HGSL

HGSL Employee Reviews

India20 reviews
Salary issue
K. Shift is there, different process r there, working style is good and environment friendely, team sprit is good, mangerable is also good , traing session are very in
Pros
Long lasting
Cons
Salary issue
Good company
Good place for woman's and good environment all are good supporting good canteen facility is there and convinient shifts for girls they are give can facility for night shifts candidates overall good working place
There is no issue for Salary timings
Good environment
Management is Good

My suggestion is that increase the work as well as salary also.

Colleagues are behave like as friendly

We will learn more and more on Excel...
Balanced
Lot of opportunities to learn about. Yeah as compared to another company salary will be less but work environment is good..............................
I feel to much enjoy to work in Healthcare. it gives me lots of incourage. I like its program like employ of the month. I have also get it
Hgsl is a very big company one of the most leading mnc not only India but also in forien country. I worked there for one year and I feel that it was a nice working place. I always got my salary in time and also week of every week
Workplace is incredible and amazing.
This is a challenging environment to work.Work strategy is awesome. I'm really glad to being a part of this organisation. Everyone are suppose to help each other.
Pros
Feel Independent
Current Job where I am working in Indian Payroll
To much of pressure but very much Happy working in such conditions. Learnt a lot of Indian Payroll and tax calculation. Team I work with is awesome and have no issues with shift timings as well.
The Milestone
This is the first exposure I ever had to the world of computers and service that I could offer and earn for my living. Liberty, Fun & Easy job. Loved those days.
Na
A typical day at work is following up on project related tasks and visiting sites inorder to ensure project is progressing smooth. Learnt dealing with different mindsets and leadership styles. Management for Operations had proven to be effective. However, shared services needs an improvement. Moderate workplace culture.
Not as expected
All messed up nothing is as per standards
Internal politics

No proper management

No increment

No growth

Work load gets increased as u grow

No transport only one way
Good but more bad
Good place to learn, but there is relaxation in the company when we like to spend time in personal life. Management is not strong and no rules are followed properly as they initiate new rule as they like.
Best place to work
Best place for work life balance , life started from here , first step of my career , best TL & managers , Best place to learn about People management
Competitive and challenging
A typical day at work would be attending meetings(review/ status updates) looking at build related issues and helping the team. I ve learnt a lot from this place of which the one that would help me the most would be to take up any challenging opportunities /responsibilities.
HGSL is a good company for freshers to learn about how to prepare Body langeuage and personality development, presentation skills as well.
The very first day was very typical to me to know about process and followup production.

i learnt many things about process guidelines, and colleagues very friendly and co- operative.
As it's a BPO (Tech-support/Voice based). We used to provided technical assistance over the phone to overseas customers, if they have issues with internet connections.

We were supporting both B2B and B2C customers. Fun place to work, learnt a lot about technical stuff (LAN, WAN, DSL trouble-shooting, router configuration). It was a challenging as well as competitive environment.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Basically make various format through ms office
It s a BPO sector in durgapur.Basically make various format through ms office
It was fun working there with HGS
i have learned many things from HGS, it was my 1st job, cultural values were good,management was good, team leaders & managers were very professional & well behaved,my co - workers were also nice to everybody on the floor,
All good reviews about the company
Every day is a typical when process comes.
Always live and work for happiness not for position.

Management is the worst part in this company better they have to learn what Responsibility means.

Co-workers are very friendly.

Asking our TL or Manager to take clarification regarding the process cause they know nothing they are coming to office to play live cricket online .

Fun Friday.
Pros
All things including water charges deducted from salary.
Cons
I take only dinner break.
fun
fun but long stretching. poor house keeping. management is good but not for us
Pros
na
productive work place
i started my career with HGSL as a customer care executive ,i learned several things from there,