IDFC Employee Reviews

2.8Pay & Benefits
Excelente lugar para trabajar
PRIVATE EQUITY MBA SUMMER INTERN (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MAHARASHTRA, INJanuary 28, 2019
Entrada puntual, había desayuno. Equipo fuerte, buena ubicación de las oficinas.
Investment Bank with a Strong Lineage
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MHJune 2, 2014
My responsibilities as an investment banking analyst requires me to be on the toes with the happenings in my allocated sectors of energy, agro- chemicals, media & entertainment.

A typical day involves working on ongoing transactions, providing support to senior management through research and preparation of marketing collateral, mostly pitch books.

IDFC has been instrumental in teaching me a lot about investment banking, chief among them is preparing a framework to quickly bringing oneself upto speed about a sector. They also taught me the importance of thorough background & sector research. The transactions that I have worked on allowed me to further hone my financial modelling skills.

The work culture is comfortable, with the management & colleagues being both highly skilled & approachable.

The hardest and at the same time the most enjoyable part is the on-the-toes nature of the job. It allows one to be quick on their feet & in their thinking.
Pros
Timely Reimbursement
Cons
Bureaucratic Decision Making Process
Excellent learning curve. Friendly co-workers.
Financial Analyst (Investor Relations and MIS) (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MHFebruary 20, 2014
An excellent place to work. A very employee friendly company. Also the learning curve has been excellent on all fronts.

Want to know more about IDFC?

Ask a question