Play YouTube video button
Hinduja Global Solutions
How has this company responded to COVID‑19?
Learn more

Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews

India2,993 reviews
Found 2,993 reviews matching the search
Featured review
Hinduja Global Solutions selected this as a representative review
If you are a fresher, you will get a great gesture for your future planning.....The work culture is awesome and your seniors will be very helpful with your desired profile.
June 10, 2019
Hi, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are having a great experience at HGS. We at HGS are always striving towards success and we are glad that you see the value in it as well! We wish you all the best:)
I had a worst experience in the company lot of politics in management, u should be ready to take a bucket if u need future in that third rated company
Pros
If u need job go tre
Cons
If u need salary don't go tre. U can even work in domestic sector better
I was very happy working in HGS company. For freshers it was a nice platform. we learnt many things and I m getting more opportunities because of working in HGS company. but pay was very less apart from that everything is good.
July 13, 2020
Work life balance is very good. No work pressure.fully fun environment. Mangers are very good. Nice HR team.regular floor activities. soft skill training.
July 4, 2020
Hindhja global solutions is good company for fresher's, and the management is very good. However the company rules and regulations is good. I would recommend for fresher's.
June 30, 2020
Its was so good experience in hgs only salary is very low according to work and there is no growth but invarment is very good..........................
Pros
There is no growth
Cons
Hgs should increase salry and pramostion
June 28, 2020
Hi! We appreciate this feedback. We are aiming to improve more on different aspects of our company. Please share more details to us via talk2us@teamhgs.com
I also miss my company hgs and last one year I am with company so good management hr team and all over staff is outstanding I miss my job good company
June 27, 2020
The management isn't helpful for growth in skill set. You will have a monotonous job and most of the time HR team is not allowed to conduct extra curricular activities due to operation management.

The senior leadership prefers dictatorship style of management. Wouldn't recommend to stay in the firm for more than 2 years.
Pros
Good for freshers
Cons
No growth in skill set
June 26, 2020
The environment in Hinduja global solutions is to friendly. Their staff is also supportive.
Also doing a to many activities to stress relief and for motivation.
Pros
Supportive superior
Cons
Getting a minimum salary
June 25, 2020
It was fun and great to work in HGS. Interview process was quite good and training period was amazing. Certification was based on the quality in process knowledge and they are very much concentrated on customer experience so expect more quality and process knowledge. actually its fair.
June 25, 2020
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hinduja Global Solutions?
Good company to start carreer with this very flexible and wages are also fare as per the work ,learn at lot there interactive program to make employees worn with full enthusiasm and zeel
Hello mam/sir
me apko acha kaam karke dunga sir I Promise but muje english kam aati h. agar apko meri jarut ho to plz help me. because I m poor plz help
June 16, 2020
Hi, thank you for showing interest in joining HGS. Please apply to our current job openings on https://www.joinhgs.com/in/current-openings. We wish you all the best:)
Somehow not really good, but can be manage for sometime. In general, it is good for itians. Therefore, one donot really find how stable the job for non itians.
June 14, 2020
HGS is the place for understanding different US healthcare LOB. Prefer only person with Healthcare experience to join else it will be challenging. Recommended for experience person from US healthcare background.
Pros
Free cab
Cons
Multiple location visit every week.
June 11, 2020
Great working experience with HGS. Scope for growth . Healthy working environment, best people around for any kind help you need, be office related or personal.
June 11, 2020
Felt comfortable to work there. It was healthy environment where we found management to be supportive enough. Although the perks weren't so good but good to work there.
June 10, 2020
Its is good work place to work.

Great for freshers, not good to work more then 2years.

the best to build to good communication

but,

Salary hike is very low.
June 5, 2020
The management always asks the associates to stretch for 2 more hours with increased target's,which is very stressful and OT amount's are not that good.
Pros
Safe industry.
Cons
Payments are very less
June 5, 2020
It’s actually good company for fresher but for experienced people it’s very difficult salary is very less and shift will be rotational and there is no shift allowance also.
June 2, 2020
Good opportunities for freshers, they can earn and learn new things in hgs, who will do best for organisation, they will recognize the people and appreciate them giving rewards
June 2, 2020
It was a great feeling of my best days.good atmosphere to work.it was my pleasure to work with HGS in Amzon process there i was working as a Co trainer
May 31, 2020
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.
1,886