Here to help
Coronavirus update
Information from IKEA:

IKEA Employee Reviews

India42 reviews
Job was good but the problem I faced is little work pressure n job shift n distance issue and growth also . The main thing was i m from retail format and face off customer but here in ikea ist completely opposite... I have to take calls n solve customer quires. Which I felt little difficult.
Empresa con valores firmes donde lo importante son las personas.
Ikea is home furnishing brand from Sweden I like the way of Ikea work culture really good I have learnt soo many things from Ikea we create a better day for many 😊
Cons
No consistent schedules. Very selfish management. Only thinks of their sales. Still horribly fails. No work life balance at all. No humanity. Pluck off all great employess for money sake.
It's works on its principal I.e spreading togetherness and the hierarchy irrespective of any post doesn't effect any coworker as everyone are Freindly.also it has disciplined environment.
Pros
No discrimination
Cons
Long hours and no incentives
Need good communication skills and basic knowledge on IKEA.No work pressure at IKEA. Friendly environment at work. All IKEA values are followed by each an every employee at IKEA

employee
its a very good company especially the medical benefits. And the work life balance is very good, have two offs in a week and the timing of work hours is absolutely good
Ikea provides good onsite opportunities for Everyone.Currently,ikea is moving to cloud also so its good for the employees to learn and grow on trending technologies.
IKEA India Pvt LTD is a dream organization for many and I'm so glad to be a part of it. The work culture is amazing and one has many possibilities to grow.
Super company but looking for out of india.canada is my favourite place to work I can learn many new things in Canada . IKEA is nice place to work any ware in world.
Not good for who are in services or low level positions the just spoke sweet way but reality is different and manger have some favourite employees who only listen not speak and face mangers attitude if u want to become favourite person of ur manager then become spon in and never argument for your rights ikea
Nice environment And nice management and good Co worker , value and culture ,huge store ,Ikea food
Ikea gender equality ,to much learning, and love the company IKEA
IKEA India, part of the IKEA Group, sources various products for IKEA stores worldwide​ June 2017
● Shadowed and interviewed ​the heads of Marketing, Supply, Product Design, and Corporate Social Responsibility

● Conducted ​a case study on ‘Should IKEA open a store in Gurgaon?’ using market research tools, financial data, and competitor analysis.
- good employee benefits
- work life balance

- more employee centric

- equal opportunity employer

- ration or male to female 50-50

- Swedish company and management
Good company to work with strong vision , values & culture.
Good opportunities if you are mobile

Strong business agenda for india.

Flat organisation & no big hierarchy
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Slow decision making
Learnt a lot about Support Management and how to deal with several stake holders. learnt how to promptly support in case of Critical issues. Management is Supportive.
Good for humanity

Great Management
Fun with work

New Challenges

New Setup

lots of learning from Infra prespective

Great team work

Work life balance

Challenges: Centeral manged services

No clarity for Roles & Responsibilities
A good company to work in provides lot of pros and treats workers well. provided will training and a lot of gifts. The management Is encouraging and very understanding.
Pros
Free Lunch
Cons
Strict environments
I pride myself on my customer service skills and my ability to resolve what could be difficult situations. With 3 years of experience here, I have learned to effectively understand and resolve customer issues. On a related note, I also have strong communication skills, which help me work well with customers, team members, and executives. I was known there for being an effective team member with a talent for sales. Ones, one of my colleagues canceled her minsion due to her illness, That was a bad situation and I decided to change my program and substitude her
A wonderful place to work, dynamic work atmosphere, ideas are welcomed and is employee friendly. One gets opportunity to work in different vertical apart from their core background.