Hindustan Uniliver
Here to help
Coronavirus update

Hindustan Uniliver Employee Reviews

India367 reviews
Most enjoyable part is networking with people and getting things done by coordination
I got overhauled in this Company

Management is easily approachable and no heirarchy

WOrk place culture is like that of a family , very friendly really

A typical day at work used to fly in no time as it will keep me engaged

I learnt everything from everyone around me and what I am today I owe it to HLL

Hardest part of the job is getting things done rightfuly. Only when we use influence and tact work can happen with some people
Pros
many and varied
Cons
nil
I have gain a more knowledge of products and a great experience in a my life three year of job.
This company are the Best workplace.

Company manegment is to be friendly
great to work with HUL , hope again gets chance to work with a nice company .updated IT technolgy ,management and safety is the first priority towards employee,
நான் இதில் 2 வருடம் வேலை செய்தேன் மிகவும் திருப்திகரமான வேலையாக இருந்தது சம்பளம் எந்த koraivum இல்லாமல் varum. மிகவும் நன்றாக வேலை பார்த்து vandhen. மிகவும் hul ku nandri சொல்வேன்
I am dedicated worker. And we work from heart. We give the any cast of target. If I have to do work nights or day. We take a challenge on any basis and give results positive.
Been working here for almost 5 years now. Good place to start and learn business nuances. Great culture to keep things transparent and build trust. Sometimes long working hours but that's alright.
Biggest Problem - Extremely slow career growth. No promotions for years and meager increments without promotions as it's only on basic salary. 80% people are getting only 10% additional of their starting salary after working for 5 years.
Pros
Medical policy, Trust
Cons
No career growth
Best job for freshers the are provided trening time and on the job trening tooo
It's very important to relesom with the customer and take his feedback too
Meeting the retailers and distributors was a whole new and unique experience for me. It was the right place for me to use my knowledge i attained in classes.
Indias best fast moving consumer goods company to learn and work, where from planning, execution, adaptation of new technique, innovations to leadership qualities can be learnt.
I was an Intern. I had to work with another intern who happened to have the same pace as me. It was an intense one month of internship. We had to visit the distribution centers, meet distributors, wholesalers in all parts of the city. It was tiring, but at the same time it was a great learning process to know about the market and consumer behavior. Definitely a great learning place.
Pros
Salary, Office facilities
Cons
Long Hours, no transport, food
network and system admin
i have 4 yrs

• Understanding of software development lifecycle.

• Having all relevant industry recognized certifications
Hindustan Unilever is a very good company where people increase they're knowledge and marketing skills with good technics. I am lucky to worked in great organisation.
Hindustan Lever is a very good company . Sefty is very good and I have experience in company 10 year. Very good company no any selery isshu customer service is very good . Ihave very good communication thanks for unilever company.
I liked all the management of hindustan liver ot was the great opportunity to me to do that job I felled very good while work with hindustan unliver I got great experience
I had learnt so many things and have upgraded my skills after working as an intern in HUL. The work culture and the place gives positive vibes. The employee are well trained and hardworking.
1.I have got stipend not salary
2.Give all the rights and benefits to all the kind of employees

3. Give entertainment facilities to all in a week by conducting management games

Once I recruited I will give more input
Pros
Work wise very good
Cons
There is no entertainment in weekly
Company is good but work culture is downgrading compare to previous work culture. ASM oriented company HR will not help or support you whatever ASM will say is right.
I had a great learning experience at Hindustan Unilever. The oral care team I worked with had profound knowledge in marketing and were very helpful and cooperative . It was a great exposure to work in such a company , the work environment did help to keep up with the pressure. My job was to understand the previews (kind of survey) done on a specific brand and to analyse the things that went wrong with the product and what can be done to rectify it. The most exciting experience was a field trip to the malls , stores to make a survey on the customers buying that product. I got to know about the consumer behavior and the way it works. It was a whole lot of great learning experience for me.
Pros
Great people that i worked with.
Cons
I was a 3rd paid employee. I was selected for onroll too. But some internal politics dint allowed.but over all the culture f HUL is ultimate. All my reporting officers are ultimate and very friendly.
As per the working experience in Hindustan Field Service Pvt. Limited employee not get the good salary as per company requirement and target. Executive daily minimum wages less than other branded company but working experience and learn the technique of sales and market.
Pepsodent dept is Good to work. Promotion is very challenges in new product and successful the new launch products in outlets n supermarket n hyper market
Pros
Excellent Experience
Cons
Salary