Home Tutor Employee Reviews

Peace
home tutor (Former Employee) –  HyderabadJanuary 20, 2018
It was comfortable working as home tutor. It was quite comfortable working from home. I got great experience in few months. Just 2 hours I had to spend after my college.
Cons
2 hours per day
teaching (Former Employee) –  jaipurNovember 23, 2017
Time management is the main thing you learn. Teaching with innovative, new and creative ideas is the key skill and the most important thing required .
its nice
Tuition Teacher (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiOctober 8, 2017
If you are not working yet then it is a good job. Atleast you have something to do or to earn. I am a student and i want be a teacher but i don't have too much for course.thats why i'm teaching at home.
Pros
Cons
6 hour
Need fulfillment
Teacher of Science (Current Employee) –  Ashok Nagar, DelhiOctober 4, 2017
Yes, this gives us good line to make money in our busy life, even gives time to my choice, the most enjoyoable part of job, good management with wide opportunity for fresher to experience people. I learned every time new things.
Pros
Free snakes
Cons
Short hour
Individual tutoring- one on one Student Tutor classes
Math Tutor (Former Employee) –  ChandigarhSeptember 25, 2017
Home tutoring is a good option of earning money as a part time job and keeping your passion alive by dealing with those things on daily basis with young aspiring minds.
Pros
A great Part time
Cons
less brainstorming options
Want to work with intelligent people .
Teaching students (Current Employee) –  Ludhiana, PunjabAugust 15, 2017
I have learning attitude and I believe that if employee want to make good carrier then must focus towards how company would be grown. Quality priorty.
Pros
Healthy food
Cons
8hours
A good experience in all.
Tuition Teacher (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiJuly 25, 2017
i would usually start my classes around 4 in the evening and would wind up around 7pm. since i'm a student teaching others is easy because i know what the problematic areas are.
Pros
flexible working hours
Better part time job
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Kanpur, Uttar PradeshJune 29, 2017
I am a home tutor, there are many advantages of this profession for me, it is a good part time job for competitive students of middle class family, lower class family,
Enjoyable
Teacher (Former Employee) –  Nagpur, MaharashtraJune 28, 2017
Its a good place near nagpur to visit with your family specially in summer days. Nice food too many rides and centre of attraction is waves center. Very nice water park i enjoyed working here.
Good working
Lecturer in Physics (Current Employee) –  Meerut City, Uttar PradeshJune 10, 2017
This is the best site to find job easily. Now I applied here to new job then do easy my work to find my job .it contain all inquiry about to any job and make easily resume for needed workers .then we said only one word .....i.e AWESOME .
Teaching
Mathematics ,science teacher (Former Employee) –  Panchkula, HaryanaMay 19, 2017
I am interested in teaching. I like to work on my own way. I love the students so much that's why i choose teaching. Also i am intersted in punjabi folk dance.
home tution
home tution (Current Employee) –  Patna, BiharApril 19, 2017
I try my best to make understand everything
Students can ask any questions from any books.i will try my best to toake students understand.Even low quality students can understand
Pros
sometimes
Cons
short hour
NIce experience
Sir (Former Employee) –  Indore City, Madhya PradeshDecember 20, 2016
Was good enough. children enjoyed my time and fun with study, parents were cooperative,, Belonged with one of the reputed schools
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Low payment
very attentive
home tutor (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 11, 2016
Students are very attentive and comfortable for me..surronding atmosphere are very silent..so students are concentrated in our studies..and get very good marks..i will give my best for my students...my student get centum in mathematics
Pros
free snacks
Cons
2 hours
productive and also i will work for better understanding of students.
Fresher M.Sc (physics) (Current Employee) –  Chandigarh, ChandigarhDecember 4, 2016
I need to teach students opted scince and maths till high school. As i am science students so also prefer special tutions for science.
Pros
free luches
Cons
limited hours
f9
Tutor (Former Employee) –  Kochi, KeralaAugust 5, 2016
very good.i think this isthe bestsite to find job and all.and helpful too.awsome.and helpful to all new commers
Tutor (Current Employee) –  Allahabad, Uttar PradeshJune 7, 2016
Management was good. Hardest part of the job was the time. Enjoyable part of the company was the co-workers. I learned many new things from the bank.
well managed
tutor (Former Employee) –  Jalandhar, PunjabApril 30, 2016
it was a home tuting job. i had 10 students. it was a poductuve job as well. i had fun teaching the students.the students were from grade 1 to 10.
Pros
flexible hours
to creat a fear free enviornment and issue based education
STUDENT (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DLJune 26, 2015
regular asignment collection,i like to do work with them co-operatively, i like to make them as friend,and try to improve creativity.
Pros
nothing
Cons
2 hours
Fresher (Former Employee) –  Bhopal, MPJune 3, 2015
the most important phase i learned how to tackle kids and come up with different kind of people ,failed few times but again picked up the speed, enjoyed teaching SSC but the problem comes with the parents as they demand more for there kids when the potential of the kid is not as much.overall it was fun teaching them and learning many things