Imperia Structures Ltd
Imperia Structures Ltd Employee Review

Productive & Fun Work Culture with opportunity to innovate and learn

May 24, 2019
A typical day at Imperia starts at 10 AM in the morning and ends at 6:30 PM. Every one have free hand to come with their ideas and execute it and lean from that .

company believe in work and fun culture and arranging regular Saturday outing and indoors games in work place .

also arranging trip for best performer team and employees .

The Best part of the job would be managing work & life balance during the busy season which tends to not be so bad considering that the most enjoyable part of the job are perks and benefits .
Pros
Trips & Outing
September 4, 2017
Sales Officer (Current Employee) - Delhi, Delhi
All the individuals are able to work independently to achieve different type of results. Everyone is informed about major decisions and nobody is working without a proper goal in Imperia Structures.
Pros
The management shows empathy.
Cons
No rest room.
August 30, 2017
Sales Agent (Current Employee) - Delhi
I have been in this field from last two years but the people during my tenure in Imperia Structures taught me a lot. I actually feel like working in a family there.
Pros
Salary is good.
Cons
More people need to be recruited.
July 28, 2017
Sales (Current Employee) - Delhi
I started with my sales career with Imperia and it was the best kick start of my career. Everyone here is very accepting and understands the efforts and ills of the learning process.
Pros
Apart from the lucrative opportunities and learning experience I receive here, they give amazing incentives to the sales force as well.
Cons
I get too overloaded with work at times and I do not really enjoy that. I mean, who would?