Hilton Employee Reviews

Found 189 reviews matching the search See all 12,778 reviews
More productive and team work
asst manager food & beverage service (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 2, 2020
Its is a good place to work and management is so co ordination.
Friendly working experience.
Good team work.
Right hotel for new comers to learn and get more knowledgeable.
Really like to work with foreigners
Chef (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiDecember 1, 2019
I want to tell about my work experience. I had learn about a Italian food likepasta, pizzas, mussels garlic oil and all .and hot line too as well as good continental food even I learned how to work in banquet kitchen. I did work in line cook too for in room dining orders. I had really enjoyed with my work. I always given my best . I will never let you down in any way.i will become good asset .
Nice hotel
Guest Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 29, 2019
Hilton is one of the best hotel in bengalore, and i really happy to worked there, I loved that job very much, and I miss that job too much, I never seen that type of hotel, its not only hotel but also a house, and workers treated me like family member.
Its a great group to work under
Duty Manager (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiNovember 26, 2019
I worked as a Duty Manager in Hilton hotel for near about 1 years, its provide good training to its employee . The work culture of the company was also great.
Good
Chief Accountant (Current Employee) –  TrivandrumNovember 18, 2019
Getting frequent updates...and getting mails and mobile alerts, and it's good information and I can recommend to my friends and family members, looking forward good
Good company to Work
Vocational Trainee (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanNovember 18, 2019
Good place to work and staff is also good. The company is also very good and the company has a lot of benefits. If I get a chance again, I would definitely like to join Hilton.
Kudos to Hilton
Acting duty manager, Double Tree By Hilton Guru (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaNovember 11, 2019
Hilton is very good platform for work.
Management is very supportive.
Everyone is very friendly from bottom to up
If you're really wanted to grow then I will suggest Hilton.
Good experience
Guest Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduOctober 19, 2019
The day I have started working in Hilton everyday was a new experience n I am getting new things to learn n each even every week we are having Verity of foods n n we are celebrating Hilton friday we are playing games with our all HOD n our manager there was no difference between manager or staff all were treated equal the most important is that we are working as team the best team work we are doing n I have learn how to interact with the guest n how to talk with them how to help them n slove n the best part of Hilton is our front office manager was the most helpful person n as well as our gernal manager I could like to thank to give the opportunity to work in Hilton n giving the certificate of best work in department.
Cons
13 hours
Chef de partie (Current Employee) –  BangaloreOctober 17, 2019
Good place to work I reccomend to my friends to work in Hilton .friendly atmosphere good staff.all good...................................................
Perfect work life balance
Commercial Director (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduOctober 12, 2019
Hilton encourages team members to thrive and find right work life balance. Initiative such as 5 day work week is one of its kind in the industry. Hilton is a great company to work with.
Good working atmosphere
Regional Manager Sales Development (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 18, 2019
Very good work place, the good part of Hilton is people respect and support irrespective of their title, limited growth prospect, top level more focus on business objective, limited focus on employee
Asset Manager/CEO (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduAugust 8, 2019
A day starts with a management meeting to review last days performance and plan for the next day. Then subsequent meetings with various departments by Dept heads. Lastly 5pm meeting with Sales and marketing.
Hilton hotel is a five star good with private space for meetings and conferences known for their excellent services
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiAugust 4, 2019
Teamwork with cultural diversity provide effective health insurance also salaries paid on time not forgetting they offer training for sequence of service and more.
This was my first job as a bell man and I really miss this place
Bellman (Former Employee) –  Mumbai maharahstraMarch 24, 2019
One of the best hotel and management in Mumbai still people are enjoying to work out there. And I will tell to everyone who is located to Mumbai apply in this hotel for your future career.
Pros
Free meal
Cons
Free medical
Very Productive, Highly Skilled Leaders, Cooperative and Sensible Colleagues,
Asst. Manager Front Office (Pre-opening Team) (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMarch 3, 2019
Being a Pre Opening Property while i was associated them, it was really a challenging job to setup things from scratch. Trainings for New Comers. in short it was great to be part of Hilton Family in Chinchwad.
Food and Bevarage enthusist, always bring smile on customer face
Assistant Food & Beverage Manager (Former Employee) –  Jaipur, RajasthanJanuary 6, 2019
my day starts with Checking emails , then head for morning meeting. take a round in F&B service outlets and meet customers.
Take Morning meeting of F&B team. Finish / follow up task.
Best part of my job was to delight the customer and encourage my team to always stay motivated and thrive for excellence.
Iy was fun to work with the culture and the people
Trainee Executive in F & B (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshJanuary 3, 2019
The culture was good so the people were the management depends on place to place else......... Everything was great.....................................
good location to work
front office (Former Employee) –  lonavlaDecember 16, 2018
Learn lots of complaint management.
and work ethics, and all about guest satisfaction..
and learn to put impact impression on the guest and creating wow factor ,
Fun Place to work
BANGALORE as SME Intern (Senior Executive) (Current Employee) –  BANGALORE, KARNATAKA, INDecember 13, 2018
Good place to work with opportunities to learn, grow and earn good incentives. Supportive colleagues, friendly environment, good place to work for team players.
Pros
Both side cab facility
Cons
Few Top Level Management People
Amazing place to work
Duty Manager (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaNovember 24, 2018
Good place to work in
Senior management really helpful
However needs some improvement in terms of staff quality and following standards
The best thing is that if a guest is wrong he/she is told about it no concept of guest is god

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hilton. Our community is ready to answer.

55,536