Play YouTube video button

Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 2,737 reviews matching the search See all 4,464 reviews
Featured review
Hinduja Global Solutions selected this as a representative review
Fun working place for freshers
CRO (Customer Relationship Officer) (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJune 7, 2019
If you are a fresher, you will get a great gesture for your future planning.....The work culture is awesome and your seniors will be very helpful with your desired profile.
Not bad for freshers
Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  BengaluruSeptember 17, 2019
Too much pressure , but salary for beginners is good , no career growth, management need to recognize the talents , too much pressure cannot be handled for any one.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
September 19, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. We value and consider all feedback and we'll continue to find ways to improve. Please email us at talk2us@teamhgs.com

Productive and learn with fun
Senior Trainer (Former Employee) –  Mysore, KarnatakaSeptember 17, 2019
I am thankful to HGS organisation, because I have learnt a lot of things from there, Knowledge & for personal growth & finical growth. HGS organisation is the good platform where you can learn more.
HGS gave me an opportunity to prove that I have the hunger to showcase myself. Thank you so much for giving me the opportunity.
September 18, 2019

Hi, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear that you are having a great experience at HGS. We at HGS are always striving towards success and we are glad that you see the value in it as well! We wish you all the best:)

Good place to work at
CRO (Customer Relationship Officer) (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaSeptember 17, 2019
Good place to work at cause there is no gender bias and all men and women are treated equally and more over our lovely HR And trainers and team leaders and managers and our quality analyst s who are always being for polishing us.....

Canot share much
Customer Relationship Officer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 14, 2019
Cannot cope up with the stress..Management is a mess who doesn't care about the employees. No wonder they have high attrition and takes in everyone who comes for the interview.
Pros
Cons
Many
September 18, 2019

Hi, thanks for your review. Your feedback is valuable to us. We would like to hear more about your experience to understand how we can make things better here. Please write to us at Talk2us@teamhgs.com

I really do not recommend
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 11, 2019
Somewhat i just worked here and they paid me. i could not see any future in my job career didnt feel as best industry to continue my job. No idea about the whole management system
September 16, 2019

Awesome work experience
3) Worked as a Technical Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 9, 2019
Good company and organisation ...where treating people in good mannar....good workspace to work and learn things...good team ,salary benefits,cab facilities all given well..
September 10, 2019

Best Place for Women Employee
Deputy Manager-(Presales Project/ Human Resource) (Former Employee) –  Vashi New BombaySeptember 8, 2019
Best Place to work with Rich HR policies which considers every human resource with care.
September 9, 2019

Good
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Garvi Bhavi Palya Hosur Road, KarnatakaSeptember 7, 2019
Learned more things while working in this organization and the collegues and the managers help me lot. Will apply the experience in other company too.

fun workplace
customer relation officer (Former Employee) –  Mysore, KarnatakaSeptember 6, 2019
HGS was a good platform for me to enhance my skills and to develop in my career. The best part of the job was, team leader and other ops head used to support or boost up the confidence level of the subordinates in every way to complete the task.
September 9, 2019

HGS is a very excellent company.
Team Leader - Operations (Former Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshSeptember 4, 2019
HGS is a reputed company. There are more than 4k employees working. It is a very good company by every point of view like- Employees work station, salary, leave policy, etc.
September 6, 2019

Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Dlf gachibowliSeptember 3, 2019
Hgs is a good company to start the carrier i had a very good experience while working with the organisation.However the package is low and nightshifts.
September 6, 2019

average work environment
Customer Relation (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 2, 2019
average workplace for fresher 1 day week off.....waste food....pay for food by your own....political environment.....salary on time.......
Pros
salary on 30 or 31st if you have hdfc bank
Cons
worst management

Job security
Group Leader (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 1, 2019
Although this company isn’t a paymaster but they provide great deal of job security. In my tenure I haven’t seen anyone having job threat for the organisation losing a project as they redeploys people across the company

Perfect place for freshers
Operations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 1, 2019
I am working with HGS since 2015. It's a awesome infrastructure we will not get such a work environment. We can build and kick start our career here. Just do it.
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Salary hike
September 3, 2019

Overall experience in the company is good.
Senior quality analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 28, 2019
Today I carry a lot of experience with great pleasure. And I am glad to work here. Nice environment and great opportunities for growth. It's believes in D and I which is great.

Overall experience is good
Senior Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 28, 2019
Great management, mentorship, and overall culture! A very youthful, casual vibe. Working environment and transportation as 2way cab facilities are good. The nagative thing is shoud have paid sufficient salary to the employees to sustain.
August 30, 2019

Training experience and good to work.
CRO (Customer Relation Officer) (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 28, 2019
I am so glade to work here because its a good place to begin our career in this field. Training experience is good and I have more opportunities to learn many things here.

Good to work
CRO (Customer Relationship Officer) (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 28, 2019
It's a good place to begin our career in to the MNC. I glad to be here with my lovable team.Training session going well with the experience trainers.I suggest beginers to be approach as a correct place here.
Pros
Good to begin a career
Cons
No salary during training period
August 30, 2019

Good to work and good experience
CRO (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaAugust 28, 2019
HGS is very good company for the fresher's and you can learn many things and enjoy the work, management is very good ,Coming to salary is good but you can learn .

Excellent job culture.
Hinduja Global solutions has given me job opportunity which is very suitable for a fresher candidate. It has given me a reasonable salary along with an excellent training by various experts. The work life at HGS is very encouraging, friendly and motivational. The working environment is so good that it is at par with international standards.Finally I conclude by saying that HGS is a place to build your career well.
Pros
Very good working culture.
Cons
No cons found.
August 30, 2019

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

51,744