Be employee centric
Employee engagement and recognition on a micro level - not like the GEM and Star awards which are lame - since they are based on nepotism.
the variable pay rating should not be bell curve or dependent on your manager.
IBM a very good place to work at. I was fully satisfied working there. The working environment was amazing. Growth opportunity was there. Its a brand name. Once a person joins IBM His or her job becomes secure. Overall, IBM is a great organisation.
All things are good, one thing we need form management coordinating.
There is nothing
Need to improve HR department
Access to to leadership, first hand directions from successful people will motivate others to join hands firmly..
Please maintain transparency and keep faith on your employees.I strongly believe that a consultant or any employee can give his/her 101% only when he will get the correct opportunity on the suitable job profile.
Keep the transparency between management and the employee because overall we are team and we have to work as a team and make our organization proud of having such employees with our work.
- Is it true that employees have to work long hours in IBM?40 people answered
- What is the company culture at IBM?35 people answered
- What is interview process like at IBM?29 people answered
- If you were to leave IBM, what would be the reason?25 people answered
- How does someone get hired at IBM? What are the steps along the way?22 people answered
- What are the perks offered by IBM?18 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at IBM?18 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at IBM?17 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at IBM?15 people answered
- What are all the steps followed in interview?8 people answered