I want to explore more on my skills in the industry of finance and accounts. My scope of work with IBM is bounded within accounts payable team, hence I would like to explore overall in the field of finance and accounts completely.
I would leave IBM, may be in search of better opportunities and better money if I don't get it here as the time goes by.
Whole IBM as a company is NOT a bad place to work. Its about working in an account within IBM. You might end up with a nice team and a good Manager and Lead or VICE VERSA might happen. Its totally on your luck. People here are very happy and very frustrated at the same time. It is an amazing company, running successfully for over a century now. One can learn and Gain a lot here.
My reason was purely my health issue.
- Is it true that employees have to work long hours in IBM?40 people answered
- What is the company culture at IBM?35 people answered
- What is interview process like at IBM?29 people answered
- How does someone get hired at IBM? What are the steps along the way?22 people answered
- What are the perks offered by IBM?18 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at IBM?18 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at IBM?17 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at IBM?15 people answered
- What would you suggest IBM management do to prevent others from leaving?15 people answered
- What are all the steps followed in interview?8 people answered