Hotel Novotel

Hotel Novotel Employee Reviews

Great Place to begin stardom in hotel industry
Novotel gave me my first ever break in hotel industry to helping me introducing and teaching me about hotel standard and importance of maintaining standard.
Industrial Exposure
Learnt a lot during my training in all the various departments. The staff were great and helped me a lot in each and every situation whether it's good or bad.
Looking for a good luxury property
I want to enhance my knowledge..to learn More thing...i m a very thirsty person in case of learning n earning the money... where i m doing work the atmosphere is good.
Now i am looking a property near my hometown due to some family reasons.
Productive and fun work place, professinalism
Always would like to work with ACCOR
growth is very fast in the group

provide a lot of facility to her employees

training session are very helpful to gain knowledge about work place and about the brand.
Ok
It was good and staff was very helfull. I got to learn new things about service and also front office related work. The managment was best to work. It was a good experience at this hotel.
Pros
Ok
Cons
Ok
Great Hotel & Good To Learn
It was a Good Experience to working With Novotel Pune In India.
There was good skilled and Good knowledge Staff. and My experience -

As a waiter I learned About types of coffees and coffee service And giving Good Service to the guest and learned about Rules of service and main important is steps of service while serving Food and Having a Good Team worker. and It was very Fun Place to working in Novotel and I Always Thankful & Feel Blessed Because I learned lot about Hotel industry through The Novotel .....
Good
Novotel is a one of good hotel..
I was worked as a receptionist in this hotel

It was a good experience for me that time

I was lucky instantly I got job in that hotel
fun work place
* Beautiful property
* very good company to work with

* good management team

* very good work life balance

* very busy during the peak time

* near to the airport
Fun place to work
FUN PLACE TO WORK, Management is Good, Department is Good. Work Hours 9 and Week OFF 8. Everything is good. Fast Growth, Good Colleagues and Department.
Overall i satisfied with my position in talent and culture department, As an intern i done my duties well
I learned how to manage employee with various problems, basically every employee are so friendly and helpful in working environment.and i had learned a lot from them.
Overall it is good
The Accor is one of the best group to work in. But here in NMJB due to owners there are so many issues which are hampering a reputation of Accor. Also due to owners issues employees are getting paid less as compare to market salary or as compare to other Accor hotels.
Excellent
Thanks for the giving me this opportunity to work with you. I fell so happy with work you I recommend this hotel. Nice staff and mangament also
Very good organization
Very good organization I like to work here and working since pre opening team amazing staff and managers. I got the three time promotion in my past 6 years career and I highly recommend to work with novotel ahmedabad
Funplace free to work
Excellent company very easy life salary wise not that much happy other than that supportive if no commitments in life we continue until retire but promotions it will take time
Good
job Satisfaction
Very good workplace.

Good to work under the management

Self-motivated

employee welfare

Awareness

Job SEcurity.

Good working throughout the experience
Trainee
• Learnt different types of table setup in banquet and clearance of table. Handling cutlery and crockery glassware.
• Exposure in Banquet service and restaurant service.

• I have practiced sequence of guest service and the arrangements of buffet at banquet.

• Worked in banquets, back area, coffee shop, Bar and restaurant.
High Standards
A part of Accor group from France Novotel was their first hotel and oldest flagship till now. Quality of service is high and professional.
Great restaurants with bar available. Good food is provided on shift, Employee oriented fun activities organised on certain days of the year.
Hosipality
Good place to work.
Got chance to lead the team.

Got training to develop my skill.

Learn many new thing

Improved my skill

Good working culture

Good management
Pros
Free food
Cons
heathcare
Innovative and Fun work
Fun work and healthy working environment. Its a good property to learn and innovate. People over here are co operative and the company is employee friendly as well. Easy to get exposure because of Development programs on regular basis.
Pros
Employee friendly
Overall good experience
Enjoyed working in novotel. Good staff , manager everyone are very supportive.everything is good accept the salary l. They has to rise the salary little.
Accor groups best 5 Star property in Hyderabad
• During the Training period I underwent training sessions in the core areas Accommodation Operations, Food and Beverage Service, Front Office and Food Production.

• The exposure has helped me learn the concepts as well as understand the hotel industry and its requirements.

• It has helped me understand the need for hospitality professionals and the dedication required during work and handling situations with guests.