HR Recruiter (Former Employee) - bangalor near cv raman nagar - November 2, 2016
Working timing is too much so i could not work over there .....no cab facility ......no week off .....target based work .......no good friends .....main thing is its far from our area travelling problem
good site for searching jobs and create resume. hope to get best result soon what i searching for to work with my forte. to work in IT sector is best for me to gain more knowledge and give better performance.
In the IT solution solution center I did Hardware maintenance and software installation for the costumer and also informed about the how to use software (with detail description about software). and maintain the hardware. I have also sale experiences.
I learned form that company how to work with group and how to handle costumer.
The hardest part of the job is quick deliver, because sometime we get more demand and got the hardware fault hence it need to quick solution.
My enjoyable part of the job is interact with costumer and handle them.
First day of job was most typical day.
Believe yourself, don't loose your self confidence
Management was friendly but a bit strict
Maintained a friendly relationship withco-workers
To handle the students and make all possible efforts so that they understand my point
when students understands what I teach them and answer questions
I m a x trainee of it solutions company. Please search another enterprise for job oriented training dont waste your time at here. This company sucks your money and you could not learn what you go for....
it dont have any kind of pros....:-(
loss of time and money at here...no experienced person who teach you properly.
• Developing new clients and see that the flow of requirements is regular.
• Supervise the team of recruiters.
• Negotiating with the hiring managers and getting the new business and continuation of the existing business.
• Allocation of requirements to the recruiters and see that they have enough work allocated and at the same time not over burdened.
• Negotiating contracts and finalizing the deals.
• Handling the Contract Agreements. Discussing the various in appropriate clauses and getting them changed.
• Marketing the W2 consultants by various routes
• Coordinating with the accounts dept and making sure invoices are cleared and the billing is done on time.
• Focusing on developing new clients and servicing existing clients.
• Discussing with the W2 consultants about their transition into new projects, much before they complete the current assignment. This includes getting the updated resume and also the references.
• Generating Daily / Weekly / Monthly Recruitment Activity Reports
a typical day at work :no batch what you learned : management :good your co-workers :support staff the hardest part of the job :manage different think student the most enjoyable part of the job:take 8 hour batch continue in one day