Imperia Structures Ltd

Imperia Structures Ltd Employee Reviews in Delhi, Delhi

I was a junior compared to other people in Imperia Structures when I joined. But I never felt like that because there is respect for each other regardless of age, position and culture.
Pros
You are never under pressure.
Cons
You need to apply for leaves before 2 weeks.
i have work around 7 month and experience is very good, easy and supportive environment but payment of salary is delay due to slow down of real estate industry.
I am working in Imperia Structures as strategist from last 1.5 years. The company is nice overall. Both company and employees get good benefits whole year.
Pros
You get good perks on special days.
Cons
No big money for overtime.
All the individuals are able to work independently to achieve different type of results. Everyone is informed about major decisions and nobody is working without a proper goal in Imperia Structures.
Pros
The management shows empathy.
Cons
No rest room.
I have been in this field from last two years but the people during my tenure in Imperia Structures taught me a lot. I actually feel like working in a family there.
Pros
Salary is good.
Cons
More people need to be recruited.
It is fun to be a part of Imperia Structures. I have enjoyed last two years in organization under talented individuals. and that's the reason i didn't think to change.
Pros
Everyone understands their responsibility.
Cons
Strict morning timings.
If you are a part of Imperia Structures, it directly means you are a part of Big Brand Name that’s what I like. The brand name is valued by all organizations.
Pros
Team meeting helps in increasing knowledge.
Cons
Policies are strict.
I am now working from last 1 year. So much enthusiasm among the people. its really a Great sign. The best part was when I got two extra leaves for working hard.
Pros
You get salary on time.
Cons
You should get more holidays like Bhaidooj. Holiday on main days only.
I worked in two companies earlier but the experience at Imperia Structures Ltd. is wonderful. Something I will remember forever that I got good friends there.
Pros
If you work well you will get good increment.
Cons
Sometimes the load is too much.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Imperia Structures Ltd?
I am loving the office premises. The overall design and structure is just good. It could be better by including a gym and a Pool table. The environment is so cool.
Pros
I think I am getting genuine salary
Cons
I think few negative thoughts are popping around.
Working at imperial structures has been a nice little journey from past 4 months. I love to work under the seniors who are always ready to lend a helping hand. They have always been by my side.
Pros
I think the incentives are good.
Cons
I think it would be better if the work is a bit lesser than usual.
The amount of opportunities and attractive real estate projects are a lot here. When I was working in a smaller organization, I lacked work most of the time because a lot of waiting was involved for approval and paperwork. When I joined Imperia Structures, I realized there were unproductive pockets in between, but the company made sure they were filled with training sessions. The management makes sure we’re having a good and productive experience in the office. Choose this company if you think of Real estate as your passion.
Pros
Salary is a deciding factor for many people. If it is for you, you don’t have to worry about the remuneration in this organization
Cons
I can’t think of a negative. Some of the co-workers are not really nice, the rest are okay
My life at imperia structures can be best described as the feeling Will Smith gets at the end of the movie: The Pursuit of Happiness. I know it sounds melodramatic but Imperia gave me the much-needed break I needed in a real estate sales sphere. If you want to be a self-sufficient and open your own real estate organization, I’d recommend training in this company, but don’t cheat them.
Pros
The salary is great, the people are great, you get ample amount of leaves, the upper management cares about your problems just as you do
Cons
There have been times I was entrusted with difficult tasks in an unrealistic timeframe, the work pressure is a LOT when a steady flow of projects comes barging in
The management here is so full of knowledge and market tactics that you will always have something new to learn. If anyone who is looking for such an experience I will recommend Imperia.
Pros
This is a self motivated job but with higher returns.
Cons
Some strict HR rules, not flexible on timings and leaves part
I started with my sales career with Imperia and it was the best kick start of my career. Everyone here is very accepting and understands the efforts and ills of the learning process.
Pros
Apart from the lucrative opportunities and learning experience I receive here, they give amazing incentives to the sales force as well.
Cons
I get too overloaded with work at times and I do not really enjoy that. I mean, who would?
Kudos to the upper management at Imperia Structures because it weaves every person and team together beautifully. People actually help each other here unlike other office where politics is the only source of entertainment for some. Had it been not for my marriage and relocation to another city, I would have continued working at Imperia for a long time.
Pros
Free from office gossip, work is priority
Cons
I didn’t seem to find any expect the fact that if you work well
I had an okay experience of working with Imperia. I was good from the point of view that I got to learn the nitty-gritty of realty sector here from experienced professionals. The only thing I did not like is that my manager was really biased and shrewd. Although she was later fired by the management because of her bad attitude and sloppiness. But while she was here she literally made my life difficult.
Pros
Attentive management, strict actions, good work management
Cons
No major incentives for the non-sales teams
I am happy about the fact that your efforts do get noticed here. Appreciations, as little they may be, inspire you to do better even more. The credit goes to the management for sure.
Pros
Work is valued, mentors are helpful
Cons
Less social engagements, strict HR rules
Some of the organizations I have worked for in my 6-year-old career were not less than a slave camp. You only used to get 30 mins of break, and the bosses would look at you as if you stole their bladder if you went to the john too much. Imperia Structures is nothing of that sort as you can order all the food you want and socialize with your co-workers through your tasks. This company is really easy and fun to work for.
Pros
Almost everyone in this organization is cultured, well spoken, and nice.
Cons
I’ve been thinking of a drawback of working in this company, but I don’t think I’ve come across a really big problem here.
Imperia structures has one of the best social media teams. They don’t apply the same boring strategy again and again. My 3 year experience in social media marketing has told me that every lock has a different key, and every client/project uses a different strategy. The staff at Imperia Structures reflects this belief and it has made my work easier. My colleagues are very nice and supportive. The company keeps everyone happy with employee perks and fun events.
Pros
As I said before, the staff, the bosses and coworkers are extremely supportive and nice.
Cons
You might be put off by the way some of the tasks are managed.
I am working at Imperia Structures for more than 3 years now. My mentors here actually taught me a lot on how sales are done. They have literally groomed me into a professional. I really like how this place shapes employees, especially those who are new to the real estate sector.
Pros
Inspiring mentors, nice work culture
Cons
Occasional stay backs, very less number of leaves