IBM Employee Reviews

Found 10,248 reviews matching the search See all 29,035 reviews
very good productive environment
Project Management Officer (PMO) (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 24, 2020
Great Place to start my career and learn many new concepts. The management is very well maintained and the queries are answered on time. The line of communication was excellent and employees were given opportunities to share their opinions.
Summary about work
Technical Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 24, 2020
Overall fine about the work culture.

Lot of work pressure, no work balance.
Ibm
It's good place to work, nformation Technology professional with a desire to work and excel in a challenging, growth oriented environment and also growing with the company by making preeminent and prominent contributions to the organization by implementing my technical, theoretical, communicative & inter-personal skills gained through constant desire to learn and also apply the Same.
Work life Balance is take care
Site Leader Sales Execution - CoE (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 24, 2020
Good Organisation to work which takes care the work life balance, its important to build network in the organisation else it will be difficult to navigate and succeed.
my experience
Senior Operations Professional (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 24, 2020
This is my personal experience working with IBM. It may differ with others opinion. The work culture is pretty good in IBM, but the project I've been working with is not good and management will not release you from the project even if you have been selected for other account. This is not acceptable as per knorms, which I didn't like.
Good.
Practitioner - Accounts Payable (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 23, 2020
IBM was my start up company and my dream company. Got offer there and joined and I feel IBM is very good company to work ,competitive and you can find challenging work.
A work from Home Company
Business Unit Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 23, 2020
My job was to support the onsite sales team with analysis. I transitioned roles from three different individuals and still was occupied for less than 20% of my time.
There was no opportunity to learn, as most of the employees worked from home, and company had eliminated most of the manual trainings.

Annual increment was~ 3-4%.
I have lot of learned from
Transport admin executive (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 23, 2020
Very interesting job I like it I have lot of learned very smooth fully operations
I have full learned moveinsync tool
Self confidence ability motivation all of I have learned
The best organization with work with
Customer Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalFebruary 23, 2020
Everything is perfect .best working environment with timely management of breaks so that the employees can relax.employee oriented .100%growth.
If given a chance will be joining IBM again
Good to work
Associate System Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 23, 2020
Frexible but not much hike as expected
Job security
Management is little tricky
Workplace culture is good
Hardest part of job is you will be given laptop and expected to connect anytime and for any longer
Good Company
Sr Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaFebruary 23, 2020
Good one you can stay for a few years no issues..growth is a bit slow compared to other companies in the market, but overall you consider of joining and staying for a few years if you are fond of govt like work culture, bureaucracy, decent money
Good place to grow and succeed
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  INFebruary 22, 2020
Good support from management. Nice team and policies. Opportunities to grow if willing to work hard.Good Work life balance and flexible timings. Good support from team for learning new skills
Dont expect hight salary
Service Delivery Specialist (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaFebruary 22, 2020
Pros:
- Employee Friendly
- Maintains Work life Balance.
- Flexible with Leaves.

Cons
- Manager driven Company.
- A Single Person has too many power which influence carrier and specially compensation.
Work life balance can be found here
Oracle Database Developer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 22, 2020
Working with IBM is very much comfortable ,not that much Work pressure ,Always find Work life balance . Learning opportunity is great here , working with new technologies .Always wanted to move new technologies such as Data science ,AI & Machine learning
Nice company to work with
Database Administrator (Current Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshFebruary 22, 2020
Nice environment to work and job security is good but increment is not good.Will recommend every one to work with IBM.I love to work with IBM.i am satisfied wih the services offered by IBM.
Sap basis support
SAP Basis Consultant (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 22, 2020
There is very good work culture in IBM, I am into shifts. We do not have cabs for all 3 shifts. We have work life balance which I enjoy the most in IBM. Happy to say that I am an IBMe
Completely good for people who need work life balance
MANAGER - COGNOS SUPPORT (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 22, 2020
There is no restriction on in time or out time, however they require you to achieve the set Goals and meet the expectation of Management. If you want a progressive path up the ladder than this may not be an ideal company for you.
Awesome Place to work Flexibility Good Learning Road Map
Package Solution Consultant (Former Employee) –  NCR, DelhiFebruary 22, 2020
Flexible , smartest and nicest people
Life Balance
Job Security
No Salary Hike
Job Culture is good.
Management of needs to improve
Overall it was very nice experience in IBM
All good
Application Developer (Former Employee) –  kolkata indiaFebruary 21, 2020
overall it was very nice experience in IBM i joined as a fresher and grown there as a senior consultant,i got enough training and skill improvement program there,ya in terms of salary its not good.
good company to work
Technical Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduFebruary 21, 2020
Good found good company in all the parameters expect yearly salary high, good work life balance, They trust and believe employees
all good to work in such companies

Ask a question about working or interviewing at IBM. Our community is ready to answer.

59,843