Honeywell Employee Reviews for Project Engineer

Found 48 reviews matching the search See all 6,857 reviews
Production
Chennai Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJuly 3, 2018
Well company and management, but they will recuite contract base. Sometimes we will work day & night. They will provide accomodation & travelling . Good
Pros
Free Accomodation
Project Engineer
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraApril 24, 2018
Nice Culture for staff.
senior is very supportive & i get knowledge of various systems in Building Automation.
I learn to manage Labor and Client in every situation
Working culture is good
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraApril 21, 2018
Honeywell automation india Ltd is a leading company in the industry and has a great reputation for the quality of the work and working environment is very nice
Good
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshApril 1, 2018
Good experience . I am here project engineer. Project of MP police client. It is large scale project.
They are giving good facility to their employees.
Healthy and Positive Enviorment of Honeywell Automation Ltd
Project Engineer (automation) (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaMarch 23, 2018
I started my career with Honeywell automation India Ltd at a project of Retail Automation and Project client name was Indian Oil corporation India Ltd.I learned here lots of thing like dealing with people etc . i have to complete project on time in it i had to give presentation to Client After submission report of particular project site.in Retail automation project first of all i had to decide where i installed my automation system then i started mapping with all machine with effective way .
now after installation and commission i started observation for 15 days of all the machine and automation system then i had to submit this report to respective IOCL divisional office and a softcopy to project manager. after EOD (end of day) i had to report to state project in-charge.
environment and staff of company is very nice and intelligent.
I miss it
Pros
incentives, TER reimbursement
Cons
long hours work, stay near to project site
Good work
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 24, 2018
Good works with Honeywell As project engineer in India and 7 to 8 projects are worked and a lot of knowledge gain from working experience. Si am inspired by the development my job.
Productive and Cool Environment
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  NCR, DelhiJanuary 24, 2018
This is my first and i have learnt a lot about professional working environment and technical concept of my Field ,which is very necessary for a fresher and of course a first to move strongly towards a bright future.
Pros
Office Parties
Practical experience in IBMS hardware and Software installation and Graphical and Logical evaluation and communicate with different Clients.
IBMS Project/Service Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaJanuary 11, 2018
Excellent new things can learn from this.

This is an international based company.

Advanced systems can learn international level.

Practical experience we can get by new products and team also will give lot of support.

This includes software as well as hardware, so we can learn both and business also can learn.

Overall we will get good knowledge as well as we can become professional in special systems.
Challenging work.
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  PuneJune 18, 2017
friendly environment with supportive management. giving new opportunities to creative candidates who is willing to work hard with full dedication towards the work .
Pros
Free accomodation
Cons
late night work
Not recommended
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraApril 3, 2017
Indian counterparts are truly unprofessional and worst in terms of management.nothing to say more.. Honeywell building solutions in Pune Is the worst department I ever seen
Good company to retire
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMarch 22, 2017
Good company to retire with.Job security with an open culture to work in your own way.Very supportive management but never mox your professional life with your personal life or vice versa
Team work and support from technical wise
Project Engineer (Instrumentation) (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 8, 2017
The M/s. Honeywell is good company and supported lot to all the people. Here learn more things to system . Here they are doing all the advanced system for safety and security of building.
Pros
Accommodation free
Cons
12 hours
Project Engineer (Electronics) (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon,(jun14-till date) Mumbai (jan11-jun14)July 1, 2016
Project execution, commssioning & handover to client & maintenace team is overall responsibilty of projcet team from whom i am whether it is direct job role or coordination.

Coordination & authority delegation is as important as undertaking.

Delegation is a risk but mandatory too.

Support & guidance could be get from juniors more than seniors.

Over commitment.

Coordination on PAN India sites being in a single office.
Pros
extra ciricular with free trainig & reimbursements
Cons
job responsibility regardless work hours
To achieve a challenging and a rewarding career with growth in a globally competitive environment, Interested in Working as a member of a motivated De
IBMS Project ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, Andhra PradeshJune 3, 2016
where Compatible and comfortable day at works
Fire Alarm Systems,ACS,CCTV's,BMS,PAS.
wonderful support from management
helpful with co-workers
Commissioning with the systems
Troubleshooting, Analyzing & Testing the systems.
Its really very good Experience with Honeywell
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMarch 1, 2016
Here I am Project Engineer,
Really have a very good experience at site, here we occur unexpected errors and issues and we are solve this using trial and error and with our Experienced Engineer.
here I learn much more system knowledge.
i.e. Honeywell EPKS DCS (C300)
Honeywell PLC (safety Manager)
and also the Installation and commissioning work.
i can done MODBus Communication,
OPC Communication,
OFC Communication.
Pros
Cons
8.5
Overall ok
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraFebruary 19, 2016
have to travel a lot and mostly other than daily allowance of 55$/day you wont get other benefits.

Traveling is key to make money
Pros
good for freshers
Cons
Long working hours
To be an effective team player in an organization where I can use my skills for the growth of the company &have continues learning throughout my caree
Project Engineer (process Solution) (Current Employee) –  Pune, MHOctober 24, 2015
 Able to co-ordinate organize and display leadership qualities in multinational and multi discipline terms installation commissioning & testing experience of instrumentation systems in power plant, Petrochemical, oil & gas and Process plant
BMS project Engineer (Former Employee) –  ChennaiAugust 14, 2015
Good organizational exposure and nice experience from the technical support people.
Coordination salary and performance of the company is good and worldwide expanded
Work friendly with the contractors and supportive for the client requirements
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KAJune 19, 2015
The very first day when i join at HAIL, my first site visit gave me a confidence to work through.

I have learnt people management, technical installation, commissioning and relationship with clients for best project handling.

Honeywell Automation India Ltd is the best Business solution ever.

Coworkers are Work Friendly and motivate to complete the job on time.

The hardest part of the job i don't feel like.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the project handing-over with the customer satisfaction.
safety and security system
PROJECT ENGINEER (Current Employee) –  TamilnaduMay 1, 2015
work with proper plan helps to close out project as per the shedule.follow the instructions given by seniors to avoid project delay.
documentations to be followed for further action..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Honeywell. Our community is ready to answer.

52,192