IDBI Federal Life Insurance Employee Reviews

Productive and Challenging
Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Palakkad district, KeralaSeptember 19, 2018
A great Place to work for freshers who need an entry in to the market , enjoy Target achievements and accept challenge .

Good support from Reporting Managers and great recognition for performers.

Non -Performers are given ample time and solutions to improve.
Pros
Work Culture, Salary
Cons
Steep Targets
It's really good but I was anable to work there because they are more restriction
Teem leader (Former Employee) –  CoimbatoreAugust 9, 2018
I really like that job target also available there and location also very long compare to our location to job location very high that why I unable to continue tha work
Employee centric
HR Executive (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMarch 30, 2018
Good company to work with with Employee centric approach. Good Management. Company provides work life balance for the employees. Best thing about the company is its flexible working hours.
Insurance Expeience
Sales Manager L1 (Current Employee) –  Amritsar, PunjabMarch 4, 2018
HDFC Life is my first insurance company, it was great working with HDFC. I have learn good things from company and also with my seniors.
Good exp with ING life...
Good
Advisor (Former Employee) –  KarnatakaFebruary 27, 2018
Face to face conversation with the clients regarding the several products dealt by the company was really good. A very good experience and got to learn so much from the experience that I had there.
Produktive
Distribution manager (Former Employee) –  Goa -IndienFebruary 15, 2018
Jeg lærte arbejdskultur, firma mission og vision er meget vigtigst end andre ting.
Pros
Firma træning program
It is an good place to work
Junior Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 20, 2018
IDBI Federal Life Insurance is an Good company and works to employee work life balance.

It is moving from Good to Great.

The work culture is good and all team members are supportive in nature

The promotion and salary increment is very slow.
Pros
Medical perquisites
Cons
Working hours are very long for operations
Great company to start your career with.
Agency Leader ( Team Leader) (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJanuary 20, 2018
IDBI Federal has been a great journey for me. I joined as a complete fresher and the learning out here has been phenomenal. I've learnt so much about insurance products, sales, management, recruitment and even conducting interview sessions. Since this is a life insurance company, I was also taught a great deal about customer relationship and client handling.
All in all it's a good place to begin with if you are not looking to earn a whole lot of money but develop your soft and hard employable skills.
Pros
Great team support, free coffee.
Cons
Low salary, too less holidays.
Good company
Senior Executive (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 21, 2017
Good company to work with.Low salary hike and bonus. loads of manual work.Management is good but lot of late sittings due to manual work.Should spend on automating the systems.
Cons
Ome of the best place to work
Sr. Executive Customer RelationS. (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 19, 2017
Hdfc life is one the best Insurance company in India. working culture is quite good. Salaries are on time.

Tops is also a good company all over India. One the best manpower supply company. HO is quite good and working environmenr is also quite good.
Pros
Tops u get lunch
Cons
Long working hours in Hdfc life
great place for learning
Chief Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  indiaNovember 26, 2017
Good company and great support, always you can learn new things,
can contact with lots of people , can easily develop our own work culture , can experience work under pressure
Pros
Excellent HR management
Cons
customer support
An excellent company to work.
Regional Head, Banca (AVP) (Current Employee) –  Patna, BiharOctober 20, 2017
This co. is a young and growing Co. it is employee focused and transparent organisation. Being a new age organisation it takes a lots of creative initiative. Having a young and dynamic CEO, this company takes bold steps which will definitely lead it to the desired Goal.
Pros
A young and employee focused organisation
Cons
Frequent Changes, a little unstable
Proudly known as the 'Uninsurance' Office
Assistant Manager - Marketing (Current Employee) –  Mumbai Head OfficeOctober 19, 2017
A mid-size company, IDBI Federal is a great place to work with hard-working people. It's called the Uninsurance office because of its policies and the nature of people working there unlike a lot of NBFC companies. Except the lower salary standard and rigid thinking in the top management, there aren't many negative points about this company
Pros
Informal dressing, Work from home policy, flexible work hours
Cons
Poor salary structure and HR procedures
Good Organisation
Intern (Former Employee) –  LucknowSeptember 28, 2017
A good organisation to work with in the initial start of the career path,
Internships offer a wide range of exposure from finance to marketing also...
Junior Manager Human Resources (Current Employee) –  MumbaiSeptember 16, 2017
IDBI federal has given me great opportunities to learn and grow. I have multi tasked on various deliverables successfully. All thanks to the supportive team i work with.
Pros
Brand name
Cons
Travel distance
job comfort & friendly enviroment
agency leader (Former Employee) –  Jabalpur, Madhya PradeshSeptember 10, 2017
i had a great experience with IDBI jabalpur. my reporting manager was so supportive & enthusiastic. i have learned almost aspects of management such as recruitment,motivation,training,retention etc. a valuable experience of team handling,had worked with team of wealthsurance advisers.overall it will be very beneficial for me in future.
Pros
job comfort enthusiastic enviroment
Cons
negligible
Targeted job
Deputy Agency Manager (Former Employee) –  ChennaiAugust 31, 2017
Recruiting people's it's challenging one in insurance field and training them and move on with target. Company is well growing company in industry but challenging to sell insurance to customers because LIC company is most famous one in India. Company also not provided benefits to us to motivate sell insurance.
Pros
Manager
Cons
Heavy target
Interesting place to work
DVP - IT, Head Applications & Development (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 28, 2017
IDBI Federal is a better employee focussed organization compared to its peers.
Had the opportunity to learn a lot being a founder member. Good exposure and nice assignments.
Pros
Amiable organization
Cons
Nothing quite significant
All are good
Sr. Financial Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  KolkataAugust 25, 2017
Company is good . Staffs are good. Managers are good. Immediate managers are good. Everybody helps another. Culture is good. Managers are very helpful.
Horrible to work in East now
Chief relationship manager (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalAugust 17, 2017
For employee, nowadays, there is no job security, no work life balance is there. No proper HR rules are there. Basically homely atmosphere, but no career growth. Management is trying not to give our incentives in many ways, they create huge target, hard KRA to achieve it. No personal & work life balance. They want us to work 24*7. We can not plan our holiday or taking leave for any proggramme. Good part is, we have good colleagues, we have competition with each other, but still we have good relation with each other.
Cons
no time limit in night, no proper sat sunday leave