Imperia Structures Ltd
Imperia Structures Ltd Employee Review

Nice journey with Imperia Structures

August 10, 2018
If you are a part of Imperia Structures, it directly means you are a part of Big Brand Name that’s what I like. The brand name is valued by all organizations.
Pros
If you work well you will get good increment.
Cons
Sometimes the load is too much.
July 27, 2017
Same role
Marketing Executive (Former Employee) - Delhi
I am working at Imperia Structures for more than 3 years now. My mentors here actually taught me a lot on how sales are done. They have literally groomed me into a professional. I really like how this place shapes employees, especially those who are new to the real estate sector.
Pros
Inspiring mentors, nice work culture
Cons
Occasional stay backs, very less number of leaves
July 14, 2017
Same role
Marketing Executive (Former Employee) - Delhi
A lot of people told me that Imperia Structures has some flaws. Well I ask them, don’t all the companies do? I’ve spent 4 years in this wonderful organization, and never did I experience a single event that would make me cringe or angry. See, it’s you who’s doing the job. Haven’t you heard about the story about the dog and the mirror? Well, you’re the dog (no offence). Treat your co-workers like you would want to be treated. Don’t be a scheming little runt at your workplace, NEVER!
Pros
The pay is excellent if you can convince the company that you’re worth it.
Cons
There is a slight hint of office politics, but not much. You won’t be branded an evil with if you do something wrong.
February 9, 2020
Same location
Sales Executive (Current Employee) - Noida, Uttar Pradesh
It was a bad experience and would not recommend you any person. They have 28 days working scheme no weekoff salary never on time you are not allowed to talk any one only 10 min given for lunch Sooo stressful.
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional staff, salary comes after 2 month, it's like you're in school