I want to enhance my knowledge..to learn More thing...i m a very thirsty person in case of learning n earning the money... where i m doing work the atmosphere is good.
Now i am looking a property near my hometown due to some family reasons.
Always would like to work with ACCOR
growth is very fast in the group
provide a lot of facility to her employees
training session are very helpful to gain knowledge about work place and about the brand.
It was a Good Experience to working With Novotel Pune In India.
There was good skilled and Good knowledge Staff. and My experience -
As a waiter I learned About types of coffees and coffee service And giving Good Service to the guest and learned about Rules of service and main important is steps of service while serving Food and Having a Good Team worker. and It was very Fun Place to working in Novotel and I Always Thankful & Feel Blessed Because I learned lot about Hotel industry through The Novotel .....
The Accor is one of the best group to work in. But here in NMJB due to owners there are so many issues which are hampering a reputation of Accor. Also due to owners issues employees are getting paid less as compare to market salary or as compare to other Accor hotels.
Very good organization I like to work here and working since pre opening team amazing staff and managers. I got the three time promotion in my past 6 years career and I highly recommend to work with novotel ahmedabad
• Learnt different types of table setup in banquet and clearance of table. Handling cutlery and crockery glassware.
• Exposure in Banquet service and restaurant service.
• I have practiced sequence of guest service and the arrangements of buffet at banquet.
• Worked in banquets, back area, coffee shop, Bar and restaurant.
A part of Accor group from France Novotel was their first hotel and oldest flagship till now. Quality of service is high and professional.
Great restaurants with bar available. Good food is provided on shift, Employee oriented fun activities organised on certain days of the year.
Fun work and healthy working environment. Its a good property to learn and innovate. People over here are co operative and the company is employee friendly as well. Easy to get exposure because of Development programs on regular basis.
• During the Training period I underwent training sessions in the core areas Accommodation Operations, Food and Beverage Service, Front Office and Food Production.
• The exposure has helped me learn the concepts as well as understand the hotel industry and its requirements.
• It has helped me understand the need for hospitality professionals and the dedication required during work and handling situations with guests.