ICRI Employee Reviews

It was a good start for me
Trainee (Current Employee) –  New DelhiJune 1, 2016
ICRI provides great environment to work. They provide equal opportunity to everyone and gives fair chances to prove their ability. Culture of work over here is also good. If anyone really wantr to grow their career then this institute will really help him/her a lot.
Pros
nice management, equal opportunity provider, gives fair chances, good culture good growth aspects
Cons
There is not much of negative to comment.
productive
Clinical Research Faculty (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 4, 2016
work culture is not good in specific project but as company is very good and management is also good,also quickly response from the management for any of the inquiries.
Great culture to work in
Lecturer (Current Employee) –  DelhiMay 26, 2016
The management is understanding. You get to share you opinion and voice out and the best thing is they consider them. Lot of encouragement and positive atmosphere. Friendly people. They take care of each and every employee equally.
Cons
None for now, everything is good here
Its a good company to work for, I got lot of practical exposure. It was a learning curve for me.
Trainee (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KAJuly 4, 2013
Pros
Practical knowledge
Cons
No growth
Great culture to work in ICRI
trainer (Former Employee) –  new delhiJune 23, 2016
Its fun place to work and typical day at work is really balanced. I learned a lot of new things.Lot of encouragement and positive atmosphere. Friendly people. They take care of each and every employee equally.
Pros
The Managment Is unerstanding .
Cons
None for now.
Good to work
Counsellor (Current Employee) –  DelhiMay 14, 2013
For Tele-sales profile it's good to work. Wide range of work for persons who want to learn. Good colleagues. Working late.