I definitely reached the next level and growth issues our company.and to take plans and something special innovative idea
This depends on the interviewer though I would suggest to be clear on the fundamentals on the skill one shows and clear on the projects done prior
Self learning in the field of work with innovative touch !
Focus on the subject matter. Should know the details of the area in which you are applying for in IBM.
Well, I personally checked the history and current projects of the company. Also, went through the trouble shooting guide for basic problems like, Computers being slow, Not being able to connect to the internet, Microsoft Office issues, etc,. Knowing about the basic computer terminologies will help the most. I worked on my presentation skills, communication skills and made sure I am ready with all my documents.
Talk about how you have improved processes
You should have good profile related knowledge and as well great soft skills.
BM India Private Limited is a sector of one of the largest multinational companies set up, ranked by Fortune Global as World Number two. Its facilities are spread over cities all over India. The headcount of IBM has grown over the years and this generation obviously wants to be a part of this multimillion software firm.
Have complete knowledge about accounts for a fresher
For experienced should possess knowledge about SAP and processing
Just know the basics if you are a fresher. And if you are an experienced person then do make sure that you have a good knowledge.
- Is it true that employees have to work long hours in IBM?40 people answered
- What is the company culture at IBM?35 people answered
- What is interview process like at IBM?29 people answered
- If you were to leave IBM, what would be the reason?25 people answered
- How does someone get hired at IBM? What are the steps along the way?22 people answered
- What are the perks offered by IBM?18 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at IBM?18 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at IBM?17 people answered
- What would you suggest IBM management do to prevent others from leaving?15 people answered
- What are all the steps followed in interview?8 people answered