IBM Employee Reviews

Found 9,390 reviews matching the search See all 26,866 reviews
Overall good.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 7, 2019
Excellent employee engagement.Good growth opportunities and supportive leadership. Learning opportunities were good and during my tenure I had some really good leaders and managers.
Productive and Flexibility at the workplace
SAP Technical Subject Matter Expert (SME) (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 7, 2019
Productive and Flexibility at the workplace, Overall work life Balance is utmost priority to this Organization, Able to work on required with complete accountability and ownership.
Safe place
India SME -SCCM (Former Employee) –  BangaloreSeptember 6, 2019
IBM is big company with lot of bureaucracy. But very big knowledge base with lot of technologies and lot of educational resources. salary and benefits are not so good.
IBM is great big company to work but don't expect Progress !
Performance Test Manager (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 6, 2019
IBM has vast presence globally and few years back it was one of the Top fav company to work for. Big company has its challenges and getting in was the most difficult part. Mixed leadership where some are very good for people and project mgmt perspective. Some I have encountered in IBM as a dictator who don't even know how to speak in a large forum and just bully the team being in top level.
Productive and Fun workplace under such prestigious name
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 6, 2019
Its an amazing company to be a part of because of its global presence and its size plus the work culture and the facilities are just adding values to it.
Very monotonous
Senior strategies (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 5, 2019
I would say good for beginners and very senior level roles not at all good for dedicated middle level people. No path is defined neither the measurement for performance
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Not growth oriented... people who are good at talking should join
Fun and flexible work culture
Senior System Engineer (Former Employee) –  BangaloreSeptember 5, 2019
Flexible work place As I am able manage work life balance, Customized KPI's for every individual team members, Management motivation and support on critical situations.
Large organization
Project Manager / Client Engagement Executive (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 5, 2019
Varied roles are available for learning and growth. Compensation is typically below market averages. Flexible work hours. Excellent for diversity candidates.
Friendly environment
Data Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 5, 2019
Worklife balance is very good, You can have Work from home option, You can learn many things from Your Learning portal But management is not good, No appreciations
Productive and Fun workplace
Associate sytem engineer (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalSeptember 5, 2019
Don't expect too much by the brand name IBM. It is like any other IT company. As far as I understood, work-life balance is better here. They believe more in personal responsibility ,so you don't have strict work hours .You can take WFH as much as you want ,provided your manager allows it. IBM have a lot of learning platforms which you can use for your career growth. Financial benefits and appraisals are comparatively low, but not too low.
IBM is a great emplyoyer. Very employee friendly policies
DGM (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 5, 2019
IBM is a great employer. Very employee friendly policies. Open door policies make one respect the hierarchy. Although a matrix set up, easy to function as there is lot of support provided. Most important there is a lot of learning. The culture is to promote learning which can help you with your professional prospects. Good management programs available.
fun workplace
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 5, 2019
It was fun workplace to develop our skills ourselves.
Employee benefits are excellent. They provide good hikes for hardworking employees and take care of them.
A good place to work
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 4, 2019
Spent about 6 years here and loved it. The company is good and the leadership is motivating, work life balance is good, but I must say that the pay is well below the industry standards.
Ok
Practitioner (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 4, 2019
Company is Good , very basic applications , not good working culture good for the freshers so they can learn new things and salary scale is very poor.
Productive and fun place to work along with events.
Application Developer (Former Employee) –  IndiaSeptember 4, 2019
I really loved working in IBM. I learned new things and the positive competition along team members always keep me motivated. Learnt new technologies and did certification for it sponsored by IBM.
Good work culture and open environment
Managing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, IndiaSeptember 3, 2019
Good work culture and open environment. a good place for functional consultant. Currently focused in Cloud Area only and loosing focus on Oracle EBS. Oracle Service Line is not in focus and lots of cross skill and up skill are being encouraged.
Good Place to Work but low salaries
Business Transformation Consultant (Current Employee) –  BangaloreSeptember 3, 2019
Good Place to Work but low salaries. I absolutely adore the work culture here. People are very thoughtful. Only downside is dearth of consulting projects and low salaries.
Training and development
Senior Client Services Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 3, 2019
I love Work environemt. Training and development are impressive the way it is designed. Always focus on individual skill set so that we can inhance our career.
Professional Wt workplace
Executive - Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  HyderabadSeptember 2, 2019
Good staff
Good environment
Good management
Good experience
I have learned more things at my present work place
They given to me job security
There good supporting staff
Productive and fun work place
Senior technical advisiory consultant (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 2, 2019
Good place to work Management is very supportive and caring.
Company give you so many opportunity to explore new technologies and job opportunity where you can switch easily.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.

59,068