Here to help
Coronavirus update

IBM Employee Reviews for Operations Associate

will share later about the day at work what is learnt from management along with work culture what was hard par of job and what is enjoyed with all details
good to join after 8 years experience with high salary package. at the less experience u will get not so good salary and will have very less job security.
Pros
good place to
Cons
no hike, no gud management, no job security
Good company . I am glad that I started my IT career at IBM. Nice experience , learnt many things like Coordinating, multitasking many. Hardest part is weekly rational shifts. Most enjoyable part of the job is team work.
Pros
Transport facility
Cons
weekly rational shifts
A Very good place to work, Always a employee's favourite place to work, in spite of some general cons which are usually in IT Companies this company still is a better place to work
IBM India Pvt Ltd is a OK place to work because of the Leave entitlement Policy and work from home option providing more flexibility to employees. However, salary is minimal and you will be stuck with the same salary structure even after 5 years of service. Management is least bothered about the employees or the businesses as they are not eager enough to save both because of the minimal wage structure.
Pros
Work from home and Sick Leave Entitlement
Cons
Salary and Bad Management
Loved working with IBM, it was a dream come true job for me. Upper management is awesome and very helpful. Great work ethics and you would be appreciated for the best work done and friendly environment.
Pros
Free Water :)
IBM is one of the biggest organization across globe in terms of service based companies. Employee friendly and employee work life balance can be managed with complete job security.
great place to start up ( for freshers ) ocean to learn & grow friendly management good HR initiatives regular learning and trainings conducted good people around wonderful WFH option..
Pros
WFH facility..
Cons
regional biasness, internal politics..
IBM has a very good self learning materials which can be used for furtyer growth of an employee. if you want to start a career, IBM is the best place to learn and grow
IBM is the best place I've ever worked! because I'm challenged each day, motivated to do my best and feel supported by my management team. All the employees are intelligent, fun to work with, and passionate about their work. I think this is the most significant factor that makes IBM a great place to work.
About Manager and Team, no words to say, they are available at any point of time. I never My manager and Team support. But worst food and cafeteria facility.
One of the best organisation. There is no organisation like IBM which lets you work, live the way you want unlike other. It really becomes hard to adjust in other work culture once you have worked with IBM. Good Place to work & enjoy. Balanced Life. Lot of opportunities. Good support with Training and certification
Good place to work, got a chance to meet and communicate with different people across the GEO, This is best management company, very good working place..
Best place to work, exposure to new tools and horizon of opportunities to learn new stuff. More workload but will learn to manage stuff in a nice way.
IBM is really an awesome place to work for people who are looking to learn and grow technically. Although work life balance gets messed up in few projects. Great opportunities to learn. No much extracurricular activities, gym or employee engagement activities. Hikes per year are not much but again it counter balances the stability and security it provides
Pros
Technical growth, job security
Cons
odd shifts in most projects, No gym or break out areas, No employee engagement
Pros: Best place to start your carrier. Work timing flexibility. Good working environment Great place for a career-conscious individual. Several Business Units, Divisions and Service Areas help people move around and change their roles as per their career choices. Unlimited experience and proven technology practices help technical people learn and practice what they learned under their senior colleagues. The technical roles specifically are motivating and inspiring. There are roll models around … Cons Salary hike is the major problem. Less than 5 %
Great company to work for. A pioneer in technology and state of the art in operations and innovations. An open and free work culture. Work hours are long but still worth it. They have a flexible work culture. IBM needs to move faster. Perhaps, as the organization is huge decisions are slower. They are very brand conscious.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
IBM is organization and have lot to learn here. Working here is a great opportunity for for every employee. The management in IBM is spectacular. Support and nature of guiding the peers is extraordinary.
Pros
No free lunch or tea etc
I was mainly working in calling process where I had to make calls to Brazilian clients to resolve their issues. I have worked on IT tools for monitoring, creating tickets and resolving issues. Everyone was supportive in the company. My managers too. But in first I faced some problems to understand the procedure and it wasn't easy for me to work in rotational shift. Afterwards I got habitual to the daily routine. After all I liked my work and daily routine.
Fantastic organization. Friendly work culture, Competitive co workers, Good pay, Well managed, We can get god training. No micromanagement. Good Salaries, Unlimited paid leaves.
A positive mission statement outlines the goals and demonstrative behavior that exemplify the highest commitment to quality and service to each other, the company, customers and shareholders. The company sets out to achieve its goals in ethical, honest ways with an elevated sense of purpose to improving the planet and humanity. People enjoy coming to work and feel appreciated, acknowledged and rewarded. Creativity, productivity and thinking outside the box flourish.
Pros
Nice
Cons
Nice