Hexaware Technologies

Hexaware Technologies Employee Reviews

India479 reviews
A wonderful place to work with a view of the hills on the 19th floor.
I have given my 100% on every day I worked at Hexaware. The ambience of the floor indulged me to work without any interruptions and disturbance. I was a part of a team of blended advisors whose competent strategy were to smoothen the demand for inbound and outbound calls.

Out of all the things I learned the most important was that every customer interaction should be resolving and enjoyable as it is to provide optimum service to both the company and for the customer.

About the management, they are employee-oriented and prioritized our issues for a happier environment on the work floor.

The hardest part of the job was that during heavy call flow, the breaks were unbiased and I still tried to maintain our temperament as it was the need of the operations.

The most enjoyable part of the job was that there was a television on the floor which helped feel relaxed and there was even a pool table in the cafeteria.
Stressful & Incompetent
Never ever apply here. It is better to work anywhere else rather than working here,

Very stressful, Politics, Unprofessional behavior.

Do not ruin your experience working here.
Place to get experience
As it was my first experience to work in an organisation, I learnt new technologies and get to know more about working on agile technology.
Having friendly work culture is one of the good part of Hexaware.
An employer friendly company.
Hexaware was a service based company which has more than 20,000 employees in chennai. It was a good platform for both fresher and experienced candidate. I have learned many things there like how to co-ordinate among workers
energetic
overall good place to work for. difficult customers and challenging place. lots of learning. overall a good experience. may be they should consider better insurance policy
People from tier 1 company should not go to Tier less company
People from tier 1 company should not go to Tier less company No Proper governance only Politics play .hard word and dedication is no way helping ...............
Good
Good Management and Good work culture.
Friendly environment with all staff

Easy and friendly management.

Good learning scope.

explore new skills here.
More Cultural Activities
Everyday we learn new things.
i had learned Management Polices.

Friendly Management

It will good to work here.

Finding Incoming Volume flow for the Specific Process.

Good place to work.
Productive and fun workplace
Productive and fun workplace. Good Facilities. Good Learning options in the form of Hexaversity and Udemy tie up. Good options & incentives given for completing Microsoft Certifications
Pros
Facilities
Cons
Salary less compared to industry
Stressful and slow work environment with inhumane management
1. A typical day at work is pathetic and weird as no one is bothered where their employees are.
2. How people can create an opinion about you without ever have worked with you.

3. Management is pathetic that can have over the sky expectations without proper guidance even. Half the time they aren't even aware of what is the expectation from the clients

4. Another pathetic thing about the workplace is its culture. We work for Robotic process automation and in the end, have become like robots I feel. There is absolutely no verbal communication at all and it feels like you have entered a dead zone when at work.

5. The hardest part of the job is to be recognized. No matter how much effort you put into your job, you aren't working hard enough. Only the infidels that know how to please management in all the wrong ways.

6. The only enjoyable part of work is that you can pacify yourself stating that you are worth it and have done the best that you can.
productive and fun work place
you have a nice place and environment to work. it has to be consider as a carrier and knowledge development.but salary is not enough to survey in our society.
Productive and learning workplace
Good company for learning new things. Decent salary packages. Getting chance of learning new skills and best place for carrier growth. Supporting work culture.
Company oriented
The company is a good place to work. However the major requirement is work ethics and presentable behaviour around the work area. The rules are not that difficult to follow but if not followed than the result can be difficult to bear
Good
It was a great experience qorking here at hexaware technologies. Great exposure. Eco friendly campus. Good work life balance.Treats their employees well
Good
Overall experience is good.We will get more work life balance coming to work culture it is very relaxed.Appraisal we should not expect more.
For a fresher it is a good place to start career as the training provided by hexaware is good.
Productive and Fun Workplace
The Company is good and it treats its employees also well. Work-Life Balance and Work from Home options available. Onsite opportunities are also there. The only issue is the annual hike is very less.
Good firm to work 👍
Good firm to work, but need some cultural change. They don't maintain standard in there remuneration. Need to avoid imbalance in work taken and salary provided.
Has a day shift and fixed off on weekends
Good place to work growth is fast, but growth on paper is slow, good place to learn a lot of things, learned a lot of things which will be helpful in future.
Working as associate
Hexaware technologies is an international business process organization providing fresher's better opportunity for learning and good facility in it industry less salary pay.
Good
Good company with great working culture. Employee friendly company. Jib security is high if you having great skills. Hike percentage maybe less. But, learning in Hexaware is great.
Except salary everything is good
The work culture in Hexaware is collaborative and friendly. But the only issue is they don't used to provide good salary to the Freshers, also the increment rate is bit low.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hexaware Technologies. Our community is ready to answer.