Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd

Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India120 reviews
Reviewed a good place to work as a consultant and typical in suiting a right job as per your profile. produce a app to check your benefits,pay slips,form 18,etc.. as systematic.
Pros
On time salary
Cons
No benefits
Seems like fake company making fool of the people. No jobs no salary
Don't recommend to connect to this company. Else you will be wasting your time. ..
Cons
All fraud
I like that job timing some problem otherwise all is good there. Then managment was good trainer and team leader all support me always. I feel happy that office and I learn more then that office.
Company are not doing our work properly and staff are saying rootly bhehevar quess company ke staff ko employe se bat karme li tamij bhi nai hai or koi kam karna ho to us ka koi answer bhi nai milta hai yeah se I have very very bad full experience in this quess company
Completely four year i have done work with devoutness with Samsung Rjio 4G Project. I have get tremendous experience. I have too much learned new work.
Pros
Full Freedom for work
Cons
Am learning lot of things from this company
This company is friendly nature

Am well experienced from this company

Now am ready to face any challenging jobs also
Required job in accounts only.
Experience of gst & vat.

Annual report of gst with use of v look up and pivot table.

Entry in tally and maintain record in excel.
This is a very good organization because this is an MNC Company. They gave me an opportunity in Karnataka state. When I was working, I have learned the management skills.
I had work with ikya team and it was excellent work with them .....i hope who ever want a job i would first recommed ikya solution it has a great job and great support
I learned so many things on field work.
Relaxed work place culture in Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd.

Management is also very co-operative & friendly.
well good company of terms to paid salary on time i am very grateful to work on this company management are very strong to pay time to time salary on time
Good and well maintained Environment.. Busy schedules will be held and we can improvise the career but not with the salary paid ... Overall review as I give will be 3 🌟
Good experience but due to reporting manager at client site, left the job. Apart from that every thing is fine. Good work environment. Salary pay out was ontime.
The hardest part of the job to make proper location pointer on the given mobile phone because the device is to small and i have to put accurate location.
Productive environment,helpful staff, positive attitude,training's provided.
Work place culture is positive.

Learning and great place to start your career.
I worked for 2 months and they didn't paid me a single rupee , finally i bound to left the job ,still they are not giving me salary and my experience letter as well , don't believe that company and i won't refer any of my friends in the future days
Very responsible any time when we have any new changes rule, plan, target, achievement and all the properties in my company telecom which deal with this Organisation.
It's really a great working with my current company, all the team members of concern department are willing to help at any time. I recommend everyone to join if they get the opportunity to work with it.
(i) Its a process daily learning and critical thinking to solve the problem in the workplace.
(ii) I learned how to maintain the road without patches and to provide the cautionary, mandatory and safety information through sign boards for the highway users.

(iii) To manage the BOQ and measure books in daily progress.

(iv) Workplace culture will be friendly as well as mandatory in place of critical time.

(v) The most enjoyable part of this job is getting the self satisfaction while the road users gives the positive feedback.
Ikya Human Capital is good for knowledge because i am on-roll but i have to work in Bharti Airtel of Off-roll and there is learn a lot of things and atmosphere is also very good.
My role was in recruitment, onboarding, and employee engagement. Managing high volumes in recruitment - entry, middle-level candidates.
Overall work experience and job culture was very enjoyable.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ikya Human Capital Solutions Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.