IBM Employee Reviews for Operations Associate

Good place to work, work life balance, opportunity to learn new technology. Not good salary when i was working due to company performance, but overall good place to work
Workplace culture
Good work life balance. Not good in terms of monitory benifits. Jon security is fading gradually you will to be really careful. Facilities provided in company are ok
Productive and Fun workplace with Work Life balance
Recommended to join IBM
Good Work life balance

Learned to be independent

Faced many challenges which made me stronger to handle any sort of incident or issues.
good
good work and life balance. Opputunity is also goood. Healthy competition. Learning is more in IBM. Work cluture is also good. overall everthing is good.
my experience
This is my personal experience working with IBM. It may differ with others opinion. The work culture is pretty good in IBM, but the project I've been working with is not good and management will not release you from the project even if you have been selected for other account. This is not acceptable as per knorms, which I didn't like.
Working culture is good in there. It is a learning ground as well as a enjoyable journey.
Starting with the MNC is good start for your carrier. You will get to learn lot of things that will make you professionally strong along the period. Well, I had a good experience with Management and work culture.
IBM is full of opportunities
IBM has lot of projects which can be very helpful in early part of our career. If experienced changing technology will be a disadvantage as it would affect existing skillset.
IBM is a excellent place to work
IBM is a very good place to work and work culture, management will support in everytime.
Good projects, flexibility, minimum travel, good salary

Learning the new things and give priority to the work
Nice Place to Work and Learn new Things
I got a wonderful opportunity to work in a Top 10 MNC in the world but due to un-avoidable situation i came out of that company and struggled a lot to get another job on the same domain where i worked before.
Production and fun workplace
Nowadays society, peoples understanding of learning space is no longer just confined to traditional areas of school education, but extends to all aspects of society. The workplace as an effective learning space, and its learning behavior has arouse widespread attention by educational theory and practice workers. Workplace learning as a form of learning, compared with traditional corporate training, not only improve employee skills to complete certain tasks, improve employee performance, change employee behavior and attitudes, but also to enhance overall quality of the employee, to enhance their knowledge to adapt to globalization and other external and internal environment change. IBM is one good place to learn this.
good work place
great place to work, with good work life balance.
had an opportunity to balance my personal life and also grow at work .supportive maangement to work with

gave me an edge to think on the project level
Changing projects is very difficult
Managers do not listen and ruin the careers Of employee. They do not allow to change the projects.They want you to keep hovering around them to get into some good projects.
Productive and good for work-life balance
Work culture is fantastic, Company is good for work-life balance, Growth is very limited in term of financial. Vast material is available for a learning point of view.
Good company and project
Ibm is a good company and the projects that i have worked for in ibm was really great with perfect work life balance. If I get an opportunity again really I love to work again
Good
Good work life balance but less salary, yearly appraisal. Good place to learn technology. If you are looking for high salary, this is not the place. Cheers
One of the Finest Place to work
One of the Finest Place to work among the top most IT Companies around the Globe. good work life balance and nice work culture and excellent policies of the organization.
Excellent Workplace
IBM was an excellent workplace with work-life balance. Various learning materials are available in abudance with respect to multiple field of technologies and management.
Good Company to settle
Good Company to settle.
Salary is according to service based culture.

Hire & Fire company, so no job security

Ample amount of sick leaves.

No HR, you will not get to know who is your HR
Fun workplace
Excellent company to work on .Specially Women .I had to take a break for some personal reason. Else it is great company. I learned about managing projects .
Pros
Fexible working
Cons
Long hrs of travelling
Working at IBM was great
Worked as middleware admin and learn so many things during my tenure in IBM,Team was encouraging and supportive during my tenure in IBM
But the night shift were pathetic.
Workplace for a good qork life balance
Good place to work and maintain a helthy qork life balance.
The initial salary is quite low. Good place to learn and gaining guidance for your career
Pros
Work life balance, breaks
Cons
Night shifts