Hilton Garden Inn Hotel
Coronavirus update
Information from Hilton Garden Inn Hotel:

Hilton Garden Inn Hotel Employee Reviews

India19 reviews
employees are friendly as well as management . pay could be more and more hours but i guess that is how it goes when you are working an hotel. but for the hotel to be so old i must say that it is very clean.
Pros
hours and pay
Cons
discounts on rooms
Dear sir
Hilton. Garden in good company. And good experience & learning and locking latest fire fighting equipments. And all staff very helpful and everything good experience.
i learned many things ..inspire me lot. i put my all efforts to be a number 1. and also i did it .. The team work helps each other to complete the work smoothly... THANKS TO HILTON
When You Working in Hilton Brand . New Programed is available in here . new activities , and training is giving to necessary is here .here is getting meeting for us.
It’s not. Even double-spaced, 150 words will be around a half page or so. I would call 150 words “paragraph length” as 150 words is a decent size for a paragraph. We actually use 150 words as the standard for a shorter forum post in the university where I teach. To demonstrate, this piece of writing, as it is written out here, is about 150 words in length. That’s not very long! It can be surprising to realize how small 150 words looks on the page since it sounds like it would be a lot, but we use a lot of little words when we write, which makes it come across as more compact and longer than we first realize. Those smaller “read-over” words are a significant part of communication even though they don’t carry the main ideas that we’re usually trying to get across in any given piece of writing.
I work with Hilton garden in Saket for a year. I really enjoy the workplace culture there.The management is very systematic and most of the time I enjoy at work.
Liked the environment, active people, great employee facilities,
Healthy atmosphere

team building

Brand building

Helping clients

Employee retreats

Hotel meals
A lot of learning with awesome work-life balance maintenance. I learned a lot there, good Management with open door policy. you get a platform to share your ideas.
Excellent management
friendly work environment, best coworkers, location of the property is good thing for the employees and for the guests. its situated between the shopping malls
Pros
uniforms and all duty meals
Cons
nothing
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Hilton Garden Inn Hotel?
iam worked as a trainee there. in kitchen department. im enjoyed a good training period.. iam learned about kitchen operations cleaning procedure, diffrent types of vegetable cuttings, amking salads for lunch and dinner for the restaurant,the exellant managment i ever seened .clean and tidy work place and culturethe hardest and the most enjoyable part of the job is the christmus season
This is the place where I was started my carrier . best place for job very nice Senior and manager friendly team members. Nice security system and friendly coordination with every departments.
• Responsible for maintenance issues within the hotel
• Perform daily checks around the hotel

• Conduct lift emergency release procedures as required

• Diagnose, maintain, and repair mechanical equipment within the

hotel

• Ensure good relationships are built with internal and external

customers
Nice place to work good staff free lunch puck and drip facility
Management is good

Staff is helpful

Working environment is good
Pros
Good environment
Cons
Night shift
a very good property but management is not at all good and working hours are too much for girls , i myself worked for 14-15 hours many times .
Pros
good scope ahead
Cons
long working hours
it is best hotel in Delhi to work nice place nice staff management all are good.
i was nice to work there

i learned lots of thing form hilton hotel

duty was too good over there

food was allways gd.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
long way to go from my home
Healthy place to work. Co-workers are very co-operative. Learned from Management how to utilize resources and time to achieve targets.
The day starts with morning meeting where the previous days sales is being reviewed by the GM,there after the team is being motivated for the day by the Director of Sales.Then begins the hunt for the day by the sales team.After the days hectic hunt the teams gathers back to the hotel and the days briefing is being done.

What I have learned is that if there is a good rapport within the team the hunt and the motivation to strive for the target is made professional and friendly.We take great care of our clients and the management takes good care of us. Co-workers were a boon for me.

The hardest part ,well it was not too hard but at times when you had to stay back for your guest,it affected the family bonding back there home but it was manageable.

Enjoyable part was to work under a GM who used to understand the sales team and pressure they undergo for which he appreciates us too.
Pros
Free lunch, Free Travel
Cons
Stay back for the guest which went midnights where a bit odd at times.
I have started my career in HGI Trivandrum as Reservations Executive and with in six months I have become ASST Manager.I understand that HILTON will provide lots of opportunities to grow.
Hilton Hotels is the biggest chain of branded hotels in world. They have set a mark in different countries across the world.