Here to help
Coronavirus update

IBM Employee Reviews in Hyderabad, Telangana

Hyderabad, Telangana811 reviews
Job satisfaction is good but no work life balance
Learned Dealing with Improfessionals

Long and Night HOurs Job is the Hardest Part of this environment
Cons
Long Hours
Work culture is awesome and your work is always recognized and also rewarded ny internal job postings i never had to meet HR for any reason. No politics and no hypocrite's entertained. People were helping me when ever it was required and they never got irritated doing the same task multiple time's. I have seen valid and legit people moving up the ladder and i was also given a Chance a golden opportunity to become a manager do to my health reason's i qas not able to continue with IBM.
Overall
Job was excellent and I got opportunities to learn new things very easily as a graduate hire. They gave lot of chances to prove myself at work. I worked with an excellent team
IBM is the best company I been worked with. IBM will make you a professional man.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
IBM is a really nice company with flexibility towards work. However, hikes are little less. Rest other things are very good. Happy to be an IBMer and all the best for the aspirants.
Pros
Wfh facility
Cons
Less hike
Big Blue is definetely the Giant of IT Industry, being over 130 year old company IBM has definetely made it's mark in the industry with it's innovations and ideas.

But, it's really high time to get rid of old talent who are sitting in their places not making way for fresh talent to move ahead and grow. As a result the fresh talent either spills over to other companies or gets rotten under the old talent loosing their growth aspirations on the name of job security and comfort. Most of people and managers who don't have the technical capability or understanding are in the most prominent positions and decision making roles and waiting for their retirement.

They don't grow and doesn't let the fresh talent grow and the company doesn't grow.
Pros
Huge Knowledge Base, Lots of Learning Possibilities, Growth Possibilities, Work & Personal Life Balance
Cons
Managers, RCM and some self proclaimed (employees)Managers, No Salary Hikes, No/Low Annual Bonus
I loved working with IBM, if I was given an opportunity I would like to join the company again, liked the culture and management, eithcs that the company has and followed.
Its a good platform to learn and work with friendly atmosphere.We have so many upskilling programs.Management always encourages employees to do certifications or innovations.
Pros
Team lunch
Cons
No Job security in any situation
Nice place to work, collaborative and good support from the team as well as manager.
The good work culture we can learn more from the senior team members.
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at IBM?
Good company work here. Good exposure to client side. And always ibm is employee centric.Good company work here.always provide work life balance. Good leave policy.
International Business Machines Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Armonk, New York, with operations in over 170 countries
Projects are good you will learn a lot more things. It gives more opportunity to enhance your skills. good culture, healthy environment, work life balance
Pros
Work from home
I selected this company because of their vast opportunities. You will get so many opportunities to work different projects and also you will learn so many tools in the same time also.
It was very good experience working on Heterogeneous environment in IBM.Learnt process of ITSM . Got good understating of security related concepts.
Amazing place to work.Helps you grow as per your needs and talent.
Gives you required space to inhance your talent .Wonderful team work and management provided
Management is well approachable.But its too difficult to get the internal movement from one technology to other technology.They make you to wait for years nd years on the same.
Needs lot of improvement in Work culture pay scale and career growth is very slow..work life balance needs improvement. overall lot of improvement
Over all its good company. I learned so many things in IBM.My managers are also very good talented and cooperative .Work culture also excellent in IBM
Pros
Comfortable job culture
Cons
less hikes and more work
Best bargain before joining. Later you are stagnant.good place to work provided you don't ask or expect any salary hike. Good place to work provided you don't expect anything from manager.
Feel great to be an IBMer. Good Innovative teams and culture.
Leadership needs some learning as most of them are outdated. Overall a good organisation to work.
Good learning experience working in various projects enhancing the technical skills. Gaining good Client interaction, managing the team, working in multiple domains.