you are not allowed to talk any one only 10 min given for lunch Sooo stressful.
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional staff, salary comes after 2 month, it's like you're in school
If you are a part of Imperia Structures, it directly means you are a part of Big Brand Name that’s what I like. The brand name is valued by all organizations.
Pros
If you work well you will get good increment.
Cons
Sometimes the load is too much.
Imperia Structures is a perfect workplace for passionate professionals. I worked in two companies earlier but the experience at Imperia Structures Ltd. is wonderful.
Pros
If you work well you will get good increment.
Cons
Sometimes the load is too much.
working environment was superb. We can easily n fearlessly coordinate with your seniors. Though the envio was too competitive. I have learned to deal with clients easily and my confidence was increasing day by day.
Pros
job envio was superb. one can enreach their skills to a high level.
Cons
No can facilities
I have been working with imperia structures for more than a year now. My experience has been pretty good so far and i would like to extent my association with this company in future.
Pros
Working here for more than a year now, Good salary packages and healthy work culture, Colleagues are also quite supportive
Cons
Top level management not easily approachable
Real estates company, with no salary, variable salary only that is only incentives. No work culture No security They expect u to work as an real estates agent in simple terms on comission basis Thankyou
Pros
Agent
Cons
Agent
things i had to do there was to enter the market interact with people tell them about the insurance products and sell them. thing i learned there is getting open to the market removing hesitation etc.
Pros
flexible working hours
Cons
no office work
most typical day was used to be weekends because people work in real estate have no weekends off and maximum business comes on these week days. Thing i learned there is how to interact with clients,if there is no possibility how to get the work done. for example we were not allowed to enter in some societies for promoting our product still how to get the contact details of people staying in that society..best thing is to take the security in confidence and get the work done. management of the company was good..cooperative. I was free to do anything because of my VP like promotional activity,campaigns etc. My senior manager was cooperative he asked me to analyse the market and the kind of potential they have. the hardest part of the job was many people have misunderstanding about real estate industry as they feel money is unsafe there to convert them into potential client is challenging. the most enjoyable part of the job is you are free to do anything but get results legally.
Pros
free mobile bills
Cons
no off on weekends
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Imperia Structures Ltd?