Hyatt Employee Reviews

Team Leader Front Office (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMay 10, 2018
Really I enjoy with the team I am working,Learned from my Mistakes,
Management are very cooperative, Broad minded Cultural Peoples,the hardest part of Job when when things are not done in timely manner and the enjoyable part when someone encourage for good job done.
Pros
Provide Free Food on duty
Cons
As busy schedule working extra hours.
Nice peoples fun at work
2 years apprenticeship in kitchen (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 6, 2018
Peoples are nice helpful. I enjoyed a lot at my department.it was nice experience to me.i will never forget my experience of this hotel when I went to the other place.
Pros
Free lunches
Trained well
3) Industrial Trainee (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiMay 4, 2018
Hyatt was one hotel i loved to train with as it gave me opportunities to deal with guest complaints and to learn and grow and gain knowledge about the industry.
productive
Food & Beverage Associate (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMay 2, 2018
Nice to be work there but only negative point is shift timings (split shift) overall very good experience at hyatt regency gurgaon.
Alot of activities for staff.
good
Restaurant Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraApril 16, 2018
Satisfactory place to be with. Not more oppurtunity to grow. Very much a normal chain of hotel with not a great working environment.
Good company for starters.
Pros
Brand name
Cons
work ethics
Fun workplace
intern at Park Hyatt Goa resort and spa (Former Employee) –  Cansaulim Salcete Goa IndiaApril 16, 2018
Fun Workplace to be at but the work life balance and the culture at work doesn't meet the employers satisfaction goals. Long hours of work seems to be very infuriating that doesn't engage employees to work a better way.
Pros
Provides Good meals
Cons
Long Hours of Work
fun work environmet
FRONT OFFICE/GUEST SERVICE OFFICER (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraApril 15, 2018
good work environment, long working hours could be more beneficial in terms of salary , open work environment , get to meet new and different types of customers where you learn more bout customer service
Nice place to learn
HOTEL OPERATIONAL TRAINEE (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiApril 3, 2018
As it was my first job so its a nice place to learn new things and the staff is very friendly and helpibg moreover you meet new people from all over the world during this job.
Hyatt Regency Ahmedabad
Events Service Associate (Current Employee) –  GujaratMarch 30, 2018
Hyatt Regency Ahmedabad Is good Hotel but when it comes to duty hour this lacks not even they pay extras for extra time....................................
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
salary not sufficient, long working hours.
One of the best place to work with.
Team Leader Front office (Former Employee) –  DelhiMarch 28, 2018
Hyatt have a very friendly environment. They take care of their employee as much as they take care of their guest. We care for each other. Maintain high quality service and standard. We also focus and give our high most priority to our NPS so as to bring the best service.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Guest Service Officer (Front Office) (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMarch 28, 2018
Friendly management and staff. There is no differentiation between top level management and lower level management expect in work area. Free food on duty will be provided.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Friendly staff
entertaining and great place to work
Waitress at Lido, The Pink Poppadom (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMarch 22, 2018
great place to work for starters in hyatt,love to recommand people i worked over there for 25months and I really feels good to work in that environment
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMarch 20, 2018
Work culture is very good at Hyatt. You get a chance to learn and grow on a personal and professional level.
The company does understand the difficulties of the staff and try to find a solution for the problems.
Pros
Complimentary stays for staff, staff discounts
Cons
Long hours, Salary
A platform to learn and own the situation and resolve it in the best possible way.
Events Planning Manager (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMarch 14, 2018
My key responsibilities included but were not limited to complete planning and execution of residential and non residential conferences and events.

The most challenging as well as the interesting part of the role was to cater to the varied requests of the guests and at the same time ensuring that the service standards are met with consistency.
Great service and big name in industries
Security Officer (Former Employee) –  LudhiamaMarch 6, 2018
Sir, Hayat name in hotel industries before i work in dubai hayat regancy deira dubai area near cornech beech site great atmosphere and hospitalty very big property there very busy all time
The Best Place
Westin Pune, India & Taj President Mumbai, India (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMarch 4, 2018
Hyatt is one of the best platform for learning
Setting and achieving targets at the regular intervals
Very busy work environment and its always enjoyable
Hyatt Amritsar
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Amritsar, PunjabMarch 2, 2018
Nice place to work I hope that I can work again with Hyatt. Staff care and also friendly working atmosphere. I would like to work again with Hyatt in future.
Appreciate
INTERNSHIP (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 14, 2018
Working in the world of Hyatt has been a wonderful experience as an intern and working culture also the management take care of the employees as well as the guest.
Fun at work, effective leadership
Housekeeping Manager (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaFebruary 6, 2018
Very good company to work with. You can learn, grow and become leader. Tremendous opportunity to learn, execute, and devellope talent. Wonderful company to work with.
Fun place to work with some people
Guest Service Officer (Former Employee) –  GOAFebruary 4, 2018
Grand hyatt goa was a wonderful place to work at however a few of the management were unfair and in-just to employees. I worked there for 2 years and my team was amazing and my immediate management was very supportive

52,428