Hinduja Global Solutions Employee Reviews

Found 2,427 reviews matching the search See all 3,605 reviews
Worst work and life balance and management.
Loan sales (Former Employee) –  MumbaiOctober 18, 2018
You have beg for your PLs and Comp Off.
Salary is low. No incentives or benefits. Partiality by seniors is evident everywhere. Any complaint made to HR won't be looked into. Saturdays are full working. Root level employees aren't valued at all however they perform or whatever they do. Management just knows to make you work hard in return of low salary. RNRs are worst, employee is decided by their ability to suffer And keep quiet not on basis of performance. Unachievable targets committed by company to clients take toll on employees.
Pros
Proximity to station. And salary date.
Cons
Thousands of them
October 25, 2018

We are sorry to hear that your HGS experience was not the perfect fit for you. We take your feedback seriously and we would like to discuss your views further so that we may be able to address the issues that you raise. Please email me directly at talk2us@teamhgs.com to further the two-way conversation.

Good Place To Work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  NoidaOctober 16, 2018
Managers are very friendly & helpful. Get breaks on time. Nice place to work. People are helpful. But you need to cut your breaks to complete your log in hours which is 8 hrs a day. Then only you are eligible for incentive. Salary is also low. But the best thing is they don't hire any TL, Manager etc. Because they promote from their own team. So if you work hard according to them, then you have a chance to get promoted within 2 yrs or before.
Pros
People are helpful & supportive.
Cons
Salary is low. They wants us to work for 8:00 long hours & then only you can earn incentive.
October 25, 2018

Hi, we're happy to hear from you. In HGS, we're glad that you are enjoying the work with us! We believe in providing industry standard of pay for all our employees. Please help us in understanding your concerns better, write to us at talk2us@teamhgs.com

Best Place to statrt your career
Senior Process Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaJanuary 14, 2019
It is a good company and is the best place to start a career. The salary is way below average and also growth opportunities are minimal. As a fresher, we will be not knowing a lot of things so it is the best place to get in and learn.
Pros
Supportive Management
Cons
Salary and Culture
friendly atmosphire,good work culture,nice place for learning;
CRO (Customer Relationship Officer) (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 13, 2018
Hgs is a good place to wor for beginners.the friendly behaviour of managers give us feel of comfort. Good and neat aminites provided.there is an opportunity for performance based promotion.salary is comparitively low..
Pros
friendly environment, good work culture.
Cons
no cab facility
December 17, 2018

Hi,thank you for sharing your review. Good to hear that you are enjoying the environment at HGS. As HGS grows we are always analyzing the markets we are in to ensure that we are competitive. Please feel free to email us at talk2us@teamhgs.com.

It's best place for fresher and who develop their career in customer support team.and company environment and managers are very friendly nature and it
CRO (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaNovember 22, 2018
It's best place to work for fresher and who want to develop their career in customer related jobs. And we get low salary in starting of their job.And office environment is very good and managers and HR team was very friendly nature.
Pros
Office environment
Cons
Interview process
November 23, 2018

Hi, we're happy to hear from you. We're glad that you are enjoying the work with us! We believe in providing industry standard of pay for all our employees. Please help us in understanding your concerns better, write to us at talk2us@teamhgs.com

Good platform
Customer Care Executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 21, 2018
This is the platform where the freshers can start the career so that they can develop their skills and knowledge as soon as possible and we can also develop our communication skills that will be very much useful in our future
Pros
Good environment where we can develop our technical skills
Cons
Salary is less it can be 15k per month
January 10, 2019

Thank you for your review. We strive to provide a positive work environment to all our employees and we are glad that you see the value in it as well. We wish you all the success now and always:)

Good
TCRO (Current Employee) –  BangloreNovember 28, 2018
Hgs is one of the greatest company..... I joined here recently, now we are in training session, this company given to the good opportunity for freshers so join Hgs and build your career in Hgs.
Pros
Hgs given to the freshers good oppurtunity...
Cons
Salary is starting less so management should be improve them employee salary....
November 30, 2018

Hi, we appreciate your valuable feedback. As a company, we continuously strive to better our employee services. We wish you all the best and welcome to HGS for a successful career :) Please feel free to write to us at talk2us@teamhgs.com for any feedback.

Very good company to learn for freshers.
claim specialist (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, IndiaJanuary 29, 2019
According to me it was my first job and i was getting less salary, however salary was not matter at that moment, i was learning so many things from the company. Getting to know new new people and everyday for me as a different day as i was feeling that. Overall it was very nice journey for me.
Pros
Free Transportation
Cons
login and login with correct time manner
Friendly Environment
TCRO (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 28, 2018
Friendly Environment,best place to start career for freshers, peaceful place,work culture is good,salary is good for freshers, working timing also is comfortable for employees.
Pros
Good cafeterias, good environment
Cons
Nothing is their now of time because we are in training.
November 30, 2018

Hi, thank you for your review. Wish you all the best in your future endeavors.

Positive work environment,friendly nature but salary is too low.
CCE (Customer Care Executive) (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 22, 2018
Hgs is the best company I saw it is having nice culture and values.its good to work in hgs but the only drawback is salary.I found very friendly trainers here.overall it's good.
Pros
Hgs offering Dayshifts, infrastructure, skillful trainers
Cons
Only One Weekoff for cro, Salary, no cab
Good Environment and great atmosphere
Senior Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Garvi Bhavi Palya Hosur Road, KarnatakaJanuary 3, 2019
I most enjoyed the job at Hinduja Global solutions.

I learnt that from management and great team work .

I stared as non voice process to a senior process associate.
Pros
excellent work and great teamwork
Cons
good salary
January 10, 2019

Thank you for your review. Good to hear that had enjoyed your work at HGS. We wish you all the success :)

Salary should be revised based on CTC
Executive Operations (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 13, 2018
We have a good environment to work at HGS, but salary is too low and huge cuttings on CTC, because of salary many employs leave firm and we get lot of IJP's. so there is no wonder we get lot of scope to build carrier.

Apart from salary employee get no other benefits like team outings, sodexo coupons etc.
Pros
Growth wise HGS is best
Cons
No employee satisfaction
About the Pros and Cons
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 20, 2018
Pros: it's good in everything, work environment, teamspirit, encouragement, training, processing, helping, HR policies and Responsibilities.

Cons: the experience will not be considered here, as the same salary will be given to both freshers and experience. Very bad in providing the package. Salary is the main issue in HGS
Pros
Good environment, friendly nature, great work culture
Cons
Salary packages very bad
September 21, 2018

Hi, thank you for your valuable feedback. Glad to hear that you are having a pleasant experience with HGS. We believe in providing industry standard of pay for all our employees. Please help us in understanding your concerns better, write to us at talk2us@teamhgs.com.

production on floor
"Senior Claims Processing Executive" (Former Employee) –  BangaloreOctober 14, 2018
I Started my carrier in HGS as process executive. and later based on my performance I promoted as Senior Process Consultant. The experience was too good and work environment was too friendly to work. I started mentoring the associates related to the work.
Pros
free cab facility
Cons
salary is not negotiable, not satisfied
October 16, 2018

Hi, great to hear that you enjoyed working with HGS. Also glad that you have grown in your career with HGS. At HGS, we aim to provide a good work environment and recognize with rewards to our employees for their hard work. Best wishes for your career growth. Happy working :)

HGS is very good company
CRO (Customer Relationship Officer) (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 22, 2018
It is very good company to work in and management is also good. The training process is very lengthy and joining process is very slow. Overall it is the best company for the girls to work.
Pros
Helpful employer and management
Cons
Less salary for freshers
normal part time job
CCO (Customer Relations Officer) (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 5, 2018
workplace is good, senior level managers are very cruel, they dont care about u or ur work, does not provide any leaves for valid reasons also, salary will be credited on time, exceptions are not provided in your work
Pros
part time job, salary benefit is good and wil receive on time
Cons
Many cons, management becoming worst, not providinig leaves for health issues and valid reasons even if leave balance is there.
October 25, 2018

Hi, thank you for your review. We hear you and feel sorry for the unpleasant experience with HGS. Our employee matters a lot. To learn more about your concerns please write to us at talk2us@teamhgs.com.

Normal not much fun
CRO (Customer Relation Officer) (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 22, 2018
This company is good service based company but there will be no salary hike and less holidays,but good environment to work.This is fully service based company there are only few core jobs in this company.
Pros
Only tea and coffe they provide
Cons
Not much long hours
October 25, 2018

Hi, thank you for your review. We feel glad that you are having a good experience with HGS. In HGS, aim to create an enjoyable environment for our employees. We value and take your feedback, please write to us at talk2us@teamhgs.com for detailed information on your concerns.

Work place is Awsom
Customer Care Executive (Current Employee) –  Banglore, KarnatakaNovember 22, 2018
best choice for those Who r searching for Opportunity, or 2 build Career faster..!!!

U can Learn many things here(To know more about just join!!!)
Pros
Day shifts, Infrastructure, Skillful Trainers
Cons
Salary, No Cab, (for dayshift)
November 23, 2018

Hi, great to see your feedback :) Happy to hear that you are having a pleasant work experience with us. We wish you a successful career.

Assistant Manager - Technical Services Group (Current Employee) –  Durgapur, West BengalJanuary 1, 2019
Good place to work with. Colleagues are good. Work culture is ok but in case of industry standard salary not fully satisfied. But organization is very structured.
Employment oppurtunities
CRO (Customer Relationship Officer) (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaOctober 22, 2018
Good for experienced person's. Freshers has good atmosphere but CTC is the problem.so choose career depends on interest not in salary. Hinduja is good company for people who are interested in outsourcing jobs.
Pros
pressure less
Cons
Ctc
October 25, 2018

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hinduja Global Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

51,515