ICICI Bank Ltd
Coronavirus update

ICICI Bank Ltd Employee Reviews

India6,058 reviews
Found 6,058 reviews matching the search
Good support from bank officials and colleges to achieve my target it must be the enjoyable part of my life. Work place culture and the situation are made me Happy.
Nice experience,peaceful environment,new challenges,convincing customer for cross selling of insurance and loan,great team leader...had fun while working
Nice place to work with a great work place . If you want to work in icici then you definitely go for it . Everyone is friendly their they help you when your are in need .
Good organization but as a beginners the salary is good enough but when we have three or four yeras experience still we are getting only same salary of a beginner
Working with ICICI have both sides, a fun loving with competitive as well as productive work place. Employees get appreciation at the regular time intervals, specially when it needed. Employee Appreciation is a strong part for any employers, it gives boost to both, employee and employers.
Great place to work for management persons. Extensive knowledge for trade and finance. Good customer engagement. Fair pay. Work life balance.
Very competitive.
Best is the icici.but my salary is low.but I have an another job searching. But best role to the icici .best safety is icici and good opportunity to give the icici
Pros
Be safe
Cons
Salary low
I like icici bank, its nice culture, nice management, nice staff, salary and job satisfaction.
I want to rejoin icici bank, its my pleasure.

But nobody guide me to rejoin it.
Pros
Nice and good perception
Cons
Recommended
I am handling operational as well as slaes activity and done achievement of profitability target for the Branch .
Maintain 20 people team and guide them for achieve there target.
Good organisation for all,interms of fresher and experinced..you will get more knowledge about the bank and products...u also get a good knowledge of others product..the traning in icici is very good and useful.
I am Satisfied I was worked in India.Here i don't know much about this company. In India ICICI Bank is the one of the top bank. In UAE I have no idea about this company.
I used to work hard a ICICI since i am a fresher in the banking . I have learned that how does the bank work on transactions and what are the inflows and outflows of bank. The banking cluture of ICICI is absolutely excellent. They do give alot of preference for the employee.The most enjoyable part of my job there is finding new customers ion the market by doing cold calls. I loved it
Pros
incentives are provided
Cons
Good time maintanance
Dear fresher's and experiences
A warm request to you that I'm had Iworked as a sales officer in ICICI Bank for 2 years , during the period I have experience that in ICICI Bank LTD is the worst work culture I had ever seen in my entire banking career.
It's good working culture and very company
Good time management good cultural best bank best digital bank it's a mnc bank service is excellent net banking is excellent
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Decision should be made after having the result and the review is based on the way an organization deal with its employees and clients.A number of new things learnt it uses to make a profitable platform for success.
It's a good bank to work lots of Learning and chance to learn Basic bankinh, but huge hararky. Good management and implications process And tracking system for business. Very fast tat process for service request for customers on board as well acquiring for bank.
More to be deliver as required
One should be consistent on performance

Process of request should be done then and there without any delay

Punctual and loyalty is the best key to success
Job role was good but the management is very political and the floor is filled with full of politics. Very stressful atmosphere for sales pressure. they don't recognise your problems they just want there sales target. Management was very very disappointed.
Pros
Job security, New things to learn
Cons
Management, politics, pressure, stress
time mangement ,work culture, enviroment formal ,corporate attitude
friendness and training floor teaching job process excellent for freshers as well expereniced.
Pros
job security
Cons
working hours, benefits can be increase
All over good working culture and satisfaction. I worked with this bank for one year and handled the given task of the bank very honestly. But the salary was not smart for me that's why I left the job.
Worst place I had worked with very disappointing staff
No one ready to listen or help you out

Basically no time limit for work.

Probably harassment working culture.
Pros
Na
Cons
So many
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ICICI Bank Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.
2,264