Homelane.com

Homelane.com Employee Reviews

India8 reviews
Difficult to move laterally at times due to politics. Certain candidates weren't selected to their most suited roles. More acknowledgement needed on the hard work done for by the CRE and respective teams. HR to be more transparent with decisions and processes. Last not in the list no job securities as they have lay off nearly 500 employees because of COVID-19.
You have to work dedicatedly, honestly and no one can move you. There will be continuous restrictions/ obstacles but you need to focus on your work. That's all!
Handling independent campaigns, collaborating with multiple teams for LeadGen. Generating reports, Analyzing performance, and Optimizing the campaigns for best results.
fun working atmosphere, no pressure, convenient work time, no targets,
well maintained studios, friendly staff, free lunches, lots of appointment, well number of leads
Some days you are free, some days you are super busy. We learn a lot about how to communicate with the client since we get a chance to meet a lot of them. We learn to professionally tackle the challenges. The management is very cooperative.
It's a one stop solution for interior desigining platform,
I like all the designs of interiors over here,

It's very good place to explore new things related to design.
Pros
Delivery of interior design in 45 days
Cons
A day at Homelane.com requires you to take n number of meetings to convert the potential clients as our working clients for home interior solutions. The number of meetings definitely builds your confidence in client interactions and how to collaborate with people to get your work done.The work place culture is "Efficiently Flawed" as there is no coordination between the internal team, the clients and the designers / free lancers. There is no definite space for the whole team to sit down at a place and work; basically lack of infrastructure.
Most importantly, the interior designer team is headed by a Business manager, not an architect nor an interior designer.

The most enjoyable part of the job was flexible working hours and excessive client interactions.
Pros
flexible working hours, Client Interactions
Cons
An Efficiently Flawed system of Business management heading a bunch of designers
The higher-ups get all the perks while the lower level employees do all the hard work. Sometimes hard work goes unnoticed. Although I did get the opportunity to learn a lot once a very experienced boss was hired
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Homelane.com. Our community is ready to answer.
2.6