Imperia Structures Ltd

Imperia Structures Ltd Employee Reviews

Productive & Fun Work Culture with opportunity to innovate and learn
A typical day at Imperia starts at 10 AM in the morning and ends at 6:30 PM. Every one have free hand to come with their ideas and execute it and lean from that .

company believe in work and fun culture and arranging regular Saturday outing and indoors games in work place .

also arranging trip for best performer team and employees .

The Best part of the job would be managing work & life balance during the busy season which tends to not be so bad considering that the most enjoyable part of the job are perks and benefits .
Pros
Trips & Outing
Very stressful and unproductive environment
It was a bad experience and would not recommend you any person. They have 28 days working scheme no weekoff salary never on time you are not allowed to talk any one only 10 min given for lunch Sooo stressful.
Pros
Cons
Unprofessional staff, salary comes after 2 month, it's like you're in school
Growing Organization
It is fun to be a part of Imperia Structures. I have enjoyed last two years in organization under talented individuals. and that's the reason i didn't think to change.
Pros
If you work well you will get good increment.
Cons
Policies are strict.
Nice journey with Imperia Structures
If you are a part of Imperia Structures, it directly means you are a part of Big Brand Name that’s what I like. The brand name is valued by all organizations.
Pros
If you work well you will get good increment.
Cons
Sometimes the load is too much.
Productive and fun workplace
Pros
You are never under pressure.
Cons
You need to apply for leaves before 2 weeks.
Happily working in Imperia Structures"
Imperia Structures is a perfect workplace for passionate professionals. I worked in two companies earlier but the experience at Imperia Structures Ltd. is wonderful.
Pros
If you work well you will get good increment.
Cons
Sometimes the load is too much.
working environment
working environment was superb. We can easily n fearlessly coordinate with your seniors. Though the envio was too competitive.My Decisions to join Imperia Structures proved very beneficial for me as I not only got a good package but my career has got a boost.
Pros
A brand name.
Cons
The leave count is less.
working environment was superb. We can easily n fearlessly coordinate with your seniors. Though the envio was too competative.
I have learned to deal with clients easily and my confidence was increasing day by day.
Pros
job envio was superb. one can enreach their skills to a high level.
Cons
No can facilities
Working full time from 1.5 years
I am working in the sales department and I have enjoyed my time here. I have completed 1.5 years and looking forward to spending many more years. Sales job is not straight forward but it is when you are working for Imperia Structures.
Pros
It’s a reputed company.
Cons
Few gossips inside the company which is not unusual.
Career Boosting
My Decisions to join Imperia Structures proved very beneficial for me as I not only got a good package but my career has got a boost. From the looks of it I can say that if I am able to work well for 2-3 years here I am going to get to a next level altogether. There are chances for everyone to grab here and anyone wanting to make a good career for himself/herself can surely give it a shot.
Pros
A brand name.
Cons
The leave count is less.
Worked there for 2 years
I had a good time in Imperia Structures. Working there was fun. Due to some personal issues I had to go to another city and left the job. Now I really miss those times. I recommend Imperia Structures to everyone.
Pros
You will have fun not only work.
Cons
No pick and drop facility.
Nice journey with Imperia Structures
I had to take some difficult business decisions while working for Imperia Structures which made me the person I am today. I really learnt a lot there.
Pros
Flexible Working hours.
Cons
Workload high on weekends sometimes.
Working at top level Management
I have been working from 1 year at top level in Imperia Structures. A satisfying journey for me so far. My co-workers are very good when it comes to helping me out in difficult situations.
Pros
Friendly employees.
Cons
No cons as such.
Growing Organization
I am happy to be a part of such growing organization. Imperia Structures Ltd is one of very few real estate companies to survive for such longer time. It was only possible because of positive attitude.
Pros
You can adapt quickly here
Cons
Excessive focus on internal relationships
Great Package
I was getting a below par salary in last organization and my efforts were almost going in vain. In Imperia Structures I am getting far better package and looking forward to work for more years to come.
Pros
You will receive good reward for hardwork.
Cons
You need to commute on your own.
Brilliant Leadership style
The leadership is present at all levels and the style of leadership is different from other organizations. Mostly we see leaders passing out orders but in Imperia Structures they work with you.
Pros
You will receive a request only after first one is complete.
Cons
Sometimes you need to stretch.
Everything is planned
Nothing comes as a surprise for anyone in Imperia Structures. The planning is top notch. Every one knows what he needs to do. There are no secrets as such.
Pros
Everyday is interesting.
Cons
Too much work on some days.
Company Standards are excellent
All the employees are involved while making big decisions and anyone can input his or her ideas. Everyone is viewed as good as higher ranked employees in Imperia Structures.
Pros
Absolute professionalism there.
Cons
Getting promoted takes time.
Respect for each other
I was a junior compared to other people in Imperia Structures when I joined. But I never felt like that because there is respect for each other regardless of age, position and culture.
Pros
You are never under pressure.
Cons
You need to apply for leaves before 2 weeks.
Working as strategist
I am working in Imperia Structures as strategist from last 1.5 years. The company is nice overall. Both company and employees get good benefits whole year.
Pros
You get good perks on special days.
Cons
No big money for overtime.
There is Transparency
All the individuals are able to work independently to achieve different type of results. Everyone is informed about major decisions and nobody is working without a proper goal in Imperia Structures.
Pros
The management shows empathy.
Cons
No rest room.