ICRA Online Limited

ICRA Online Limited Employee Review

View all ICRA Online Limited reviews

Work Pressure & Co-workers
Associate Accounts (Current Employee) –  Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 10, 2015
Here work pressure am easily handling with my speed of work during month ending. Limited work reduce me to explore myself.Co-workers are so friendly. We hang out most of the time. They also help me in professionally way. But I have not habit of limited work now-days i keep me busy in challenging work
Pros
Salary Benefits
Cons
Job Satisfaction

Other ICRA Online Limited Employee Reviews

Good company
Worked as Trainee as Data analyst (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalFebruary 8, 2020
Good behavior of supervisor and great work culture. I was working as trainee but got some benefits with other employees. I was working on a government project by DGT to grade the industrial training institute of India.
Good place to start your career
Senior Associate Analyst (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJanuary 31, 2020
Good place to start your career, Hectic work schedule due to rotational shift and extra working hours. No extra payment for additional working hours. Less opportunity.