ICICI Bank Ltd Employee Reviews

Commercial Vehicles icici bank ltd.
Sales Officer (Commercial Vehicles Finance) (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiMay 25, 2018
I had great experience in banking sector. The people's who are working in banks are very cooperative and various new things were taken from them it's really a great experience
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
9 hours
ICICI bank culture is very good.
Sales Officer in Micro financ (Current Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshMay 25, 2018
ICICI Bank Culture is good and service is very good and other vertical staff is full support in every condition. Happy behavior to all members. Staff sharing food and snacks.
Pros
Cons
10 hours
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMay 24, 2018
The very nice place to work lots of learning. I have learned a lot in automation, worked on projects, got 8 certifications. Its most enjoyable place to work.
Privilege Banker
Deputy Manager (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMay 23, 2018
Handling daily transactional activities on Finacle Banking Solution.  Dealing with buying and selling of foreign currencies, reloading and refunding of travel card.  Handling HNI customer’s account and providing them appropriate solution.  Sales and service for various ICICI products such as LI, MF, Loans, Accounts etc.
Funtastic Bank
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Salem, Tamil NaduMay 22, 2018
I work in this prestigious organisation for the past 5 years. It is a very fast and strictly growing with expertise professionals. Strong HR makes the working life comfortable here. I would definitely recommend.
Pros
Strong HR
This is very good company.and good environment. And I am hard work with in Icicic bank and good result by customer and I am meet tha customs daily .
Sales officer (Former Employee) –  DelhiMay 21, 2018
Good environment with in Icici Bank.. And good manager and good apprchunity. And hard work by me and all staff meeting in morning
9:00am and discuss the agenda today.
ICICI bank is a reputable banking company having several branches across India.
Junior Officer (Former Employee) –  KeralaMay 21, 2018
ICICI bank is a reputable banking company having several branches across India. The operation head of ICICI bank had a well plan about making business by increasing branches as well as increasing sales executives across india. It is the second largest bank in India and the first number in private banking sector.
Pros
Yes there was free lunches, good hospitality during ceremonies and conferences
Cons
Satisfied working hours only
Nice company to work
Deputy Manager Band II (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 18, 2018
A good place to work and grow

Good working environment and learning

Plenty of opportunities to work, learn and grow

Salary hike is minimal and growth is slower
A lot to learn work place
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 16, 2018
An excellent workplace with a new thing to learn each day. I was with this organisation for nearly 3 years and everyday I had a different activity to do.
party
Sales / Customer Relation Officer (Former Employee) –  KeralaMay 16, 2018
very good , good colleagues , good team work, birthday parties , monthly parties , we will never miss any parties , still ready to work with this coleague

Want to know more about ICICI Bank Ltd?

Ask a question
ok
Regional Credit Manager (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMay 15, 2018
good manageent .. good work life balance.. empoyee friendly.. hvae good future for employess.. nice approachable managent. good work life and life balance
So much work , full pressure
Phone Banking Officer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMay 15, 2018
Full pressure

Targets

Strict timings

Limited Transport services

Less Salary / hike

Growth is very very very slow.. you have to be qualified with certain consistence rating for 2 or 3 years to get next role.
Pros
Can learn so much in whichever process you are.
Cons
Transport, timings, distance
best work environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  ludhiana, indiaMay 14, 2018
Being a customer service representative at bank is always a great task to do. By working in ICICI Bank i found myself more smart and energetic. I learnt various things over there like how to give customer proper satisfaction so that they feel the best service is given to them and you also get a chance to be memorable by giving them a customer satisfaction. Moreover, my work culture was very decent as on daily basis we used to deal with clients queries and issues and also to resolve them . It was overall a great experience to me.
Pros
bonuses
learning opportunities but bad paycheques
Trade Product Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 14, 2018
ICICI bank will give you immense opportunities to learn from and develop your talent pool. Irrespective of how hard your boss may be on you the outcomes on work front are really well and they push you to your best possible and make you realise the strength within you.

Even better place for a women employee to work.

however if you are joining the organisation at a junior level the pay is not that great it is better if you join the organisation at a middle level or a senior level. Also sometimes for the smallest of the work you may need to involve your seniors to push the job.
Pros
Good no of leaves and a much much better for for women employees
Cons
bad pay and low of work and personal life balance
Good place to learn work and grow
Credit Relationship Manager - BBWCG (Former Employee) –  ChandigarhMay 12, 2018
Excellent job culture considering the industry , good working condition and behaviour . Employee welfare programs . Satisfactory growth . Good work life balance
Pros
Lowstress
Cons
Slow growth
It's good to work here.
Senior Officer (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiMay 12, 2018
It's a good place to work especially HR policies are very strong for the employees and other monetorial benefits also very good. A person can enhance his or her abilities here every body get same opportunities here you just have to grab it and use it for your benefits.
People have grown here very fast who has worked for the interest of bank I have seen good promotions here.
Excellent culture and laid down process
Manager Grade 1 (Current Employee) –  Thiruvananthapuram, KeralaMay 10, 2018
An organization which cares their employees to a larger extent and support them.The culture setting and laid down process makes easy for working.Company cares the employees health with much anticipated support in terms of medical benefits.
experience
Privilege Banker (Current Employee) –  Kirti Nagar, DelhiMay 10, 2018
Have a good work experience in banking and finance,learnt branch operations and various banking parameters,management was always supportive and work culture was good
Overall good experience working with icici bank.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMay 10, 2018
Good experience in working with Icici.I learned lots of new things. Staff was very supportive. I would like to work with icici if got a chance again. Thank you.
Pros
Na
good work culture
Christian Basti branch as Deputy Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Basti, Uttar PradeshMay 9, 2018
I had learnt alot about banking in my days in ICICI Bank as a deputy branch manager, there was a very constructive competitive environment in the workplace, also that I had a great time over there