Here to help
Coronavirus update

IBM Employee Reviews

India10,660 reviews
Found 10,660 reviews matching the search
IBM is really nice place to work with IBM. I have learnt lots of thing under IBM trainings. I have served long time in IBM, It was very joyful. Now its time move on for my carrier growth path and moving to next level. Life cycle is balanced in IBM but its again depend on your role and project also. I would refer my friend and colleagues to work with IBM in further.
Pros
Nice complany to work with Family life balance.
Cons
Manager based company, No HR interfarence, Manager will decice your peroanl and proff growth
IBM provides lot of options for learning. They provide numerous trainings free of cost and have a portal for learning where there are many courses for upskilling.
Professional growth is moderate or rather slow.

Work culture is Average.
I worked for almost 4 years and 3 month in IBM as Informatica Developer, I learned a lot in the organization and management is average.
Positive work environment, very less hard part in the job, I enjoyed it.

Most of the moments are enjoyable part.
IBM has started firing people on short notice since 2020. There is no job security for anyone. IBM used to be a good place to work but now they are just looking to bring GTS in profit and are firing people without any reason or logic just to cut down costs. I recommend not to join IBM till the COVID and Economic crisis is over and they may cut short your employment at any time.
Pros
Salary, Work Life Balance
Cons
Job Security
IBM is great place to work, I got opportunity to work on cutting edge technology in python and AI. Along with AI, IBM offers good exposure to fast growing technology like cloud computing . Great learning and worked with best Data science folks onshore from premium institutions in USA, however very less salary hike , weekend work
Pros
Unlimited WFH, Flexible working hours, opportunity to work on cutting edge technology, great learnig, opportunity to work with best of the best Data science people in the team
Cons
Less hike, Work Pressure depending on project, I was made to work on every weekend. Zero hike in salary
Enjoy the work with the all team, learn many things only internal politics too strong, easy to make onrole to amployee still management lier, and promots theirs near ones not quality work looks and not working guys get promoted.
will share later about the day at work what is learnt from management along with work culture what was hard par of job and what is enjoyed with all details
It was productive work during my total experience of 3 Years 8 Months with IBM India Pvt. Ltd. In Pune and Bangalore. No such cons found as such. Friendly environment.
Pros
Work From Home
Cons
Good place to work.A culture of innovation, passion and dedication towards technologies and at the same time the best place for work-life balance, fun-loving and a relaxing environment. any can go to IBM its super organization. It was very good experience working on Heterogeneous environment in IBM
Nice place to work, Great Environment.
There is scope for learnings. good management.

I was in GBS - Global Business Services and in Retail Sector.

IBM works under proper standard operating procedures.
Open work culture, Women friendly organization. They value individual contributor , work from home option . Transparant on Salary and other perks. Very process oriented organization
Competitive culture with no unwanted pampering. Just plain good work with lot of learning opportunities and challenging customers. Overall a nice experience.
Business consulting practice of IBM provided me client facing roles in fast paced demanding environment where i had to solve strategic business problems faced by companies.
Good place to work. As there is work from home option in few projects, you can manage between work and home It all depends on which project you are into.
good place to improve your skills & knowledge.
professional environment, good management, supporting management team, nothing more to explain this, its totally best company to work.
IBM is a very good company to work .The place where you will have a good work and personal life balance .Good number of learning importunity's and enhance your skills
Nice place to work with. it was on contract basis so did not get much scope to explore further about the company. of course there are lot of opportunities to learn and develop career as lot of management training programs offered by IBM.
Pros
Flexible working schedule
Cons
cafetaria not so good. its ok.
It was great working with IBM, fellow colleagues and managers are friendly. They are approachable and available for any queries. The team meetings were interactive and beneficial. we have annual team outings and get together with the colleagues of different locations.
* Good teamwork.
* Day to day and shift to shift update.

* There managers give support to he's team

and he's help full to all.

* There shifts we can shuffle with our

collegess also based on our comfort
Good place to improvise your skill and knowledge
A learn and grow place

Unlimed CL

Women employee benificial work environement.

Salary need to bench marked with the market level
Pros
Think 40
Cons
No additional benifits like Lunch, Tea etc which is a basic need for an employee
Good company work here. Good exposure to client side. And always ibm is employee centric.Good company work here.always provide work life balance. Good leave policy.