Here to help
Coronavirus update

IBM Employee Reviews in Pune, Maharashtra

Pune, Maharashtra974 reviews
IBM is very good company to work along with learn new technologies. Having leader in many of the upcoming technologies, they have very diverse learning activities available. Overall working in IBM is very good but at the end it all depends on client for who we work and higher management who work with client. For me, it was working in operation project so its very hectic and very tough to balance work and life as client is very very demanding and most of the time higher management succumb to client pressure.
Excellent and good place to work here.with my colleagues are also satisfied herewith.we have many technical skill develop here and improve our self.I aim to integrate my individualized approach to helping clients.
Pros
Cons
Technology driven company.
Opportunities within the organization to grow

Cross Geo teams helping to work in a cross culture environment

Engaged in University Relationship progrnas
Enjoy the work with the all team, learn many things only internal politics too strong, easy to make onrole to amployee still management lier, and promots theirs near ones not quality work looks and not working guys get promoted.
It was a great experience since it was my first job. Despite me being just a graduate, I worked closely with clients, I guess this is great in IBM. I'd definitely recommend IBM.
Pros
Flexible hours, Wfh
Cons
Slow learning
Good workplace culture. Give you enough responsibilities to explore opportunities. Work life balance is great. Higher management is good as compared to other organisations.
IBM is great place to work. Excellent policies for employees, work life balance is most perfectly can handle. Just you need to get a good manager. that's all
Good balance of family life ..
Friendly atmosphere. Team leaders are very supportive.

Salary is always ontime.Cab facility.

Canteen is provided..

Overall no stress.
Good for work experience on hardware and server support work on all model desktop support and server support it has on-call basis support for server call and visit to the site for the technical solution.
Purely Work-Life Balance Professional Environment
Senior Leadership giving equal Opportunities to All

Great Knowledge Repositories

Challenging Events to participate and grow
I have been in IBM for about an year and half. i have love the way management handle the resource. the work life balance is amazing. But the pay scale and increments are negligible.

It is a great place to learn new technology collaborate, perform a POC and then get recognized.
1. The learning is extremely slow-paced
2. No place for new technologies, since all the workflows have been set and ideas are not really taken into account

3. Not a lot to learn as a fresher
The only company where HR policies are completely different for cascade and promotion, probable reason being it's a cost centre not a profit centre.

In short its difficult even for deserving employees.
Do not go for IBM on contractual basis ..
They can kick you out anytime they want once their work or project gets over.

Good for permanent roles.

Management is not good. They are not at all helping but it is still depend on person to person..

Manager to manager..
Work flexibility, Coordination with team and management. Work efficiency and team management. Working with onshore people is also a good thing when you star getting support and get a chance to support others. IBM has provided and enhanced most of the working quality in me.
Overall good process there are 3 round of interview basis question and background check and also communication skill.
First telephonic discussion and come to face to face interview .
Pros:
IBM is good place to work.

The work culture is very good.

Management people are very cooperative and friendly.

Cons:

Salary increment is not up to the level.
Its a fair working culture providing company. Mature management and managers make the resources to look up to the company and hence they take the company on a standard level. It provides fair opportunity to contractors and permanent employees.
Learn more things from company. Get a chance tonleart new technology & take lead while taking decision of application. Environment is good for work. We will get freedom to modify in the cron.
Its a good company to work, you can manage your personal life as well as work life balanced. You can have very good learning opportunities in the company to upgrade your skills.
Less growth and you are under paid, no matter how good you are, In order to keep all people happy, manager will never promote you even if do exceptionally well.