Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 2,339 reviews matching the search See all 3,475 reviews
cool and fun environment to work
customer Relation Officer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 9, 2018
cool and fun environment to work.got many new things to learn.competetive environment helped to work hard.fiendly atmosphere with the collegues.stress free job
December 11, 2018

We appreciate you sharing your feedback regarding your employment with HGS. Wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

productive and fun workplace
customer care executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaDecember 9, 2018
Its a very productive , learning and fun work place.The work culture atmosphere is very good. Lot of other activities during festivity season is also motivating.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Salary
December 10, 2018

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear that you enjoying many aspects at HGS. Best of luck in the future with HGS.

No career growth
Customer Relationship Officer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 7, 2018
I have learned so much however no growth in terms of pay or recognition of work.

You need to extend almost every day if you want to meet targets

But process of hiring and work culture is good
Pros
Work culture
Cons
Long hours; very low apprisals
worst place for work
Senior associate claim processor (Current Employee) –  Bagaluru Rd, KarnatakaDecember 4, 2018
I won't refer anyone to join in the HGS for work. this is the bad place for workers, and not provide proper facility and salary.
very disappointed to the management
fun place to work
Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Bellandur, Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 4, 2018
nice place for freshers to take experience and to learn in hgs the management is good we have many process and we can have funfilled day altogether
best place to work
December 5, 2018

Hi, thank you for sharing your review. Happy to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us. We wish you a successful career.

Good Place to work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 1, 2018
Good Place to work.Not much salary compare to other organizations. Work wise very good place. Not much pressure in the organizations. Management is very good.
Work environment is good
Consultant auditor (Current Employee) –  Banaswadi, Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 1, 2018
Strict login hours..
No shift allowance
Salary is not as per market standards
Strict leave policy.
Working environment is good.
Good colleagues
Low allowances
Pros
Work environment is good
Ex employee (2017)
Advisor (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 28, 2018
The company is a wonderful company to work. The cons are the senior mgmt especially A certain person who was a excess baggage with quality n then shifted to senior mgmt. Client was very nice. Overall experiwnce with compant was wow except for Management who have no ppl management skills.
Pros
Company ethics n helpful staff
Cons
Senior management in pune
November 30, 2018

We can't thank you enough for your kind review! Glad to hear that you enjoyed working with HGS. We wish you all the best.

good company
CRO (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Rural, KarnatakaNovember 28, 2018
good company to start your career. The entire training process is going on well. We are getting good opportunities to learn the entire process well. overall good
November 30, 2018

Hi, thank you for taking the time to share your experience at HGS. We appreciate and value your feedback. And we're glad that you enjoying learning and working with us!

About HGS
CRO (Current Employee) –  BengaluruNovember 28, 2018
Hgs gives bestest opportunities to there employees. Here trainers are very supportive and friendly. Management is good for now. Still in a training period can't say much about it.
November 30, 2018

Hi, thank you for sharing your experience at HGS. At HGS, we aim to provide equal learning, work-life balance and growth opportunities to all. We wish you all the best for your future with HGS.

Want to know more about Hinduja Global Solutions?

Ask a question
HGS makes our work life better and beautiful
TCRO (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 28, 2018
HGS is located in all cities in India. For freshers it's a good company and growth oriented. It provides best opportunities to there employees. Very long working hours.
November 30, 2018

Hi, thank you for your valuable feedback. Glad to hear you are having a pleasant experience with HGS. We wish you a successful career with HGS.

Good friendly
Trainee (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 28, 2018
Its good environment and friendly. Encourage to freshers. Good canteen. Learning opportunities are more good for fresher's .Encourages for better growth of employees.
November 30, 2018

Hi, thank you for sharing your experience at HGS. Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors.

productive
CRO (Customer Relation Officer) (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Rural, KarnatakaNovember 28, 2018
HGS company is good environment
For fresher's its good platform
Here we celebrate the culture activities
Its most enjoyable part of the life
Learn many new things
November 30, 2018

We appreciate your employment with HGS and we're glad that you are enjoying learning and work with us! We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Good
TCRO (Current Employee) –  BangloreNovember 28, 2018
Hgs is one of the greatest company..... I joined here recently, now we are in training session, this company given to the good opportunity for freshers so join Hgs and build your career in Hgs.
Pros
Hgs given to the freshers good oppurtunity...
Cons
Salary is starting less so management should be improve them employee salary....
November 30, 2018

Hi, we appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. We wish you all the best and welcome to HGS for a successful career :) Please feel free to write to us at talk2us@teamhgs.com for any feedback.

Good
TCRO (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaNovember 28, 2018
Good opportunity for Freshers in hgs. Good training is provided.
But have to increase the salary for Freshers in hgs.
Good and friendly environment...
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Less salary
November 30, 2018

Hi, thank you for sharing your experience at HGS. At HGS, we aim to provide equal learning and growth opportunities to all. Also to compensate our employees on par with industry standards. We consider your feedback and we'd like to know more. Please get in touch with us at talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Cool and enjoying the work place
CRO (Customer Relationship Officer) (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 28, 2018
I have joint here before a month.Now we are getting training from HGS.We are having fun in the training and also we got opportunity to improve the communication skills and interacting skills with peoples.Overall very good for non-technical members u can go for it.Thank you.
Pros
It is one of the top MNC company.Work place is very good for freashers and new learners.Thank you.
Cons
No Lunch provided.No PG provided to the employer from the company.
November 30, 2018

Hi, we appreciate and value your feedback. Happy to hear that you are having a pleasant experience with us. Wish you all the best in your career growth along with HGS. Happy working with HGS.

Good
TCRO (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 28, 2018
HGS is one of the MNC company. It is very good platform for freshers. As I am fresher, it is my first job. In training period we can come to know half of the process what we need to in job.
Pros
Good platform for freshers
Cons
Improvement of salary for freshers
November 30, 2018

Good
CRO (Current Employee) –  BangaloreNovember 28, 2018
As a fresher I consider this is a good company .and it providing good facilities to the employees and as I observe there is no begetive feed back on the company.
November 30, 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are focused on offering the very best support to our employees. We wish you all the best for your future:)

Good work environment
CRO (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 28, 2018
As I am a new employee it's good Expreance for me. HGS is providing good service. I am very happy to say that now I am a part of HGS House. I learned many things within my training period.
November 30, 2018

We appreciate your employment with HGS and we're glad that you enjoying working with us! We wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Hgs
Trainee (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 28, 2018
It's a good company. good for freshers friendly environment. Working time also good.learning opportunities are more. High rate of growth .good capetaria.
November 30, 2018

Thanks for the review! Glad to hear that you are enjoying many aspects at HGS. Best of luck in the future. :)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

51,462