IBM Employee Review

Production and fun workplace

November 28, 2019
Nowadays society, peoples understanding of learning space is no longer just confined to traditional areas of school education, but extends to all aspects of society. The workplace as an effective learning space, and its learning behavior has arouse widespread attention by educational theory and practice workers. Workplace learning as a form of learning, compared with traditional corporate training, not only improve employee skills to complete certain tasks, improve employee performance, change employee behavior and attitudes, but also to enhance overall quality of the employee, to enhance their knowledge to adapt to globalization and other external and internal environment change. IBM is one good place to learn this.
June 25, 2020
Same role
Senior System Operations Specialist (Current Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
will share later about the day at work what is learnt from management along with work culture what was hard par of job and what is enjoyed with all details
June 21, 2020
Same role
Server Operations Specialist (Former Employee) - Bengaluru, Karnataka
* Good teamwork.
* Day to day and shift to shift update.

* There managers give support to he's team

and he's help full to all.

* There shifts we can shuffle with our

collegess also based on our comfort
October 22, 2020
Same location
Technical Support Executive (Former Employee) - Hyderabad, Telangana
Work culture is awesome and your work is always recognized and also rewarded ny internal job postings i never had to meet HR for any reason. No politics and no hypocrite's entertained. People were helping me when ever it was required and they never got irritated doing the same task multiple time's. I have seen valid and legit people moving up the ladder and i was also given a Chance a golden opportunity to become a manager do to my health reason's i qas not able to continue with IBM.