ICICI Bank Ltd
Coronavirus update

ICICI Bank Ltd Pay & Benefits reviews

India6,038 reviews
Found 1,203 reviews matching the search
Salary is low as per post of assistant manager.but yes I learnt a lot from ICICI Bank and satisfied with the working environment.good supportive staff
I really a did a big mistake going to ICICI bank bcz I have never seen a poor management like this anywhere. No hygiene. No clean washrooms. no talking sense to people. seriously very poor. I feel nothing has good in that bank.they consider new people as a liability and they talk like this in front of us. Very bad behaviours of managers and seniors. I never ever suggest people go to that bank.
Pros
salary get cr on time
Cons
unlimited hours, no trainings, no doubt solving
Icici bank is very good bank ...because this bank is learned to me ...how can I work...good salary provided our stuff...I am very proud feel working icici bank
Pros
ICICI Bank Employee Reviews for Collection Manager. HR and management is good and helpful. Also training system time to time. ... I handle effective customer service of retail asset department and understand the customer requirement and provide the best solution as per bank polices .
Pros
Process to do work.good HR policy job security friendly work environment
Cons
There is no cons .salary is bit lower as per my opinion
Stressful Work with no Work life balance. Lot of work and mails and continuous pressure of work to be done...Management is all governed by the Sales Team not really supports the Credit Team .
Pros
Perks
Cons
Long hours and less salary
Everything was nice the work culture manager and salary opportunity of growth was there team work was encouraged promotions and growth was so much organised
People who are interested in Entrepreneurship they should work in ICICI for six months.If you can survive Here by Doing business you can Build your Own career
Pros
Salary on Time
Cons
Sales On Time
It was wonderful experience with ICICI.. Good work culture and good salary, incentives and It helps to manage the workbalance.. Not much stress I can handled it
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Little bit stress
Strong management and good HR policy. The salary is not as per the market . Overall average work experience. No on job training , you have to learn on your which is the difficult part.
From Bareilly to Azamgarh very different culture I found. My most difficult part was the travelling there is no route and benefits. The main reason to quit ICICI bank was the distance problem. In terms of being the elder child responsibility are on my shoulders and I couldn't understand the right way to I quit my job.
Good salary, good bonus, work-life balance is also good. Team is supportive and seniors groom well for work. ICICI Bank is best suited for experienced in sales. Good for former bank officials of other banks

So stresseful to work here, they'll show huge CTC but in hand salary will be low, No work culture or etiquettes and no work life balance, choose only corporate department , never go for retail banking here
Good people to work with. However you need to have a Godfather to think about long term career at ICICI. Team building is good though and you get to learn a lot.
good to start career, work culture is good. Good salary, good bonus, work-life balance is also good. Team is supportive and seniors groom well for work.
Good for former bank officials of other banks but not for freshers, slow growth with better job security, low salary with good bonus,strict timings...
Pros
Annual bonus, job security
Cons
Targets, seniors, reviews
Seniors are supporting and available whenever required. but the working environment is stressful and demanding. Remuneration package is well and okay. The hardest part is work-life balance. Lots of time is required to be given to the job.
It is a good experience at Icici bank ltd. I learnt many things there like having patience against irated customer, Aggresive at work, travelling long distance.
Nice Place to work but some times the long hours at the end of the month to achieve sales target disrupt your work-life balance. Though the salary and commission are good.

I enjoy my time working in credit card sales team and learn a lot from seniors in my early career years.
Stressful environment all over there. Management is quite nice but the salary is not upto the mark, because in diff banks same position are getting more but over here we are not getting which is hampering our living statndard.
Politics r there in team environment . You may achieve best but the good one may take advantage as they are closer to the bosses than yours. Culture is very good.
Pros
Good culture
Cons
Low salary
Somewhat good but not when it comes to payscale. Working culture is ok . Customer friendly . Work pressure high and bonus and other incentives are less. Organisation structure is somehow ok.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICICI Bank Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
2,252