Here to help
Coronavirus update

IBM Employee Reviews for SAP Consultant

SAP Consultant273 reviews
India273 reviews
Working in ibm is flexibility with work and team mates. Work culture is better and u will find no pressure of work and find good benefits like work from home option.
IBM has a very professional culture when it comes to the delivery. IBM believes in putting your self in to the customer shoes while understanding the requirements & providing the solution. IBM has a very effective culture of innovation which drives you to learn more & use your knowledge for the Customer delivery!
I have learned a lot during my tenure with IBM. Its one of the best company to work with again.Best part of the company is as a employee you will have full support no matter whatever be the situation. I recommend IBM as a best company one can work with.
Over all its good company. I learned so many things in IBM.My managers are also very good talented and cooperative .Work culture also excellent in IBM
Pros
Comfortable job culture
Cons
less hikes and more work
Best bargain before joining. Later you are stagnant.good place to work provided you don't ask or expect any salary hike. Good place to work provided you don't expect anything from manager.
- On timely work always gets appreciation - Every employee gets remark for work they accomplished. - Every employee have equal opportunity to present their skills - Open environment to learn and deploy opportinity.
I have been in IBM for about an year and half. i have love the way management handle the resource. the work life balance is amazing. But the pay scale and increments are negligible. It is a great place to learn new technology collaborate, perform a POC and then get recognized.
1. The learning is extremely slow-paced 2. No place for new technologies, since all the workflows have been set and ideas are not really taken into account 3. Not a lot to learn as a fresher
IBM is good for technical consultant. You get to learn a lot with experienced and efficient consultant. I have done many implementation project at IBM
An amazing company to learn and work .Proud to be an IBMer.Good work Life balance, competitive work environment, scope to learn and earn more. Helps to change and explore different roles and develop beyond the box
I really enjoyed in IBM. I joined through on campus, so i joined with my friends and it was like college. i enjoyed my work life with my colleagues and enjoyed the work. It was not stressful but nice environment.
working with ibm is ok , but they pay the less in the market , work from home is there , job culture is ok , job work ratio to life is balanced , salary and benefits are not good , management is not at all good , if you are female than IBM best company to settle ...
There is very good work culture in IBM, I am into shifts. We do not have cabs for all 3 shifts. We have work life balance which I enjoy the most in IBM. Happy to say that I am an IBMe
IBM is a good company to work. We have multiple projects. But for searching a new good project in IBM is a challenging task. Which we have to complete every after new project. Once release from one project we need to search new project.
IBM is good company for Life time @ good Package. Nice working place and good campus and seniors. Helpful nature of colleagues. Client Satisfactory results.
very good place to work and friendly enviroment great place to learn something. I enjoyed working in IBM for past years . Except management everything is perfect in IBM.
Great place to work Work life balance Good Pay. Insurance. Friendly HR team. All SAP Technologies. All standards are almost level-5. Good learning scope.
The work culture is very productive and collaborative which help us to manage our family and personal health i.e.effects the professional life to be disciplined and leads to proper delivery in our project which gives us a perfect growth in our career. Time to Time cultural activities as well as sports events boost our energy and make us mentally strong to solve issues related in project and generate new innovative ideas.
IBM is a good company which provides employees flexibility at work . It gives wide opportunity to learn and explore new areas of interests as per the market demands .
productive and nice learning experience. it was great to work as a team and as an individual. support from team is extraordinary. ………………………………………………………….….
Good place for work. Nice team members. Some time politics but good for learning. You can show your capability. Onsite opportunities are there. Good to refer friends.