Imperia Structures Ltd
Imperia Structures Ltd Employee Review

Good Salary To Start With

August 12, 2017
The amount of opportunities and attractive real estate projects are a lot here. When I was working in a smaller organization, I lacked work most of the time because a lot of waiting was involved for approval and paperwork. When I joined Imperia Structures, I realized there were unproductive pockets in between, but the company made sure they were filled with training sessions. The management makes sure we’re having a good and productive experience in the office. Choose this company if you think of Real estate as your passion.
Pros
Salary is a deciding factor for many people. If it is for you, you don’t have to worry about the remuneration in this organization
Cons
I can’t think of a negative. Some of the co-workers are not really nice, the rest are okay
February 9, 2020
It was a bad experience and would not recommend you any person. They have 28 days working scheme no weekoff salary never on time you are not allowed to talk any one only 10 min given for lunch Sooo stressful.
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional staff, salary comes after 2 month, it's like you're in school
August 9, 2018
It is fun to be a part of Imperia Structures. I have enjoyed last two years in organization under talented individuals. and that's the reason i didn't think to change.
Pros
You are never under pressure.
Cons
You need to apply for leaves before 2 weeks.
April 24, 2020
Same location
i have work around 7 month and experience is very good, easy and supportive environment but payment of salary is delay due to slow down of real estate industry.