Idera

Idera Employee Review

Passionate Company - Great Team centered environment!
Office Administration (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 8, 2017
Since my first day with this company I have felt valued and appreciated by the staff and management. This job is unlike any I have previously had because I am actually excited to get up and go to work in the morning.

Our workplace is fairly relaxed and employees are expected to be self reliant. The only negative to some new hires is the sense of, "sink or swim." Any job can be difficult at times. But, even on particularly stressful days, I go home and feel accomplished. IDERA prides itself on having passion and simplifying the lives of our customers. And I am so glad to work here!
Pros
IderaFest Concerts/Parties, Great co-workers, Great support from management and Human Resources

Other Idera Employee Reviews

Good but not safe
Account Manager/Business developing (Former Employee) –  Slough, BerkshireDecember 22, 2019
Not the safest workplace but beside that, all good. Management ok but pressing to much in areas not up to you, need to relax more the environment as everyone is stressed out
Team Environment
AP Specialist (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 12, 2019
Flexible work hours
Fun Events
Manager promoted self growth
Culture of work hard and play hard
Growth with field
Constantly growing company in a lucrative industry

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Idera. Our community is ready to answer.