Not, it's ture.
Career advice resume help and job interview tips review
Yes it's true about the IBM in my office.
Not always but in a given circumstances, yes
Not exactly,it depends on how your manager is handling the project resources.
When there is requirements or if its a new process
Yes it is true.
No, it is not true. It depends on what project you or the team is working on.
Depends on the project.
Yes, but they pay good allowances.
- What is the company culture at IBM?35 people answered
- What is interview process like at IBM?29 people answered
- If you were to leave IBM, what would be the reason?25 people answered
- How does someone get hired at IBM? What are the steps along the way?22 people answered
- What are the perks offered by IBM?18 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at IBM?18 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at IBM?17 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at IBM?15 people answered
- What would you suggest IBM management do to prevent others from leaving?15 people answered
- What are all the steps followed in interview?8 people answered