ICICI Bank Ltd Employee Reviews

Found 5,189 reviews matching the search See all 5,336 reviews
field job
Customer Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Gujarat, IndiaApril 20, 2019
I have learned many things which I only had theoretical knowledge and I have to apply here practically. friendly work environment and good opportunities to make personal growth and lift career up.
Pros
Along with my studies, I was working in a bank which help me to understand the process of banking very easily.
Cons
Far away from my home.
Great company to work for
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalApril 20, 2019
Best bank to work for. Learning is the best part in this bank. Nice work life balance. It gives value to its employee. Scope of learning is huge in icici bank.
Experiance with icici bank
Work experience with icici bank as a CSO (Former Employee) –  satataApril 20, 2019
`First one month is very very typical days to lean all new things.

`I have learned about customer service,customer
satificaton,customer needs, and operation work sales etc.

`In icici bank management very nice.

`The hardest part of job is sales part to new employees.

`opeartional part is most enjoyable parrt of job.
Employee friendly in terms of work life balance
customer service officer (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalApril 19, 2019
This company is no 1 in relation to customer service and no of branches in india,hr is strong and timings are very much maintained when it comes to returning home from work,very learning oriented and always keeps the employees updated on the recent product launches and process changes in operational work,learned a lot while working here.I love to meet new people and retail banking has provided me with that opportunity,while generating business from the same customers.Best part about working with icici bank was its quick resolution of customer requests and maintenance of tat to keep customers happy.
Pros
Work life balance, Resolution of customer requests within tat
Cons
Office politics, Non-transperancy in rating process
efficiently achheive targets, games in weekends
Customer Service Expert (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 17, 2019
learned a lot in ICICI Bank Ltd, about job value, adherence, puntuality.
Enjoyed a lot with team members, Team leaders, managers, had a great time with team like tour in oceon park, Golconda fort, Charminar, used ho for lunch, dinner together.
Good working culture
Trade and Forex (Current Employee) –  Panchkula, HaryanaApril 17, 2019
Big bank with big responsibility and having a huge customer base.
Had to maintain good customer relationship and best organization which is having digital equipments which give clinet satisfaction and best service..
Best organization to start your career with ICICI bank.
Pros
Work load Is not that much
Cons
Target oriented in sales.
icici bank ltd
customer service Officer, (Former Employee) –  Warud, Madhya PradeshApril 16, 2019
I have enjoyed working for icici bank. Each position i have had, i have had a good manager, tools to succeed, and the freedom to remote in from home when needed.
Boosted place with hype and no growth
Dpt. Manager (Former Employee) –  MumbaiApril 14, 2019
This place is full of politics with no learning opportunities. Management is least bothered about its employees and it only interested in showing numbers
Thanks to icici bank
SALSE OFFICER (Former Employee) –  JAFTABADApril 13, 2019
Thanks to icici bank
Started my new ftuchers
Icici bank its nice afuchilunity and all new
Contes to win and training about
All senior management company
To ones again for thanka so much
best for skilled in sales
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Samalkha, HaryanaApril 11, 2019
we hire for desk job. they promise us you need not to go anywhere from branch but when we join after one month training the main motive of bank to grab sales . so much presser and we daily visit village to village, door to door.
Pros
presser
Cons
Competition among staff
Bussnes development executive
Business Development Executive (Former Employee) –  Maharashtra beedApril 10, 2019
I was in icici bank on post of bussnes development executive, in Maharashtra beed city , picode 431122 , only for 2 years, not bad but , also no very well,, its comfortable, I don't be a satisfied in the scale in this bank .
Good job culture
Relationship Manager (Wealth) (Former Employee) –  MumbaiApril 9, 2019
I will definitely suggest anyone to start their career in ICICI Bank because they give you full freedom to understand the Product before you enter the market and i really enjoyed my career here and felt the importance given to me and the organisation is very well organized gives you many benefits and the Job security is also good which gives you more confident to work with more efficiency.
Best organization I have worked
Human Resources & Salary Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  Jammu(Residency rOAD)April 8, 2019
I really like visiting different organizations and explaining them benefits of salary accounts and all the benefits they will receive with this account.
Pros
Team Support
Cons
Less Incentive
Excellent place to work
Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Jajpur, OrissaApril 8, 2019
Winner of best place to work is indeed self defining best place to work in Banking sector best management talents gets nurtured here salary may be bit low but carrier perspective is very high
Aggressive and Fair
Regional Head - SMEAG (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 7, 2019
I believe that the most hardest and most enjoyable part of my work is traing the young Management trainees joining the team and still get to achieve the targets. The innate strait of any management trainee is that they are generally receptive and ready to fire but the hardest part is that their negotiating skill with the stakeholders are limits which put us the team managers on the firing line direclty and the lack of cover fire which generally is available when handling an experienced team of Relationship Managers

----
Learned and worked a lot by self as well as with teams
Sales Officer (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalApril 4, 2019
It was really a sweet experience of working in ICICI Bank. In the initial stage of my career I became part of this organisation, so really feel proud of that.
ICICI follows a very realistic approach as well as it gives same attention to all its employees regardless of being junior or senior.
This organization taught me the banking process so clearly that I was able to guide and train my juniors when they went on the fields.
I am very much grateful to the knowledge, teachings as well as the recognition received from this organization.
Good knowleg
Senior officer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraApril 2, 2019
Good custmer and knowleg many more or employee is like friend this is my first job of icici.custmer and employee relastionship like friendly or manager is my teachar
Pros
Free luncher
Cons
Short breck
A great learning experience
Regional Head (Relationship) - Trade (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiMarch 30, 2019
ICICI was a great experience for me. You work hard and long working hours are common but your colleagues and management do not shy from showering praises on a job well done which enhances the sense of achievement.
Good work environment
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  INDIAMarch 28, 2019
strong HR, GOOD WORK ENVIRONMENT, GOOD LEAVE POLICIES
nice company to work with.senior leaders are good and effective
Good organization to learn as a fresher. HR policies are awesome and very helpful.
Pros
Good wlb
Cons
Low pay
Average
Deputy Manager (Privilege Banker) (Former Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshMarch 28, 2019
Work culture was not good, senior support also not available. In kotak securities HR was policies was good , they help employees beyond the, policies.