Hyatt Employee Reviews

Very well done
Internship (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 8, 2018
Perfect with the formality .amazing place to work for
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Good wages
Fun loving place
Chef (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 8, 2018
It's a very good company to work for.good management and facilities in this company.thers lot of perks in this company. Good working environment and management.
Pros
Free comp stays
Cons
Nothing as such
Just fine company
Accountant (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduOctober 5, 2018
Good to join in startup career level.
Can learn good accounting.
Working culture is just fine.
Can balance the work and family life.
Finally Just fine company.
Unnecessary Long hours, poor management.
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiOctober 2, 2018
It may be the hospitality industry, but I personally found the way of working and managing people really poor in the particular property I worked at. There was a lot of rigidness when it came to culture. It wasn't for me
Excellent place to work hospitality field..
Swimming pool life guard (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 27, 2018
Great place to work Hospitality.. I feel you can learn new new things everyday. Great management.. Good take care of staff, great hotel to work new people..
Pros
Good take care of staff and guest
Cons
Good working hours
Love the culture of work
Demi chef de partie at Palms kitchen (Former Employee) –  GoaSeptember 18, 2018
It unique working culture where staff is taken good care .lot of activity for staff to help to relief stress.handy senior management to help staff to resolve problems
Interactive Work Place
Marketing and Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiSeptember 17, 2018
Hyatt functions on a global standard and provides a very interactive work space for the employees.It has rigorous training programmes and a great team to work with.
A good place to get good knowledge of hospitality industry in engineering department
Electrician (Former Employee) –  GoaSeptember 15, 2018
helped me alot in gain knowledge in my work and other related to my engineering department as well as others. and how to interact with guests. it was a great experience
It's fun to work with such an amazing industry.
Guest Service Associate (Former Employee) –  ludhiana,IndiaSeptember 12, 2018
It's been just few months but each and every day goes enjoyable.Working with such an wonderful staff .Always get appreciation from the guest and team.
I completed my industrial trainee at Hyatt ,chandigarh
Industrial Trainee (Former Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhSeptember 9, 2018
Hyatt in chandigarh is one of the best place where i worked and completed my industrial trainee for one month.In this training ,I experienced and learn many news things in the kitchen and of course the basic techniques that how the hotel actualy works.
Pros
Free staff food is available
Cons
I worked atleast for 13 hours per day
Work Experiance
Kitchen Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 7, 2018
Working with HAYATT as a chef is pleasure and meaning privilouge to life ahead. The organisation is having a well manner shedule form of working in every sector. So , i am seaking a life ahead working with HAYATT.
There is always fun at work.
Associate and team leader (Former Employee) –  Ludhiana Punjab , IndiaAugust 31, 2018
As i have started my career with Hyatt hotels and corporate.I have learnt everything from here only, and i love to be with Hyatt as there is lot of staff benefits and they have purpose (we care our staff so that they can be their best) and they prove that they always take care of their staff.
Pros
It's always according to the shifts.
Cons
Depends on occupancy and busy operation
Commi-I Butchery(Part time Chinese) (Former Employee) –  GoaAugust 25, 2018
Its a good hotel to work and learn some new things. New way & new management style will help some one to grow easily along with organization. Any one can join to make their better career
A care environment at work palce
Team Leader- food and Beverage Service (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 24, 2018
Hyatt care for it employees and customers. Good and happy employee is happy customer, its is Hyatt motto. a great place to work and learn. Management is very helpful
Excellent staff
ASSISTANT HOUSEKEEPER (Former Employee) –  Amritsar, PunjabAugust 15, 2018
Hyatt hotel is best for learning. Staff has good knowledge and communication skills as well. If anyone has curiosity to gain knowledge about hotel industry then go to Hyatt.
Pros
Free breakfast, lunch, dinner
Review Of My Experience
Housekeeping Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Goa,IndiaAugust 14, 2018
I have a great appreciation towards the company and it's features be it training or management or progression in terms of growth and remuneration.

Team effort is what they believe in and it is very vital for them to have it all coordinated accordingly.
Lovely place
Uniform attendant, uniform alterations (Former Employee) –  Ludhiana, PunjabAugust 12, 2018
It is a lovely place to work. Management is great. Salary benefits were good. Workplace culture is amazing.
It is a very busy place so you get plenty of experience with customer service and get to meet and know many people.

Overall a great place to work and thrive in.
Pros
Salary and free food for staff at occasions
Cons
Can be very stressful during busy times.
Waiter (Former Employee) –  GoaAugust 7, 2018
Its a great place to work. One can get huge knowledge & great support from the management to develop them self along with the organization. Quality matter in this organization
Hyatt is a wonderful place to work.
Guest Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 22, 2018
Everything inside is good. the culture, the workplace, activities for the staff, benefits for staff. Too many things I have got to learn from this hotel.
Amazing Place to work
Sales Executive/Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJuly 10, 2018
i joined the Hyatt family on completion of my degree.. it was indeed the best decision to make. i have learnt about the hotel industry and also dealing with the best and top corporate s and have learnt to establish a professional and sound relationship with client s on an overall perspective. the work place was vert pleasant and welcoming. with an open door policy with our seniors we all felt as one team having the best aspects for each other.
Pros
lots of benfits and exposure to the corporate and travel world

52,945